Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Well OT - The apprentice has feally f****d it up this time

On 19/02/16 11:34, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Jonno
wrote:

The Natural Philosopher scribbled

On 18/02/16 20:33, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , ARW
adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

How old is the apprentice?

16.

That's his life over, then. All for want of a johnny. He may have
screwed her but he's the one that's gonna get ****ed.

Nah. You don't know how this works. She gets free social housing, and
he moves in for a bit, gets fed up and buggers off, and she gets
another man to ****, has another baby, and by the time she's 25 she's
living off her back with 5 illegitimate kids all by different men in
a 6 bedroom mansion, all paid for by the taxpayer.

What a sad old **** you are. It's often the case that ****s with
extreme views have a lot to hide. I'd not be the slightest surprised
to discover that you are from a long line of *******s or the product
of an arrangement with the milkman to pay off debts.

Wow, so this picture that TNP paints is pure invention and never
actually happens? Gosh, thanks for pointing that out.

Jonno lives in cloud cuckooo land.

I used to be a college with a guy who was a raving communist, and then a
junkie.

He had a 'working class' girlfriend. He married her or at least they
lived together some years.

I ran into her - gosh - must of been 15-20 years later, she was hanging
out with another student half her age. I asked her what had happened to
her husband:

"****ing fine communist, he was when he got a flat, anna mortgage, and a
tv, and a fridge, never seen anything so bourgeois in yer whole life,
while he is writing revolutionary crap. And I gotta kid dinni?"

"So what are you doing now?"

"Well a kid gets you on the housing list. He taught me that much, so I
gotta flat here now of me own and he can go **** isself"

"Why did you ever get involved with him and have a baby?"

"Wot else woz I gonna do then? That was all there was on offer".

When the OP recites his tales of the anus of society, I can assure him
that I for one believe every last word. In a varied life I have met such
people socially and through work, and every thing he says rings true.

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.