Doctor Drivel

"Dave Plowman (News)" through a haze of senile
flatulence wrote in message ...
In article ws.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
You remeber before when he was telling us the plastic was not for
"pros"[1] and you should run copper through joists etc? I guess he
would do the same he drill through the gable...! (Bit bu**ered if
it is a hipped roof mind you)

Ah - of course. I'd forgotten that pearl of wisdom. There have been so
many.

What are these two dorks on about?

Ask your nurse to explain memory loss to you if you can't remember what
you posted a few years ago.

Although since it was made up rubbish, perhaps it's wise you've forgotten.

--
*Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

What are these dorks on about?