Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sound advice to Muslims

"Huge" wrote in message
On 2015-01-15, polygonum wrote:
On 15/01/2015 11:43, Huge wrote:
On 2015-01-15, GB wrote:

Quite. Not sure who is the better comedian.

I find Al Murray excruciating. I saw his show, and I simply left.
Everybody else was loving it.

Humour is very personal. I have a long list of so-called "comedians"
who
I find utterly unfunny; Reeves & Mortimer, Ben Elton and Ricky Gervais
for starters.

Please add Sarah Jane Millican right at the very pinnacle of
unfunniness.

Hear, hear.

Challenged by Jasper Carrott.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"DerbyBorn" wrote in message
.222...

He is what the dumb Brits think as being funny because he says ****.
Reading a post from someone who likes him makes me feel dead intelligent.
Dumb Britain.

Almost as sad as those who laugh at Mrs Brown's Boys when she/he says
"Fecking"

Never watched it. I watch very little television. Even the documentaries on
Sky are now ****, the Hitler channel used to be good though,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
It's a long way between getting pork juice on your hands and touching a
glass/metal object that happens to contain alcohol.

Care to guess how many Muslin owned and run shops in the UK sell alcohol?

Indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2015-01-15, The Medway Handyman wrote:

It amazes me that any religion that bans bacon & beer has any followers
at all.

Never mind that, they want you to cut the end of your dick off!

You're assuming that they want you to join.

You're assuming that this conversation is anything but hypothetical.

I'm a stone atheist. AFAIAC, all religion is superstitious clap-trap.
However, I don't care what people believe or how they live their lives
until the day it affects my life.

Your posting here proves that religion has affected your life.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Mr Pounder
wrote:

"john james" wrote in message

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Frankly, if someone hates me, tries to take everything I have, and
enforces a code of conduct on me that I think is insane and will make
my life nasty, brutish and short, its all very well saying I must
respect his position, if as long as I respect it while I drive a
bayonet through his throat.

Which is exactly what started things off centuries ago. Think Crusaders
and so on. Followed by tit for tat ever since.

Mmmm not quite. It could be argued that the Muslim lands only became so
due to extensive conquest

Yes.

and putting people to the sword if they didn't convert.

That isn't what happened.

The Crusaders went there (nominally, at least) to reclaim Jerusalem
from the invader.

So who gives a ****?

No one in the West. But Muslims are still annoyed about it.

Which says it all about them.

--
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 15/01/15 22:18, Mr Pounder wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message

I'm in East Sussex.

No it's not next to Essex. But I lived in N Yorkshire once.

Ahhh, not too far away from Worthing then. That was the only part of the
south that I enjoyed working in.

Worthing is West Sussex. We don't talk to them.

The rest was a ********.
Where in Yorkshire were you?

York.

I guess that was pretty "Yorkshire".

But I was a student so -100000 points for that.

However, I did not dance down Bootham whilst ****ed singing "North
Yorkshiremen shag sheep" repeatedly at 90 dB on a weekend night.

That was Jon from Wigan. He came back alive and unscathed. Only people
from Wigan can do that. No one knows how.

Wigan was overrun years ago, but not by Muslims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJBkzY0Yhco

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/01/15 15:55, Huge wrote:

It's a joke, you useless dribbling ****.

http://goo.gl/qlHfze
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 16/01/2015 15:55, Huge wrote:

It's a joke, you useless dribbling ****.

Really? Don't jokes have to have some small element of funniness?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Tim Watts" wrote in message

Al Zebabist Nation of OOOG
500/1

^ This.

http://www.thanetgazette.co.uk/Al-Mu...ail/story.html

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/01/15 19:32, ARW wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message

Al Zebabist Nation of OOOG
500/1

^ This.

http://www.thanetgazette.co.uk/Al-Mu...ail/story.html

at least he admitted he had no idea where Thanet is - which is more than
most candidates who are parachuted in.

I do - my Mum grew up there (Birchington, near Margate) after having to
evacuate the East End of London during the War.

Back then, Thanet was really nice and a jolly fine seaside resort. It
was quite fun in the 70's when I went - Dreamland was still running[1],
Margate had caves that were actually open[2] and the chav and criminal
count was no more than anywhere else.

Really sad it's turned into a depressed chav infested crap hole now.

[1] Someone set fire to it.

[2] They are really good caves - and a real local treasure - but they
are deemed unsafe now and noone can be arsed to deal with it thus
removing one decent reason to go to Margate.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 16/01/15 19:32, ARW wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message

Al Zebabist Nation of OOOG
500/1

^ This.

http://www.thanetgazette.co.uk/Al-Mu...ail/story.html

at least he admitted he had no idea where Thanet is - which is more than
most candidates who are parachuted in.

I do - my Mum grew up there (Birchington, near Margate) after having to
evacuate the East End of London during the War.

Ahhh, so that is where it is.

Back then, Thanet was really nice and a jolly fine seaside resort. It was
quite fun in the 70's when I went - Dreamland was still running[1],
Margate had caves that were actually open[2] and the chav and criminal
count was no more than anywhere else.

Nobody says "jolly fine" anymore.

Really sad it's turned into a depressed chav infested crap hole now.

Council House And Vile ========= CHAV

[1] Someone set fire to it.

[2] They are really good caves - and a real local treasure - but they are
deemed unsafe now and noone can be arsed to deal with it thus removing one
decent reason to go to Margate.

Probably the one place I have not been to.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2015-01-15, The Medway Handyman wrote:

It amazes me that any religion that bans bacon & beer has any followers
at all.

Never mind that, they want you to cut the end of your dick off!

You're assuming that they want you to join.

You're assuming that this conversation is anything but hypothetical.

I'm a stone atheist. AFAIAC, all religion is superstitious clap-trap.
However, I don't care what people believe or how they live their lives
until the day it affects my life.

It always does, if only what is open on sunday etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"GB" wrote in message
On 16/01/2015 15:55, Huge wrote:

It's a joke, you useless dribbling ****.

Really? Don't jokes have to have some small element of funniness?

Not allof them.
Milleband is a joke but distinctly unfunny.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 15/01/15 13:49, stuart noble wrote:

I've lost interest in comedy altogether. Always seems to me to be a
veiled attack on someone else, invariably by a thoroughly nasty piece of
work with close set eyes. Gags are dull and they've all been done
before. Laughter may be just some kind of nervous kneejerk reaction to
stress. I prefer smiling.
The moral maze is tricky one, but we went over to their place first and
we sure as hell weren't bothered about their customs. What we're
suffering could be seen as the last straw. I've never had a child killed
by a drone, so I hesitate to say how I might feel, or which god I might
pray to.

You can't win.

There are some comedians or comedies who/which are true genius -
Blackadder, although that did have a serious dig at a) peasants; b) the
Church; c) the Turks/French/Spanish

Good, especially Blackadder goes Forth, but not as good as Porridge.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 2015-01-15, GB wrote:

Quite. Not sure who is the better comedian.

I find Al Murray excruciating. I saw his show, and I simply left.
Everybody else was loving it.

Humour is very personal. I have a long list of so-called "comedians"
who
I find utterly unfunny; Reeves & Mortimer, Ben Elton and Ricky Gervais
for starters.

Please add Sarah Jane Millican right at the very pinnacle of
unfunniness.

Hear, hear.

As funny as a dose of the clap.

Any objection to DIY central heating installation comedy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e21Y...annel=BenRouse

--
Adam