Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Well OT - The apprentice has feally f****d it up this time

In article ,
RJH wrote:
Perhaps they are stupid, but we are much more stupid than they are.
Within weeks she will get a council flat paid for and furnished by us +
a nice little weekly handout, etc, all at our expense, and essentially,
for ever.

Where on earth do you get this 'council flat paid for' idea? And the
rest of it, come to that?

In the minds of these Mail readers, there are unlimited council flats just
waiting for single mothers and immigrants. And they get so much money in
benefits that they can live a life of ease.

And no evidence to the contrary will change their beliefs.

--
*Honk if you love peace and quiet*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.