Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Well OT - The apprentice has feally f****d it up this time

In article ,
Jonno wrote:
Nah. You don't know how this works. She gets free social housing, and he
moves in for a bit, gets fed up and buggers off, and she gets another
man to ****, has another baby, and by the time she's 25 she's living off
her back with 5 illegitimate kids all by different men in a 6 bedroom
mansion, all paid for by the taxpayer.

What a sad old **** you are. It's often the case that ****s with
extreme views have a lot to hide. I'd not be the slightest surprised to
discover that you are from a long line of *******s or the product of an
arrangement with the milkman to pay off debts.

I was more wondering if he ever had kids of his own. Given he appears to
think of them as a ticket to state handouts for no work.

Or, more likely, left it all to his poor wife.

--
*Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.