Conor

In article . 170,
Adrian says...
Conor ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

What does **** me off is

everything.

Conor, you're heading rapidly towards making Victor Meldrew look like the
voice of unshakable cheeriness.

LOL. Glad to be of service.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.
Dave

Conor wrote:
In article , Dave
says...

So what you are saying, is that everyone will have the same solution to
a problem that can be solved by common sense?
I very much doubt that.

How did someone so stupid and narrow minded get a job in aerospace?
Mind you, you could be the teaboy.

Common sense..like knowing that sticking your hand in a fire isn't a
bright idea.

And as for the problem solving, there aren't that many things which
only have a single approach to achieve the same aim.

I am glad the aerospace industry does not have your faint heart, or all
those that get on a flight would be risking death, much more than when
they cross a road. The aerospace industry never gives up.

What does a teaboy get paid at BAe nowadays?

Don't know, I was granted early retirment with a good pension in 1999 :-)

Define the following into mandatory or advisory...

Why? Incapable of working it out for yourself?

I've given up on you now. By

Dave
AndrewR

Andy Turner wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2005 22:25:07 +0100, "AndrewR"

To, I'm suggesting it discredits your comment of "There's still an
explosion going on"

However, I need not try to discredit you, your claim that "the
population is actually shrinking slightly", as a botched conclusion
from the birth-rate

Tell you what, let's call it a draw. I was wrong about the population
shrinking and you were wrong about it exploding.

We wasted hours pointlessly discussing matters which are no concern of ours
and, as this is Usenet, isn't that the important thing?

--
AndrewR, D.Bot (Celeritas)
Kawasaki ZX-6R J1, Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo

Dave

Conor wrote:

I'm disabled.

You are not kidding there :-)

Dave

Dave

Conor wrote:

In article , Richard
Colton says...

Absolutely, and that's the root of the problem. If the parents haven't
instilled basic discipline and a respect for others, then you can't really
blame the kids for responding as they do.

And the parents don't install

The word is instil :-)

the discipline because they remember the
absolutely miserable childhood that his generation subjected them to.

Dave
Andy Turner

On Mon, 23 May 2005 20:31:01 +0100, "AndrewR"
wrote:

Andy Turner wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2005 22:25:07 +0100, "AndrewR"

To, I'm suggesting it discredits your comment of "There's still an
explosion going on"

However, I need not try to discredit you, your claim that "the
population is actually shrinking slightly", as a botched conclusion
from the birth-rate

Tell you what, let's call it a draw. I was wrong about the population
shrinking and you were wrong about it exploding.

Yeah, no worries - the truth lies somewhere inbetween.

We wasted hours pointlessly discussing matters which are no concern of ours
and, as this is Usenet, isn't that the important thing?

That's what it's here for!

;-)

andyt

Dave

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Conor wrote:

USE ****ING FULLSTOPS YOU STUPID OLD *******.

You could use a bit of comma, or even colonic, insertion, yourself..

RAOTFLMAO

I was going to answer in a similar way, until I saw your post :-))

Dave
Dave

Conor wrote:

"its only a mewtal box

What did you say about my spelling?

Dave
Dave

Conor wrote:

THey're things. They're only things. It doesn't matter.

Like you?

Dave

Dave

Conor wrote:

PLEASE GO TO ****ING SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO USE A FULLSTOP YOU STUPID
INBRED HALFWIT.

And other forms of manners, grammar, punctuation etc.

I don't know which news group you are posting from, but you are
certainly reducing the quality of the news group that I subscribe to.

Dave
AndrewR

Dave wrote:
Conor wrote:

PLEASE GO TO ****ING SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO USE A FULLSTOP YOU
STUPID INBRED HALFWIT.

And other forms of manners, grammar, punctuation etc.

I don't know which news group you are posting from, but you are
certainly reducing the quality of the news group that I subscribe to.

He's a uk.rec.cars.misc regular and it should be "the news groups to which I
subscribe." ... as we're on a grammar trip.

--
AndrewR, D.Bot (Celeritas)
Kawasaki ZX-6R J1, Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo
BOTAFOT#2,ITJWTFO#6,UKRMRM#1/13a,MCT#1,DFV#2,SKoGA#0 (and KotL)
BotToS#5,SBS#25,IbW#34, DS#5, COSOC# Suspended, KotTFSTR#
The speccy Geordie ****.

Conor

In article , Dave
says...
Conor wrote:

In article , Richard
Colton says...

Absolutely, and that's the root of the problem. If the parents haven't
instilled basic discipline and a respect for others, then you can't really
blame the kids for responding as they do.

And the parents don't install

The word is instil :-)

No, install. Instil is the method used, install is the what you're
trying to achieve.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.
Conor

In article , Dave
says...
Conor wrote:

"its only a mewtal box

What did you say about my spelling?

It's ****e. Mine was a typo. Yours was just a complete inability to
spell a simple word.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.

Gibraltar is not an island or a 'tax haven'

it is, however, British.
--
Jim Watt
www.gibnet.com

Taz

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Taz" me@home wrote in message ...

Oh, come on ! Any mother with a pre-school child will still think of the
child as her baby. This carries on until the child is in their 40's.

ANY mother?

Another inaccurate generalisation, which devalues your argument.

This mother's children were babies only until the next one came. The last
one is still called 'Baby' in fun but in fact his name was used from when
his siblings started using it, when he was a year old. I suspect they
expected that another would be along shortly so he wasn't a baby any more.

Mary

The first thing to learn is not to take things at face value on usenet. I
work on the law of averages.

Taz

"Dave" wrote in message
Conor wrote:

Bin there, done that. But the badge used to be Orange.
It has no authority.

yebbut, the catholics complained about the colour, so they made it blue
instead. arf arf.

Taz

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 244.170...
Conor ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

What does **** me off is

everything.

Conor, you're heading rapidly towards making Victor Meldrew look like the
voice of unshakable cheeriness.

I don't belieeeeeve it.

Guy King

The message
from joe parkin contains these words:

Ha! If only it did guarantee it. We parked in a blue badge space in
France and some (non bagde displaying) berk shoved his/her car between
ours and the one next to it 'cos the gap was just big enough. Sadly his
wing mirror fell off while getting the wife into the car.

of course, you could have reversed out of the space and helped her in
with plenty of space.

It was more fun removing his mirror with my fat arse. Anyway - the wife
actually finds it easier with another car next to her to hang on to -
but she's usually to polite to actually do it.

--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."

Mary Fisher

"Taz" me@home wrote in message ...

Oh, come on ! Any mother with a pre-school child will still think of the
child as her baby. This carries on until the child is in their 40's.

ANY mother?

Another inaccurate generalisation, which devalues your argument.

This mother's children were babies only until the next one came. The last
one is still called 'Baby' in fun but in fact his name was used from when
his siblings started using it, when he was a year old. I suspect they
expected that another would be along shortly so he wasn't a baby any
more.

Mary

The first thing to learn is not to take things at face value on usenet. I
work on the law of averages.

Then you shouldn't say ANY, which is all inclusive.

Taz

"Taz" me@home wrote in message

Oh, come on ! Any mother with a pre-school child will still think of
the child as her baby. This carries on until the child is in their
40's.

ANY mother?

Another inaccurate generalisation, which devalues your argument.

This mother's children were babies only until the next one came. The
last one is still called 'Baby' in fun but in fact his name was used
from when his siblings started using it, when he was a year old. I
suspect they expected that another would be along shortly so he wasn't a
baby any more.

Mary

The first thing to learn is not to take things at face value on usenet. I
work on the law of averages.

Then you shouldn't say ANY, which is all inclusive.

Well, it's got to be all inclusive to get the average innit?

JackH

"Taz" me@home wrote in message ...

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 244.170...
Conor ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

What does **** me off is

everything.

Conor, you're heading rapidly towards making Victor Meldrew look like

the
voice of unshakable cheeriness.

I don't belieeeeeve it.

Nor do I... at least Victor Meldrew was occasionally funny...

--
JackH

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article , Conor
wrote:
In article , Andy Luckman
(AJL Electronics) says...

My sister in law's child will eat anything, provided it's chicken nuggets or
crisps. Now how do you think that happened? Seriously, she will eat nothing
else.

My 3 year old was like that. Solved the problem very easily by putting
the same meal as we had out for him and not giving him the option of
nuggets or crisps. They soon get hungry and the penny drops.

Quite. The keywords being parental discipline. Seems to be absent :-)

Adrian

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

Quite. The keywords being parental discipline. Seems to be absent :-)

cf. the news yesterday about the 3 sisters (12, 14, 16) from Derby who have
all just given birth - and the 16yo has already had two miscarriages and an
abortion.

And the mother's blaming the school...
Alistair J Murray

Adrian wrote:

[...]

cf. the news yesterday about the 3 sisters (12, 14, 16) from Derby
who have all just given birth - and the 16yo has already had two
miscarriages and an abortion.

And the mother's blaming the school...

I blame the opticians. 8/

Trade Oil in €

Adrian

Alistair J Murray ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

cf. the news yesterday about the 3 sisters (12, 14, 16) from Derby
who have all just given birth - and the 16yo has already had two
miscarriages and an abortion.

And the mother's blaming the school...

I blame the opticians. 8/

finds article with photo
Jaysus.
RichardK

Adrian wrote:
Alistair J Murray ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

cf. the news yesterday about the 3 sisters (12, 14, 16) from Derby
who have all just given birth - and the 16yo has already had two
miscarriages and an abortion.

And the mother's blaming the school...

I blame the opticians. 8/

finds article with photo
Jaysus.

I feel sick. Ew. Ew, ew, ew.

Richard (it's more proof that teenage boys will indeed, shag anything).

--
RichardK - 1980s in a can. http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/music/
Retro computing - http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/retrotech/
John Laird

On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:14:15 +0100, RichardK
wrote:

Adrian wrote:

finds article with photo
Jaysus.

I feel sick. Ew. Ew, ew, ew.

Richard (it's more proof that teenage boys will indeed, shag anything).

Or 38-year old blokes, in one case.

Gotta love the "two miscarriages and an abortion" bit - further proof that
you couldn't make these things up.

--
I dont nead no speling cheker!

Mail john rather than nospam...
Dave Liquorice

On 24 May 2005 08:54:24 GMT, Adrian wrote:

And the mother's blaming the school...

From usenet the single mother has been married twice but none of her
daughters are fathered by her husbands or even the same man...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article , RichardK
wrote:

I feel sick. Ew. Ew, ew, ew.

Ewe, ewe, ewe even? :-)

Richard (it's more proof that teenage boys will indeed, shag anything).

Andy Turner

On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:29:26 +0100, John Laird
wrote:

Gotta love the "two miscarriages and an abortion" bit

Ah yes, the prequel to "Four weddings and a funeral".

andyt

AstraVanMan

finds article with photo
Jaysus.

I feel sick. Ew. Ew, ew, ew.

Richard (it's more proof that teenage boys will indeed, shag anything).

Aye, bloody horrific, innit? Especially the middle one (brunette) pukes

Or 38-year old blokes, in one case.

Gotta love the "two miscarriages and an abortion" bit - further proof that
you couldn't make these things up.

Two miscarriages and an abortion? That'd be a good name for a film, that
would. Somebody write that down.

Peter

Adrian

AstraVanMan ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

Two miscarriages and an abortion? That'd be a good name for a film,
that would. Somebody write that down.

A friend of mine is one of the guys making www.deathactually.com
Bob Eager

On Tue, 24 May 2005 13:39:47 UTC, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On 24 May 2005 08:54:24 GMT, Adrian wrote:

And the mother's blaming the school...

From usenet the single mother has been married twice but none of her
daughters are fathered by her husbands or even the same man...

Not what I saw. One daughter by first husband and two by second...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...take up Extreme Ironing!
Guy King

The message . 170
from Adrian contains these words:

finds article with photo

I didn't find the photo - what's the link?

--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."

Adrian

Guy King ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

finds article with photo

I didn't find the photo - what's the link?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4572219.stm
Dave Liquorice

On 24 May 2005 16:51:26 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

From usenet the single mother has been married twice but none of
her daughters are fathered by her husbands or even the same man...

Not what I saw. One daughter by first husband and two by second...

Just prooves that a large pinch of salt is required with both
newspapers and usenet. I'm not that interested to bother looking for
the truth.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Halmyre

Adrian wrote:

Guy King ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

finds article with photo

I didn't find the photo - what's the link?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4572219.stm

Woah! Pass the paper bag.

Halmyre (actually, no oil painting himself)

Dave

AndrewR wrote:
Dave wrote:

Conor wrote:

PLEASE GO TO ****ING SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO USE A FULLSTOP YOU
STUPID INBRED HALFWIT.

And other forms of manners, grammar, punctuation etc.

I don't know which news group you are posting from, but you are
certainly reducing the quality of the news group that I subscribe to.

He's a uk.rec.cars.misc regular and it should be "the news groups to which I
subscribe." ... as we're on a grammar trip.

Point taken :-)

I was very tired last night.

Dave
Adrian

Dave Liquorice ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

From usenet the single mother has been married twice but none of
her daughters are fathered by her husbands or even the same man...

Not what I saw. One daughter by first husband and two by second...

Just prooves that a large pinch of salt is required with both
newspapers and usenet. I'm not that interested to bother looking for
the truth.

Always assuming *she* is sure.