Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default Sound advice to Muslims

On 2015-01-15, The Medway Handyman wrote:

It amazes me that any religion that bans bacon & beer has any followers
at all.

Never mind that, they want you to cut the end of your dick off!

You're assuming that they want you to join.

You're assuming that this conversation is anything but hypothetical.

I'm a stone atheist. AFAIAC, all religion is superstitious clap-trap.
However, I don't care what people believe or how they live their lives
until the day it affects my life.

Your posting here proves that religion has affected your life.