Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default Sound advice to Muslims

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Mr Pounder
wrote:

"john james" wrote in message

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Frankly, if someone hates me, tries to take everything I have, and
enforces a code of conduct on me that I think is insane and will make
my life nasty, brutish and short, its all very well saying I must
respect his position, if as long as I respect it while I drive a
bayonet through his throat.

Which is exactly what started things off centuries ago. Think Crusaders
and so on. Followed by tit for tat ever since.

Mmmm not quite. It could be argued that the Muslim lands only became so
due to extensive conquest

Yes.

and putting people to the sword if they didn't convert.

That isn't what happened.

The Crusaders went there (nominally, at least) to reclaim Jerusalem
from the invader.

So who gives a ****?

No one in the West. But Muslims are still annoyed about it.

Which says it all about them.

--
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English