Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pilot light off in summer?

The only people that stay unemployed for years are
those who choose to not work and take the dole instead.

If there was a serious problem with a lack of jobs,
you wouldn't see so many pouring into the country
from the EU who have the massive downside of
not being able to speak english that cripples their
employment possibilitys.

Me and several people I know have looked for work for years before
finding anything. Applying to hundreds of jobs, only to find that every
job has 250 applicants. It's beyond a joke.

"Scotland's unemployment rate is now below that for the UK as a whole,
at 5.5% north of the border compared to 6%. The employment rate in
Scotland of 73.9% is also above the UK average of 73%, according to the
Office for National Statistics (ONS) data"

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/h...000.1413365423
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 01:15:25 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 23:15:50 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 22:55:33 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 20:49:51 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 00:21:31 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 23:02:30 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:24:50 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 19:58:10 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 19:06:28 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 02:54:43 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 23:52:52 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 01:02:17 -0000, bm
wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 23:54:10 -0000, bm
wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:32:02 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

**** snipped

You never could troll your way out of a wet
paper
bag.

You're both insane (understandable with the
ozzie).
Not
even
funny.

I'm not writing anything, he's talking to himself.
Pitiful
really.

It's about time for his gap year/decade. How can
someone
of
his
age,
collecting dole, type such ********?
And you, degree an'all, disgraceful

He can't be on the dole, he can afford an Iphone.

The Turks I know who are on the dole just went back
to Turkey to marry another one off and according to
their 13 year old flew back first class to Turkey. I
was
going to check on that by showing how to put his
ticket into his iphone but they ended up deciding
to do some shopping the in the state capital before
they left so they left a few days earlier than
expected
and so I didn't get to check whether they really did
fly first class or not. That kid now has two iphones,
both bought brand new. They don't have any
mortgage, they live in the equivalent of a council
house here.

How come when I was on the dole I never got anything
like
enough
buy
fancy **** like that?

Presumably because you are much more stupid than they
are.

Thy either give you the money or they don't.

And that is the completely superfluous
proof that you actually are that stupid.

They make the rules, not me.

You're the one too stupid to know how to flout the rules.

I guess you do then.

Guess again. I have never ever been on the dole.

Yet you seem to know how to flout the rules.

Trivially easy to see how some do that if you have even half a
clue.

Then explain it in here.

Trivially easy, you claim the dole when you are working, stupid.

That assumes there is work available.

There is ALWAYS work available.

You think there's zero unemployment?

I know that with any unemployment rate, those who
want work can get it. It may not be what they would
prefer to do, but that is a separate matter entirely.

Not if the rate if unemployment is higher than the number of people
not
wanting to work.

Wrong, as always. There is never just those two numbers.

What other number could possibly be important here?

The number you are ignoring is the inevitable number
of people who are moving between jobs for whatever
reason or taking a while to find a job they want to do
after graduation when the system will pay them the
dole while they wait to find something they want to do.

The only people that stay unemployed for years are
those who choose to not work and take the dole instead.

If there was a serious problem with a lack of jobs,
you wouldn't see so many pouring into the country
from the EU who have the massive downside of
not being able to speak english that cripples their
employment possibilitys.

Me and several people I know have looked for work for years before finding
anything.

All that shows is that you were either hopeless
at it or were picky about what sort of work you
would do given the hordes of people who
showed up from the EU in that time who have
much worse english than you do who did find
a job in that time.

Applying to hundreds of jobs, only to find that every job has 250
applicants.

And yet plenty of those hordes who showed
up from the EU did find a job anyway and they
mostly have much worse english than you do.

It's beyond a joke.

You certainly are that if it took you that long.