On Wed, 25 May 2005 06:30:44 UTC, Adrian wrote:

Dave Liquorice ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

From usenet the single mother has been married twice but none of
her daughters are fathered by her husbands or even the same man...

Not what I saw. One daughter by first husband and two by second...

Just prooves that a large pinch of salt is required with both
newspapers and usenet. I'm not that interested to bother looking for
the truth.

Always assuming *she* is sure.

LOL!

Tim S Kemp

Andy Dingley wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:48:01 +0100, Zak wrote:

What do you suggest I use for glue?

Vaseline.

--
"Excuse me, would you mind not farting while I'm saving the world?"

"Would you rather silent but deadly?"

randallnhopkirk

AndrewR wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote:
"AndrewR" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"AndrewR" wrote in message

The problem with giving people the choice not to breed so much is
that, at a biological level, that's what we're designed to do.

By?

By the simple principle that things that don't breed die out - I
didn't mean to imply intelligent design at work.

Ah, I thought you implied a superior being and that could never do!

I find belief in a superior being impossible.

Not, I should say, on theological grounds - just because I'm pretty
****ing amazing

Heh!
Sue Begg

In message , Martin
writes
If I want to take a South American rodent with me, why shouldn't I?

1. Because there's no good reason for you take it.
2. Because the supermarkets (indeed, most shops) don't permit it.
3. Because this argument is just getting (has got) plain silly.

Is it edible - what will it barbeque like?

Roast guinea pig is great :-))
The bones are a bit fiddly but the meat is lovely. Had it in Peru last
year much to my grandson's disgust
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!