Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default Sound advice to Muslims

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 16/01/15 19:32, ARW wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message

Al Zebabist Nation of OOOG
500/1

^ This.

http://www.thanetgazette.co.uk/Al-Mu...ail/story.html

at least he admitted he had no idea where Thanet is - which is more than
most candidates who are parachuted in.

I do - my Mum grew up there (Birchington, near Margate) after having to
evacuate the East End of London during the War.

Ahhh, so that is where it is.

Back then, Thanet was really nice and a jolly fine seaside resort. It was
quite fun in the 70's when I went - Dreamland was still running[1],
Margate had caves that were actually open[2] and the chav and criminal
count was no more than anywhere else.

Nobody says "jolly fine" anymore.

Really sad it's turned into a depressed chav infested crap hole now.

Council House And Vile ========= CHAV

[1] Someone set fire to it.

[2] They are really good caves - and a real local treasure - but they are
deemed unsafe now and noone can be arsed to deal with it thus removing one
decent reason to go to Margate.

Probably the one place I have not been to.