Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Sound advice to Muslims

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 15/01/15 13:49, stuart noble wrote:

I've lost interest in comedy altogether. Always seems to me to be a
veiled attack on someone else, invariably by a thoroughly nasty piece of
work with close set eyes. Gags are dull and they've all been done
before. Laughter may be just some kind of nervous kneejerk reaction to
stress. I prefer smiling.
The moral maze is tricky one, but we went over to their place first and
we sure as hell weren't bothered about their customs. What we're
suffering could be seen as the last straw. I've never had a child killed
by a drone, so I hesitate to say how I might feel, or which god I might
pray to.

You can't win.

There are some comedians or comedies who/which are true genius -
Blackadder, although that did have a serious dig at a) peasants; b) the
Church; c) the Turks/French/Spanish

Good, especially Blackadder goes Forth, but not as good as Porridge.

--
Adam