Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Prius bashing

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
That is tripe. Kerbside emissions are lethal. Pollution in cities has
to be reduced drasically as more lungs are exposed. The Prius engine is
off when standing still at lights or crawling in traffic (well most of
the time, as it may come in occassionally to re-charge). Brake regen
assists greatly too.

CO2 isn't lethal otherwise we'd all be dead. All current petrol engined
cars actually clean the atmosphere in towns of many noxious substances.
But then I'd not expect you to know anything about such things. They don't
tell you that in Prius ads.

ITYM all new petrol engined cars.
Without the cat they wouldn't clean up the air.
Its pointless telling drivel as he won't understand.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Until and unless the electricity is non fossil generated..you CAN choose
nuclear or wind electric as a supplier..

Rubbish.. its just a marketing gimmick like fuel offsets.
It lets people burn electricity and think they are doing something to help.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 4, 1:08 pm, "dennis@home"
wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jul 4, 12:54 am, Matt wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...oring/2007/06/...

Laugh? I split my epicyclic ring.

--

Not that stupid dust to dust report. Of course if you include R&D
costs of new technology it is going to cost more. The point is that it

It doesn't include research and engineering but it does include
manufacturing which is relevant /if/ you want to lower CO2.

Yes it does include energy expended in R&D. Even if CNW did their best
to hide that part.

Accusing Prius drivers of being smug yet it's dicks like this
journalist and his ilk that seem so obsessed with the likes of Prius
drivers. Is it masturbatory material for them?

Buying a car that uses more fuel is not saving CO2.
If you like the car fine.. but don't claim you (as in Prius drivers) are
helping the environment when it is obviously untrue.
The same is true for electric cars and hydrogen powered cars.. they don't
actually help to reduce CO2 only the pollution on the road.

I do not drive a Prius, but don't let me stop you from making
assumptions. I've also not claimed anything about helping the
enviroment. But carry on with your straw man argument. Try reading
posts before you pigeon hole people.

I think you should read what I said.
I even said "you (as in prius drivers) just so you would know I was
referring to prius drivers and not necessarily you in person.
So you really should read posts before you pigeon hole people.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 4, 6:15 pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 4, 3:31 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

I don't need to be an owner to defend something that is being
misrepresented.

But the main misrepresenting is in the hype and advertising.
That does not mean that the report is not skewed which is what my post
was about. The 'hype' is subjective anyway.

Perhaps you'd give details of how you think the article was skewed?

I was referring to the 'dust to dust' report. See my first post.

Oh here we go. Make accusations of 'bias' then run away when challenged
to give details of said bias.

My first post gave details of the bias, if you bothered reading.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-07-04 20:30:23 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

Until and unless the electricity is non fossil generated..you CAN choose
nuclear or wind electric as a supplier..

Rubbish.. its just a marketing gimmick like fuel offsets.
It lets people burn electricity and think they are doing something to help.

Help what?

The issue isn't electricity use, but electricity generation.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] Prius bashing

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
itsmeinnit wrote:
Lord Hall, that was a load of bollox - what do expect from the
Torygraph. Mine does 55 to 60 mpg and the emissions in town is brill.
To drive they are a dream. Everything else after is agricultural.

"...the unbearable smugness of some Toyota Prius owners presents a
tempting target. Quick to point the finger at others, some use their
Prius as public proof of a caring and moral "lifestyle" and put the
moan into sanctimonious..."

Dribble certainly has the attitude. All he needs now is the car...

He already has one ...

http://www.motoringpicturelibrary.co...D=20&fleID=370
7

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I don't need to be an owner to defend something that is being
misrepresented.

But the main misrepresenting is in the hype and advertising.
That does not mean that the report is not skewed which is what my post
was about. The 'hype' is subjective anyway.

Perhaps you'd give details of how you think the article was skewed?

I was referring to the 'dust to dust' report. See my first post.

Oh here we go. Make accusations of 'bias' then run away when challenged
to give details of said bias.

My first post gave details of the bias,

No it didn't.

if you bothered reading.

I did, but ****nose why since it was the usual ********, long on
accusation, short on detail:

"Not that stupid dust to dust report. Of course if you include R&D
costs of new technology it is going to cost more. The point is that it
will eventually lower.

Accusing Prius drivers of being smug yet it's dicks like this
journalist and his ilk that seem so obsessed with the likes of Prius
drivers. Is it masturbatory material for them?

The Telegraph should stick to printing planted MI6 stories, their
speciality."

Would you care to give some specifics rather than make a noise and wave
your hands?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article .com,
wrote:
Oh here we go. Make accusations of 'bias' then run away when challenged
to give details of said bias.

My first post gave details of the bias, if you bothered reading.

No it didn't. It just mentioned 'that stupid dust to dust report'.

If you wish to challenge that report at least give details of another
which does. Seems even Toyota was unable to do this.

--
*If you remember the '60s, you weren't really there

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:
On Jul 4, 3:31 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

I don't need to be an owner to defend something that is being
misrepresented.

But the main misrepresenting is in the hype and advertising.
That does not mean that the report is not skewed which is what my
post
was about. The 'hype' is subjective anyway.

Perhaps you'd give details of how you think the article was skewed?

I was referring to the 'dust to dust' report. See my first post.

Oh here we go. Make accusations of 'bias' then run away when challenged
to give details of said bias.

My first post gave details of the bias,

No it didn't.

It did.

if you bothered reading.

I did, but ****nose why since it was the usual ********, long on
accusation, short on detail:

It wasn't.

"Not that stupid dust to dust report. Of course if you include R&D
costs of new technology it is going to cost more. The point is that it
will eventually lower.

Accusing Prius drivers of being smug yet it's dicks like this
journalist and his ilk that seem so obsessed with the likes of Prius
drivers. Is it masturbatory material for them?

The Telegraph should stick to printing planted MI6 stories, their
speciality."

Would you care to give some specifics rather than make a noise and wave
your hands?

All you have to do is read the tripe they print. Cor are you dumb!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
All you have to do is read the tripe they print.

This from the king of repeating advertising blurb as fact.

--
*If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:

Dribble certainly has the attitude. All he needs now is the car...

He already has one ...

http://www.motoringpicturelibrary.co...D=20&fleID=370
7

Don't forget his DeeBee 7:

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/DimmWagon.jpg

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

All you have to do is read the tripe they print.

This

Please eff off you are a worthless troll.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Huge" wrote in message

I agree that hybrids are stupid

Find out how they work and acheive, and running on only petrol as well.
Drive a Prius and your mind will be changed for ever. Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Huge wrote:
Heh heh. The Lexus SUV hybrid can't be used off road or to tow.

That'll be why one of the competitors at the Abingdon CAR-nival turned
up with his TVR Griffith 500 trailed behind a ... Lexus hybrid SUV.

I agree that hybrids are stupid and hybrid SUVs are stupider than that,
but the Lexus hybrid SUV can be used to tow.

I'm only going by what was said on the road test I read. Be interesting to
know what Lexus claims - most vehicles give towing details in their
driver's handbook. It might be that it *can* tow - obviously it can - but
that the life of the transmission etc is compromised by doing so.

--
*I pretend to work. - they pretend to pay me.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
I agree that hybrids are stupid

Find out how they work and acheive, and running on only petrol as well.
Drive a Prius and your mind will be changed for ever. Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I actually have driven one. As well as many other modern cars. No one
with any experience of this would claim the Prius is a superb drive.

The one you got a lift in probably did seem good after your Reliant Robin,
though.

--
*A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

Drive a Prius and your mind will be changed for ever.

Very true.

Before I drove a Pious, I merely suspected they were overhyped.
After I drove one, I knew for ever that they were crap and overhyped.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On Jul 4, 3:31 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

I don't need to be an owner to defend something that is being
misrepresented.

But the main misrepresenting is in the hype and advertising.
That does not mean that the report is not skewed which is what my
post
was about. The 'hype' is subjective anyway.

Perhaps you'd give details of how you think the article was skewed?

I was referring to the 'dust to dust' report. See my first post.

Oh here we go. Make accusations of 'bias' then run away when challenged
to give details of said bias.

My first post gave details of the bias,

No it didn't.

It did.

Where?

if you bothered reading.

I did, but ****nose why since it was the usual ********, long on
accusation, short on detail:

It wasn't.

That's exactly what it was.

"Not that stupid dust to dust report. Of course if you include R&D
costs of new technology it is going to cost more. The point is that it
will eventually lower.

Accusing Prius drivers of being smug yet it's dicks like this
journalist and his ilk that seem so obsessed with the likes of Prius
drivers. Is it masturbatory material for them?

The Telegraph should stick to printing planted MI6 stories, their
speciality."

Would you care to give some specifics rather than make a noise and wave
your hands?

All you have to do is read the tripe they print.

Well I read the tripe you print, you're a long way behind the Telegraph.
TBH you're a long way behind "Janet and John Go To School."

Cor are you dumb!

Coming from the village idiot, that's a compliment.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On Jul 4, 3:31 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
. com,
wrote:

[...]

Well

You are a stupid clot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:
I agree that hybrids are stupid

Find out how they work and acheive, and running on only petrol as well.
Drive a Prius and your mind will be changed for ever. Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!

But

Please eff off as you are a worthless troll.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-07-05, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Huge wrote:
Heh heh. The Lexus SUV hybrid can't be used off road or to tow.

That'll be why one of the competitors at the Abingdon CAR-nival turned
up with his TVR Griffith 500 trailed behind a ... Lexus hybrid SUV.

I agree that hybrids are stupid and hybrid SUVs are stupider than that,
but the Lexus hybrid SUV can be used to tow.

I'm only going by what was said on the road test I read. Be interesting
know what Lexus claims - most vehicles give towing details in their
driver's handbook. It might be that it *can* tow - obviously it can - but
that the life of the transmission etc is compromised by doing so.

I dunno. I only noticed it was a hybrid 'cos of the absolute silence
as he manouvered into his parking spot. And even he thought the irony
of towing a 5 litre race car with a hybrid was amusing.

Me, I think hybrids are stupid for all kinds of engineering reasons. I
have
no intention of buying one.

You have no idea how the Prius works. It is "simpler" than a normal car.
They also drive like a dream.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

You have no idea how the Prius works.

if you think that

It is "simpler" than a normal car.

They also drive like a dream.

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although the
noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in short order.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

Me, I think hybrids are stupid for all kinds of engineering reasons. I
have
no intention of buying one.

You have no idea how the Prius works. It is "simpler" than a normal car.

Can you help me understand how it's "simpler" please?

I knew next to nothing about the P, so looked it up he

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Prius

It looks an effing complicated thing to me compared to engine-clutch-gearbox
of a normal car.

Also that Atkinson cycle engine needs replacing with a Diesel.

Julian.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Julian" wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

Me, I think hybrids are stupid for all kinds of engineering reasons. I
have
no intention of buying one.

You have no idea how the Prius works. It is "simpler" than a normal car.

Can you help me understand how it's "simpler" please?

I knew next to nothing about the P, so looked it up he

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Prius

It looks an effing complicated thing to me compared to
engine-clutch-gearbox of a normal car.

It is simple. An engine and motor in parrallel. A power splitter which
varies the ratio of power given by both motors - one could be giving 10% and
the other 90% or anything between or the reverse. This power splitter
presents the power of both motors directly to the wheels without an in-line
gearbox as does an electric motor in an EV car (they don't have gearboxes).
The power splitter effectively presents to the wheels the effect (in torque
and power) of one electric motor. There is NO in-line gearbox.

It has;

- an engine (as a normal car, although specially tuned for maximum )
- an electric motor (as a normal car - starter motor)
- a battery setup (as a normal car, but larger)

It does not have:

- an inline gearbox

It gives:

- superb economy in town driving
- ultra low pollutio levels, especially in town (the engine and motor are
off when the car is stopped)
- a superb ultra silent ride.
- seamless ride on no transmision steps (great for pasengers).

Also that Atkinson cycle engine needs replacing with a Diesel.

It doesn't at all. Noisy, smelly, vibrating diesels are good for tractors.

Split a powertrain into three modules:

1 petrol motor,
2 gearbox (CVT or otherwise),
3 diff/wheels It is in sequence,

1, 2, 3. Simple.

The petrol motor need module 2 because of its poor torque delivery
characteristics. An electric motor has modules 1 and 3, eliminating 2, as it
can deliver 100% torque to module 3 on start up. Super simple. The best.

A Prius has modules 1 and 3, like an electric motor. In module 1 it has an
electric and petrol motor. In module 1 it has a mechanism to automatically
combine the power/torque of an electric and petrol motor to give the torque
delivery characteristics of an electric motor.

Some experimental petrol engines can have modules 1 and 3 only, eliminating
2. This is by automatically varying the valve timing by using solenoid
controlled valves. This will deliver the torque to module 3 similar to an
electric motor. As with a Prius an auto mechanism is there to present to
module 3 torques characteristics like an electric motor.

So, no in-line gearbox, gear cogs, or CVT or otherwise in a Prius.

The point behind a Pirus is to:

- Have no to very low emissions in urban conditions
- reduce fuel consumption, and hence emissions

Ferdinand Porche raced (and won) a sort of hybrid in the early 1900s. They
were petrol motors - generators - electric motor - diff/wheels. In
effect an electric CVT "gearbox", all in-line, where the generator and
electric motor replaced a mechanical gearbox/CVT. The generator/electric
motor does the same job as a mechanical gearbox/CVT. A Prius does not use
this setup at all, it has the two motors in parrallel.

The Prius doesn't have an "in-line" transmission (gearbox/CVT). The "clever
part" is that is combines the outputs of the electric and petrol motors to
give the characteristics of one electric motor, presenting the
characteristics of an electric motor to the diff/wheels. Module 3 thinks
that its input is an electric motor.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

They also drive like a dream.

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although
the noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in
short order.

You made that up.

No, I test drove it from Andrew Rowley Toyota, near Radlett, Herts.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 245.131...
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

They also drive like a dream.

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although
the noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in
short order.

You made that up.

No, I test drove it from Andrew Rowley Toyota, near Radlett, Herts.

You still made it up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although the
noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in short order.

We discussed the Pious at work today. A couple of people have owned one,
several have been given one as a pool vehicle.

Anyone who has been in one comments on the ****-poor fuel economy, the
noise "gearbox sounds like a bag of spanners", poor acceleration,
indifferent ride/handling and nasty build quality.

Which reinforces the opinon that Drivel either (a) has never driven a
decent car or (b) has never driven a Prius or possibly (c) both of the
above.

It's worth noting from the Torygraph article that several respondents
claim that it is possible to get 60mpg in the Pious if one "learns how
to drive it for economy." Umm well yes, but the same techniques will
ensure one gets greater MPG from any vehicle. Hell, during the petrol
strike I got 32mpg from a Jag.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

They also drive like a dream.

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although
the noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in
short order.

You made that up.

No, I test drove it from Andrew Rowley Toyota, near Radlett, Herts.

You still made it up.

Why do you refuse to accept that anybody's opinion may differ to your own?

I most certainly *did* test drive one, a silver T-Spirit, and I posted my
opinions immediately afterwards in a thread that you were participating in.

It was massively unimpressive. The handling was uninspiring. The ride was
standard Japanese over-firm and under-damped. The road noise was hugely
outclassed by today's standards - and poor by those of a decade ago. If you
accelerated slowly enough to keep it in ZEV mode, grannies in automatic
Metros would overtake, but if you thraped it any, the engine noise was
intrusive. Headroom in the front was OK, in the back was insufficient for
an adult. The boot was far too shallow to be usable.

Oh, and the fuel computer reported mid-30s mpg for my 30-45 min mixed-road
testdrive.

I got back in my 10yo Cit XM, and was immensely glad.

Then I had to spend a week fending off calls from over-eager sales muppets.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

They also drive like a dream.

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although
the noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in
short order.

You made that up.

No, I test drove it from Andrew Rowley Toyota, near Radlett, Herts.

sounds about as bad as the Yaris then. After 5 miles of vague steering I
already had backache, and was deafened by the noise.

I wasn't much taken with the StarTrek dashboard either.

Quite the worst small car of all the ones we tried before getting the Punto.

Probably the Polo was the nicest, but the price was silly...and the
punto handled better.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:
[...]

They can't give em away these days. Shades of the Sinclair C5.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 245.131...
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

They also drive like a dream.

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although
the noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in
short order.

You made that up.

No, I test drove it from Andrew Rowley Toyota, near Radlett, Herts.

You still made it up.

Not everyone lives the rich fantasy life that you have.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 245.131...
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

They also drive like a dream.

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although
the noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in
short order.

You made that up.

No, I test drove it from Andrew Rowley Toyota, near Radlett, Herts.

You still made it up.

Not

You are a plantpot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :
They also drive like a dream.

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although
the noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in
short order.

You made that up.

No, I test drove it from Andrew Rowley Toyota, near Radlett, Herts.

sounds about as bad as the Yaris then. After 5 miles of vague steering I
already had backache, and was deafened by the noise.

I wasn't much taken with the StarTrek dashboard either.

Quite the worst small car of all the ones we tried before getting the
Punto.

Probably the Polo was the nicest, but the price was silly...and the punto
handled better.

What about the Hyundai Getz (sp?). Polo rip-off, 5 yr guarantee and more
reliable.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although the
noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in short
order.

We discussed the Pious at work today. A couple of people have owned one,
several have been given one as a pool vehicle.

Anyone who has been in one comments on the ****-poor fuel economy, the
noise "gearbox sounds like a bag of spanners", poor acceleration,
indifferent ride/handling and nasty build quality.

You are telling lies as you are a plantpot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 245.131...
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

They also drive like a dream.

Certainly I think I was only dreaming about any connection from the
steering wheel to the front wheels on the one that I drove - although
the noise levels and poor ride would certainly have woken me up in
short order.

You made that up.

No, I test drove it from Andrew Rowley Toyota, near Radlett, Herts.

You still made it up.

Why do you refuse to accept that anybody's opinion may differ to your own?

It is so way off the mark, it is just lies. It doesn't correspond with
other Prius drivers either. Amazing only the nut on here say silly things
like you. did.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Why do you refuse to accept that anybody's opinion may differ to your
own?

It is so way off the mark, it is just lies.

shrug
Accuse me of being a liar, then. But at least have the ******** to do so in
so many words, please.

It doesn't correspond with other Prius drivers either.

Could that be because the Pious drivers aren't going to slag off the car
they've just blown twenty grand on?

Amazing only the nut on here say silly things like you. did.

Ummm, no.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 245.131...
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Why do you refuse to accept that anybody's opinion may differ to your
own?

It is so way off the mark, it is just lies.

shrug
Accuse me of being a liar, then. But at least have the ******** to do so
in
so many words, please.

It doesn't correspond with other Prius drivers either.

Could that be because the Pious drivers aren't going to slag off the car
they've just blown twenty grand on?

They can be had for £17K

Amazing only the nuts on here say silly things like you did.

Ummm, no.

Ummm, yes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

What about the Hyundai Getz (sp?).

More like it, Drivel drives a Korean ****heap.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Why do you refuse to accept that anybody's opinion may differ to your
own?

It is so way off the mark, it is just lies.

shrug
Accuse me of being a liar, then. But at least have the ******** to do so in
so many words, please.

It doesn't correspond with other Prius drivers either.

Could that be because the Pious drivers aren't going to slag off the car
they've just blown twenty grand on?

Amazing only the nut on here say silly things like you. did.

Ummm, no.

If Drivel didn't exist, we would have to invent him.

Turn your Prius into a UPS Andy Dingley UK diy 16 January 5th 06 09:24 PM
Prius Steve Firth UK diy 22 December 19th 05 01:27 PM
I saw a Prius yersterday raden UK diy 494 August 25th 05 11:37 PM
The Art Of Bose Bashing And Amar's Supposed Descent Into Mediocrity John Larkin Electronics Repair 2 August 25th 04 06:11 PM