CuriousJay

Default My gas Furnace would not light automatic pilot light

This fall my 10yr old gas furnace would not light automatic pilot
light. I hear zapping sound but no light. Maybe it needs cleaning? How
do I clean them? My furnace is made by burnham. Any help is
appreciated. Thanks

HeatMan

"CuriousJay" wrote in message
oups.com...
This fall my 10yr old gas furnace would not light automatic pilot
light. I hear zapping sound but no light. Maybe it needs cleaning? How
do I clean them? My furnace is made by burnham. Any help is
appreciated. Thanks

Furnace=forced air

Boiler=hot water or steam

Is the gas on?

Best suggestion is to get a pro out there to fix the problem. It's real
hard to diagnose something over the internet.

CuriousJay

It is a boiler and the gas is on.

Light Bulb Phil UK diy 18 March 27th 05 06:50 PM
Pilot Light Question In Gas Forced Hot Air Residence Heating Furnace Robert11 Home Repair 1 March 18th 05 01:49 AM
Change a light bulb Usenet Style Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 July 18th 04 12:03 PM
Pilot light won't light? ? ? Ray Jenkins Home Repair 6 April 4th 04 09:29 PM
lighting gas pilot light Michael Home Ownership 5 October 31st 03 07:52 PM