Matt

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

"Matt" wrote in message

I once sold a packet of cough sweets to a little old lady for 1p more
than I paid for them.

Goes to show. If you had been chastised for that who would not have ended up
a tosser as you now are.

Drivel you always jump to the wrong conclusions especially when you
don't have all the facts.

The only tosser round here is you ............and timegoesby

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ws.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
You remeber before when he was telling us the plastic was not for
"pros"[1] and you should run copper through joists etc? I guess he
would do the same he drill through the gable...! (Bit bu**ered if
it is a hipped roof mind you)

Ah - of course. I'd forgotten that pearl of wisdom. There have been so
many.

What are these two dorks on about?

Ask your nurse to explain memory loss to you if you can't remember what
you posted a few years ago.

Although since it was made up rubbish, perhaps it's wise you've forgotten.

--
*Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Doctor Drivel

"Matt" who stole things wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

"Matt" wrote in message

I once sold a packet of cough sweets to a little old lady for 1p more
than I paid for them.

Goes to show. If you had been chastised for that who would not have ended

up
a tosser as you now are.

Drivel you always jump to the wrong conclusions especially when you
don't have all the facts.

Stealing is stealing and that is that.

Doctor Drivel

"Dave Plowman (News)" through a haze of senile
flatulence wrote in message ...
In article ws.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
You remeber before when he was telling us the plastic was not for
"pros"[1] and you should run copper through joists etc? I guess he
would do the same he drill through the gable...! (Bit bu**ered if
it is a hipped roof mind you)

Ah - of course. I'd forgotten that pearl of wisdom. There have been so
many.

What are these two dorks on about?

Ask your nurse to explain memory loss to you if you can't remember what
you posted a few years ago.

Although since it was made up rubbish, perhaps it's wise you've forgotten.

--
*Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

What are these dorks on about?

John Rumm

Doctor Drivel wrote:

I once sold a packet of cough sweets to a little old lady for 1p more
than I paid for them.

Goes to show. If you had been chastised for that who would not have ended

up

a tosser as you now are.

Drivel you always jump to the wrong conclusions especially when you
don't have all the facts.

Stealing is stealing and that is that.

How exactly is that steeling, you cretinous lefty?

He provided a product and a service, and applied a margin to the product
to cover the costs of providing the service, and to make a profit. A
simple lesson in business for you.

No wonder you are still stuck behind that counter feeling biter and
twisted.....

--
Cheers,

John.

Matt

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

"Matt" who stole things wrote in message
.. .
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

"Matt" wrote in message

I once sold a packet of cough sweets to a little old lady for 1p more
than I paid for them.

Goes to show. If you had been chastised for that who would not have ended

up
a tosser as you now are.

Drivel you always jump to the wrong conclusions especially when you
don't have all the facts.

Stealing is stealing and that is that.

Yet again jumping to the wrong conclusions Dribble.

I probably lost 50p on the deal.

Doctor Drivel

"John Rumm" a politically brainwashed person
wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

I once sold a packet of cough sweets to a little old lady for 1p more
than I paid for them.

Goes to show. If you had been chastised for that who would not have

ended

up

a tosser as you now are.

Drivel you always jump to the wrong conclusions especially when you
don't have all the facts.

Stealing is stealing and that is that.

How exactly is that steeling, you cretinous lefty?

So, right wing people can steal then. Some mothers....

Doctor Drivel

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

"Matt" wrote the thief wrote in message

I once sold a packet of cough sweets to a little old lady for 1p

more
than I paid for them.

Goes to show. If you had been chastised for that who would not have

ended
up
a tosser as you now are.

Drivel you always jump to the wrong conclusions especially when you
don't have all the facts.

Stealing is stealing and that is that.

Yet again jumping to the wrong conclusions Dribble.

A thief is a thief. You should be a in correctional institution.

John Rumm

Doctor Drivel wrote:

So, right wing people can steal then. Some mothers....

Yes right wing people can steal, and so can mothers....

You point being what exactly?

--
Cheers,

John.

Doctor Drivel

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

So, right wing people can steal then. Some mothers....

Yes right wing people can steal, and so can mothers....

You point being what exactly?

Right wing people are mothers.....

Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Water Softeners, good or bad?? Martin Hirsch Home Repair 23 July 14th 04 03:27 AM
need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM
Why do gas water heaters fail? I-zheet M'drurz Home Repair 40 January 12th 04 09:59 PM