Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Prius bashing

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 4, 1:08 pm, "dennis@home"
wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jul 4, 12:54 am, Matt wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...oring/2007/06/...

Laugh? I split my epicyclic ring.

--

Not that stupid dust to dust report. Of course if you include R&D
costs of new technology it is going to cost more. The point is that it
will eventually lower.

It doesn't include research and engineering but it does include
manufacturing which is relevant /if/ you want to lower CO2.

Yes it does include energy expended in R&D. Even if CNW did their best
to hide that part.

Accusing Prius drivers of being smug yet it's dicks like this
journalist and his ilk that seem so obsessed with the likes of Prius
drivers. Is it masturbatory material for them?

Buying a car that uses more fuel is not saving CO2.
If you like the car fine.. but don't claim you (as in Prius drivers) are
helping the environment when it is obviously untrue.
The same is true for electric cars and hydrogen powered cars.. they don't
actually help to reduce CO2 only the pollution on the road.

I do not drive a Prius, but don't let me stop you from making
assumptions. I've also not claimed anything about helping the
enviroment. But carry on with your straw man argument. Try reading
posts before you pigeon hole people.

I think you should read what I said.
I even said "you (as in prius drivers) just so you would know I was
referring to prius drivers and not necessarily you in person.
So you really should read posts before you pigeon hole people.