Uno Hoo!

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

Education is in a mess.

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

a third of primary school
children are leaving school unable
to properly read and write.

It was over 50% under Major. Vast improvements are being made.

snip misinformed babbling rant

Not because it is misinformed - but because it contains unpalatable truths
that you do not wish to see and cannot respond to.

NHS is in a mess,

This is not what I see. Any
evidence for this article of faith?

snip misinformed babbling rant

Again - see above.

law and order is in a mess,

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

When did you last see a
patrolling police officer?

They are a waste of time and effort. When did one actually see a crime
being committed on the beat? Erm, erm.

And again you have been misled by the audit report which suggested that
patrolling police officers were a waste of time because the chances of them
coming across a crime in progress were remote. What they, who had never been
police officers, failed to realise is that patrolling officers provide a
general deterrent against low level crime. Remove patrolling officers and
what do you get? Free roaming yobs who do what they like because they *know*
they are not going to get caught. When low level criminals realise that they
can get away with anything they progress onto more serious crime - which is
what is happening.

Low level crimes such as vandalism and
anti-social behaviour are rocketing -
because there are no officers out
there to create a deterrent.

Nonsense!! Police recruitment is at an all time high and still recruiting
like mad. The anti-social; laws are there but police will not implement
them. They have the power, but will not use it. And those whop do tend
be rather leaning to right wing police forces.

You really don't get it do you? Police recruitment may be at an all time
high - but this is against a background of under-resourcing going back for
years and years. In the past 30 years the demand upon police forces has
increased by many hundreds of percent - by what percentage has police
numbers increased over the same period? If you think that police numbers
have increased by anywhere remotely near the increased demand then you are
seriously deluded. You have fallen for the 'spin' my friend.

Police services not utilising the laws should be dealt with by the Home
secretary. When Howard was Home secretary he allowed a Drug baron a
pardon,
to great uproar at the time. The baron started immediately to make crack
cocaine. Howard is a naive fool and idiot!

Crime fell sharply under Howard. Has it done the same under any of the
several Home Secs employed by your 'y'now' Tone?

Labour are fond of saying that
since they came to power the
numbers of police officers have
increased.

Which is the case.

snip misinformed babbling rant

And yet again you snip the valid case against Labour because you cannot
seriously dispute it. Like most Labour voters - you believe the spin and
ignore the reality.

taxation is high,

Lowest in Europe apparently.

You can make statistics say anything.

FACT! Lowest in Europe.

Are our fuel taxes lower than
elsewhere in Europe for example?

Fuel is no more expensive in the UK than anywhere else.

Now I seriously begin to doubt your sanity!

Also, fuel prices
doesn't deter people buying cars, so it must be within market forces.

If you doubled the price of fuel tomorrow - people would still buy cars
because they are essential to modern day life.

illegal immigration is out of control.

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

Oh dear - just which rag do you read?

Obviously not what you read. At the beginning of the election period ITV
had a spot on immigration. There is no case for it. Only 29 visas were
given to asylum seekers last year.

And all the rest were given 'exceptional leave to remain'. Even those that
were told they had to leave were not made to do so. The number of refused
asylum seekers actually removed from the country is tiny. You also appear to
be confusing asylum seekers with illegal immigrants.

snip misinformed babbling rant

'Tone' tells lies

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

He stated that he would not introduce
top-up fees - and he did. He stated
that he would not increase NI - and he
did.

He publicly sated the reasons why and that he did promise but
circumstances
changed. No lies mate!

So no matter what you promise - it means nothing at all so long as you can
come up with some reason for breaking it!!!

He stated that Saddam had
WMD's - and he didn't.

FOUR inquires and the document that Blair based his decision on, is on the
web for all the world to see. NOWHERE is there evidence of any lies.
Hypocrite Dracula Howard after calling Blair a liar over Iraq, said he
would
have taken us into the wear irrespective of anything: WUD, or whatever.

Four enquiries set up by Blair himself and with the parameters of the
enquiries laid down by Blair himself and the heads of the enquiries selected
by Blair. Hardly surprising that they came down in his favour is it?

and employs and
re-employs scoundrels.

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

Mandelson? Cambell?

Two great men!!!!!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I can see that you are clearly past all help.

The strongest economy in the western world
(9/11 made no difference to the
UK economy, while most of the western
world went into recession)

Almost entirely due to Gordon Brown

Exactly! They have a handle on it. They are good!!!!

Nicely snipped !

Latest expert
opinion is that the UK economy
is heading for recession.

Not this crap again. I have heard this for 10 years. The Tories are
wishing
for a depression to get in. It is like as stuck record.

The strongest currency in the world

See above.

The longest sustained economic growth in history.

See above

All major services have high investment

snip misinformed babbling rant

Strange isn't it that whenever I post proof that you have no response for,
you simply snip it?

More school leavers into higher
education than ever before

We are having a highly educated population, which thick we should not
have.

What does that mean?

snip misinformed babbling rant

Strange isn't it that whenever I post proof that you have no response for,
you simply snip it?

Much needed constitutional change

Oh - you refer to the 'cronying' of the
Lords in an attempt to remove any
vestige of control over 'president' Bliar?

No, removal of parasite hereditary Lords who are only interested in vested
interests of themselves. The Liberals in 1911 stopped the Lords from
making
laws, which the could. They were predominately large landowners, who fund
the Tory party. People whoes ancestors stole land from the people.

Get your head out of your bum and
look around. Anyone who doesn't vote
Labour needs professional attention.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. You really are a labour spin doctors delight
aren't you? Fallen for the lot hook line and sinker.

And anyone who falls for the lies

What lies? None proven. You are a sucker, you sucked it in. A copper
eh?
I have never met one who doesn't vote Tory, even though he may have come
from a sink estate. The canteen lizards been at you eh? The police
service
is the biggest brainwashing ground for right wing views. The government
should get in and stop this political bias of a service that clearly
underperforms. I have met many who went into the police service because
it
was a "cushy number". Some lazy *******s are in that lot.

And you have the nerve to talk about 'misinformed babbling rants' !!!!!

Kev

Uno Hoo!

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
And your 'Tone' employs an even nastier Campbell to tell *him* what
to say !! Strange isn't it how all these sleazy, discredited, foul
mouthed yobs who lurk within the Labour party always manage to creep
back in when the dust has settled?

What is really perverse is to go on endlessly about immigration and
economic migrants, and then employ a foreigner to run your campaign.
Of course MH might respond by saying that all businesses (and
organisations like the Tory Party) should be free to go out and employ
the best talent available wherever it comes from and artificial
constraints like immigration quotas shouldn't get in the way. But then
he'd find he'd sawn through the plank he's sitting on.

I believe that that is precisely what MH has said. He has stated quite
clearly that in deciding upon quotas he would liaise with businesses and
public services to identify shortages of skills and create the quotas
accordingly. That is what most sensible countries around the world do. It is
only the UK that lets anyone in, no matter what their skill levels or state
of health or likely demands upon the welfare system.

Kev

Chris Bacon

Uno Hoo! wrote:
"Doctor Evil" wrote...
"Uno Hoo!" wrote...

(snip all)

"HITLER"
[news]

Hugh wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" writes:

"Huge" wrote in message
"[news]" writes:

[181 lines snipped]

you blew it, matey. your right wing propaganda /may/ have been simply
regarded as
the tired old right wing rant that it is, but attempting to qualify your
jaded opinion with
"anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons in
power isn't fit to
have the vote" shows you up for the right wing fascist you undoubtedly
are.

And, like most Labour voters, you have just ignored and failed to respond to
extremely valid comments about the state of the country and its public
services which *are* indeed in a mess. Incidentally, I most probably will
not get your response because I kf'd you a good while ago. I only picked up
the above because someone else responded to you.

Kevin,

I suggest that you unkillfile me, then, in order that you get a chance
to apologise for the above defamatory posting before the solicitor's
letter arrives.

hahahhahahaha what a 'hole. I suggest you get your facts right before
you make a tit of yourself in front of a solicitor, too

RT

[news]

[news] wrote:
Hugh wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" writes:

"Huge" wrote in message
"[news]" writes:

[...]

BTW, you can't defame an anonymous person, especially one like you

RT

[news]

Huge wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" writes:

"Huge" wrote in message
"Uno Hoo!" writes:

"Huge" wrote in message
"[news]" writes:

[181 lines snipped]

you blew it, matey. your right wing propaganda /may/ have been simply
regarded as
the tired old right wing rant that it is, but attempting to qualify your
jaded opinion with
"anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons in
power isn't fit to
have the vote" shows you up for the right wing fascist you undoubtedly
are.

And, like most Labour voters, you have just ignored and failed to respond
extremely valid comments about the state of the country and its public
services which *are* indeed in a mess. Incidentally, I most probably will
not get your response because I kf'd you a good while ago. I only picked
up
the above because someone else responded to you.

I didn't write any of the lines above.

Please apologise. Now.

Noted - and apologies made without reservation.

Accepted. And my apologies for the rather stronger posting I have just made on
the same subject after my email to you bounced.

a veritable vortex of sorryness

RT

Tony Bryer

In article .com,
wrote:
I didn't this morning, and never have voted Labour, but I will
defend them against people who peddle this crap about pensions.

I think that the one thing that you need to note about the alleged
£5bn raid on pension funds is that reversing it is not on Oliver
Letwin's list of priorities.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]

Chris Bacon

Huge wrote:
Chris Bacon writes:
Uno Hoo! wrote:
"Doctor Evil" wrote...
"Uno Hoo!" wrote...

(snip all)
"HITLER"

*grin*

Godwin's Law doesn't apply if deliberately invoked.

I just felt I needed to try something... anything.... make a point.
Doctor Evil

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

They are a waste of time and effort.
When did one actually see a crime
being committed on the beat? Erm, erm.

And again you have been misled by the
audit report which suggested that
patrolling police officers were a waste
of time because the chances of them
coming across a crime in progress
were remote. What they, who had never been
police officers, failed to realise is that
patrolling officers provide a general
deterrent against low level crime.

Well they target the areas where the low level crime is committed. Which is
what they are supposed to do. You don't walk around semi-detachedville so
the old dears can think our copper are wonderful.

You really don't get it do you? Police
recruitment may be at an all time
high - but this is against a background
of under-resourcing going back for
years and years.

You were on about the police being neglected, etc, etc. You are confused.
And those pillocks who you vote for started the rot big time. The legacy of
Thatcher will be here for many more years to come.

Crime fell sharply under Howard. Has
it done the same under any of the
several Home Secs employed by your 'y'now' Tone?

Yes it has.

Labour are fond of saying that
since they came to power the
numbers of police officers have
increased.

Which is the case.

snip misinformed babbling rant

And yet again you snip the valid
case against Labour because you cannot
seriously dispute it. Like most Labour
voters - you believe the spin and
ignore the reality.

You are mad! We have more coppers now than ever before...and still
recruiting. You are brainwashed.

Are our fuel taxes lower than
elsewhere in Europe for example?

Fuel is no more expensive in the UK
than anywhere else.

Now I seriously begin to doubt your sanity!

I drive on the Continent occasionally.

Also, fuel prices
doesn't deter people buying cars,
so it must be within market forces.

If you doubled the price of fuel tomorrow
- people would still buy cars
because they are essential to modern day life.

They are not in most cases. They buy them for bizarre reasons. They
pollute and having high fuel deters them.

illegal immigration is out of control.

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

Oh dear - just which rag do you read?

Obviously not what you read. At the beginning of the election period

ITV
had a spot on immigration. There is no case for it. Only 29 visas were
given to asylum seekers last year.

And all the rest were given 'exceptional
leave to remain'. Even those that
were told they had to leave were not made
to do so.

We do need skilled labour as a building boom is starting. I can't stand
racism.

The number of refused
asylum seekers actually removed
from the country is tiny. You also appear to
be confusing asylum seekers with illegal immigrants.

You are. Blair should have roasted Paxman on that silly question of "do you
know hoe many illegal immigrants are in the country". Blair said he didn't.
Does every illegal immigrant ring up Lunar House to tell them he is here?
Does every terrorist ring up MI5 to tell them they are here? What a DUMB
question. Blair should have roasted him.

snip misinformed babbling rant

'Tone' tells lies

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

He stated that he would not introduce
top-up fees - and he did. He stated
that he would not increase NI - and he
did.

He publicly sated the reasons why and that he did promise but
circumstances
changed. No lies mate!

So no matter what you promise - it means
nothing at all so long as you can
come up with some reason for breaking it!!!

Legitimate reason.

He stated that Saddam had
WMD's - and he didn't.

FOUR inquires and the document that Blair based his decision on, is on

the
web for all the world to see. NOWHERE is there evidence of any lies.
Hypocrite Dracula Howard after calling Blair a liar over Iraq, said he
would
have taken us into the wear irrespective of anything: WUD, or whatever.

Four enquiries set up by Blair himself

No, instigated by him. Independent people headed them.

and with the parameters of the
enquiries laid down by Blair himself
and the heads of the enquiries selected
by Blair.

Independent people. Blair did not have to set them up.

Hardly surprising that they came down in his favour is it?

Not surprising at all as he nothing to hide..

and employs and
re-employs scoundrels.

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

Mandelson? Cambell?

Two great men!!!!!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
I can see that you are clearly past all help.

Two great men!!!!!

The strongest economy in the western world
(9/11 made no difference to the
UK economy, while most of the western
world went into recession)

Almost entirely due to Gordon Brown

Exactly! They have a handle on it. They are good!!!!

Nicely snipped !

Nicely run by Gordon Brown and the Labour admin.

All major services have high investment

snip misinformed babbling rant

Strange isn't it that whenever I post
proof that you have no response for,
you simply snip it?

You don't post proof. You post opinionated babble.

More school leavers into higher
education than ever before

We are having a highly educated
population, which thick we should not
have.

What does that mean?

You want a thick population.

snip misinformed babbling rant

Strange isn't it that whenever I post
proof that you have no response for,
you simply snip it?

You don't post proof. You post opinionated babble.

I have met many who went into
the police service because
it was a "cushy number". Some
lazy *******s are in that lot.

And you have the nerve to talk
about 'misinformed babbling rants' !!!!!

A relative. Ex detective in the Met. He said the place was riddled with
lazy *******s. That is my experience of a lot of them too. Occasionally you
meet the odd decent one, with common sense, and it gives me some hope in
them.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"[news]" wrote in message

Still blaming a Government that's
been gone for 8 years? Pathetic.

the offspring of thatchers children are
still here causing problems.

Too true! I have come across men in their 30s who act like irresponsible
teenagers. I call them Thatcher's children. "No such things as society",
she said. A generation of arseholes emerged with me, me, me, as their
motto.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

[news]

Doctor Evil wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

snip

The number of refused
asylum seekers actually removed
from the country is tiny. You also appear to
be confusing asylum seekers with illegal immigrants.

You are. Blair should have roasted Paxman on that silly question of "do you
know hoe many illegal immigrants are in the country". Blair said he didn't.
Does every illegal immigrant ring up Lunar House to tell them he is here?
Does every terrorist ring up MI5 to tell them they are here? What a DUMB
question. Blair should have roasted him.

it was a fair question, imo. blair crumbled. I would have had a bit more respect
for blair if he'd have simply said 'no, I don't know but the estimate of 500,000
sounds plausible' honesty is a virtue missing in politicos, even in the dock.

RT

Doctor Evil

"[news]" wrote in message
Uno Hoo! wrote:
"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
'Tone' tells lies and employs and re-employs scoundrels.

whilst Michael Howard employs a really nasty sounding Australian to
tell him what to say.

And your 'Tone' employs an even nastier Campbell to tell *him* what to

say
!! Strange isn't it how all these sleazy, discredited, foul mouthed yobs

who
lurk within the Labour party always manage to creep back in when the

dust
has settled?

Kev

Strange isn't it how all these sleazy (major)
discredited (most tories) foul mouthed
(Boris Johnson)

He is a dirty ******* too. Ever looked at his shirt collars. Filthy. He
must stink to high heaven. He insulted a whole city and has been told to
shut up and keep out the public eye. Where is Diockhead Bosis thsi
election?

yobs who lurk within the *Tory* party
always manage to creep back
in when the dust has settled. like
archer (imprisoned, still a tory lord,

Archer was Tory party chairman when he was jailed.

expelled but 'having served his sentence
there's no legal reason why he can't rejoin')
and aitken (also imprisoned) who would
be 'welcomed back' but wisely doesn't
want to rejoin or hamilton (convicted of
corruption) who admittedly wasn't a party member.

That is just the tip of the iceberg.

the last *tory* government had
an *adulterous prime minister*
2 *jailed ministers*,
one MP *convicted of corruption*

the list continues, I can't be bothered.

And people want them to screw up again? Some people are mad!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
'Tone' tells lies and employs and re-employs scoundrels.

whilst Michael Howard employs a really nasty sounding Australian to
tell him what to say.

And your 'Tone' employs an even
nastier Campbell to tell *him* what to say
!! Strange isn't it how all these sleazy,
discredited, foul mouthed yobs who
lurk within the Labour party always
manage to creep back in when the dust
has settled?

Campbell is brilliant. Very intelligent. He walked into Channel 4
unannounced and demanded and interview, and got one there and then. I
overhead one Tory MP once saying about: Campbell, Mandelson, Blair and
Brown; I wish we had them on our side.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"[news]" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

snip

The number of refused
asylum seekers actually removed
from the country is tiny. You also appear to
be confusing asylum seekers with illegal immigrants.

You are. Blair should have roasted Paxman on that silly question of "do

you
know how many illegal immigrants are in the country". Blair said he

didn't.
Does every illegal immigrant ring up Lunar House to tell them he is

here?
Does every terrorist ring up MI5 to tell them they are here? What a

DUMB
question. Blair should have roasted him.

it was a fair question, imo. blair crumbled. I would have had a bit more

respect
for blair if he'd have simply said 'no, I don't know but the estimate of

500,000
sounds plausible' honesty is a virtue missing in politicos, even in the

dock.

Blair was trying to be nice and diplomatic. He would have gained more
respect by roasting Paxman, which he deserved for asking such a dumb
question.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , "[news]"
writes
Let's see:

yes, lets.

Anti-terror legislation

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? no unless you are a

shoebomber.

It's affected a number of peace protesters who have been wrongly
arrested under said legislation

Trial without jury

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? not unless you are a mad

bomber.

Or someone makes one of those mistakes which never happens, and you find
yourself in the dock

ID Cards

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? not for a long time, if ever.

Of course it will, as an expensive white elephant

Increasing use of PFI

has it affected you ? no, unless you benefit from a new hospital or
your kids benefit from a new college or school.

So, just because it doesn't affect you, these thisgs are OK ?

Just wait until one of them does

Wrecking the pension system (£5bn/yr raided)

evidence ?

Undemocratic upper house reform

how was the upper house democratic in the first place ?

I'd rather say - a total pigs ear of a reform

Student top-up fees (2001 manifesto commitment not to introduce them)
Electoral reform (1997 manifesto commitment to introduce it)

And that's off the top of my head. While I'd hate to have the Tories
back, New Labour has far too much in common with Thatcherism for me to
be able to vote Labour tomorrow. So it's gonna be a tactical vote this

time.

pointless waste of a vote but it's your right to do with it what you

want.

I beg to differ, every seat lost to NL means a more balanced, consensual
outcome

Maxie, I hope you are not a terrorist. I would be disappointed if you are.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

[news]

Doctor Evil wrote:
"[news]" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

[...]

no question is dumb. it was a valid question.

and I don't think BBC1 primetime is the right place for roastings. I think they are
best left to the screws of the world and the idiots who are into football.

RT

Doctor Evil

"[news]" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:
"[news]" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

[...]

Does every terrorist ring up MI5 to tell them they are here? How could
Blair know how many are out of the system.

and I don't think BBC1 primetime is
the right place for roastings.

Paxman acted like he was on Newsnight. Many would have loved Paxman to get
a roasting on primetime.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
[news]

Doctor Evil wrote:snip

it was a fair question, imo. blair crumbled. I would have had a bit more respect
for blair if he'd have simply said 'no, I don't know but the estimate of 500,000
sounds plausible' honesty is a virtue missing in politicos, even in the dock.

Blair was trying to be nice and diplomatic. He would have gained more
respect by roasting Paxman, which he deserved for asking such a dumb
question.

no question is dumb. it was a valid question.

Does every illegal immigrant ring up Lunar House to tell them he is here?
Does every terrorist ring up MI5 to tell them they are here? How could
Blair know how many are out of the system.

the facts, as they stand:

blair and co don't know how many illegals or otherwise are coming in to the country.

paxman had a right and a certain responsibility to ask the question.

and I don't think BBC1 primetime is
the right place for roastings.

Paxman acted like he was on Newsnight.

Paxman doesn't act. wether you agree or not is up to you.

vive la difference

RT

Uno Hoo!

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

They are a waste of time and effort.
When did one actually see a crime
being committed on the beat? Erm, erm.

And again you have been misled by the
audit report which suggested that
patrolling police officers were a waste
of time because the chances of them
coming across a crime in progress
were remote. What they, who had never been
police officers, failed to realise is that
patrolling officers provide a general
deterrent against low level crime.

Well they target the areas where the low level crime is committed. Which
is
what they are supposed to do.

But they don't have the time to do so because they are too busy chasing your
'Tone's' targets.

You don't walk around semi-detachedville so
the old dears can think our copper are wonderful.

You really don't get it do you? Police
recruitment may be at an all time
high - but this is against a background
of under-resourcing going back for
years and years.

You were on about the police being neglected, etc, etc. You are confused.
And those pillocks who you vote for started the rot big time. The legacy
of
Thatcher will be here for many more years to come.

Maggie Thatcher is generally regarded as the best prime minister this
country has ever had. Not amongst labour voters of course - they don't know
any better.

Crime fell sharply under Howard. Has
it done the same under any of the
several Home Secs employed by your 'y'now' Tone?

Yes it has.

No it hasn't.

Labour are fond of saying that
since they came to power the
numbers of police officers have
increased.

Which is the case.

snip misinformed babbling rant

And yet again you snip the valid
case against Labour because you cannot
seriously dispute it. Like most Labour
voters - you believe the spin and
ignore the reality.

You are mad! We have more coppers now than ever before...and still
recruiting. You are brainwashed.

Yes we do have more coppers now than ever before - but still only a fraction
of what we actually require because the starting point was serious
under-resourcing. Although recruiting is certainly increasing - it is not
increasing at anywhere near the level of increase in demand.
Look at this simple analogy. You have a swimming pool being filled at a
rate that requires 20 men with buckets to effectively keep the level
stable - but you only have ten men - so the water level (crime level) keeps
rising. So you add a few more men - an additional five every year. Problem
is that the rate that the water is being poured into the pool is increasing
dramatically - far faster than the rate you are adding more men. What is the
result? Ask a politician about the problem and what will he say? "But we
have more men bailing out the pool today than we have ever had." Typical
forked tongue speak.

Are our fuel taxes lower than
elsewhere in Europe for example?

Fuel is no more expensive in the UK
than anywhere else.

Now I seriously begin to doubt your sanity!

I drive on the Continent occasionally.

Then your memory must be very poor. How do fuel prices in the UK compare
with the US? - and yet you say that fuel is no more expensive in the UK than
anywhere else!!!!!!!

Also, fuel prices
doesn't deter people buying cars,
so it must be within market forces.

If you doubled the price of fuel tomorrow
- people would still buy cars
because they are essential to modern day life.

They are not in most cases. They buy them for bizarre reasons. They
pollute and having high fuel deters them.

What bizarre reasons are those?

illegal immigration is out of control.

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

Oh dear - just which rag do you read?

Obviously not what you read. At the beginning of the election period

ITV
had a spot on immigration. There is no case for it. Only 29 visas
were
given to asylum seekers last year.

And all the rest were given 'exceptional
leave to remain'. Even those that
were told they had to leave were not made
to do so.

We do need skilled labour as a building boom is starting. I can't stand
racism.

For a start I am not talking about properly managed immigration where people
required for specific tasks are allowed in - I'm talking about illegal
immigration where people who often have no skills, cannot speak the
language, and only wish to join the dole queues are flooding in. They are
the problem. And don't imply that I am a racist. I don't have a racist bone
in my body. This is a typical labour ploy, however, impune the integrity of
anyone who raises legitimate concerns about serious social problems.

The number of refused
asylum seekers actually removed
from the country is tiny. You also appear to
be confusing asylum seekers with illegal immigrants.

You are. Blair should have roasted Paxman on that silly question of "do
you
know hoe many illegal immigrants are in the country". Blair said he
didn't.
Does every illegal immigrant ring up Lunar House to tell them he is here?
Does every terrorist ring up MI5 to tell them they are here? What a DUMB
question. Blair should have roasted him.

But he didn't did he? I've never seen such a pathetic performance from a
political leader in my life. Both on Paxman and Question Time he was reduced
to a sweating mumbling wreck!

snip misinformed babbling rant

'Tone' tells lies

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

He stated that he would not introduce
top-up fees - and he did. He stated
that he would not increase NI - and he
did.

He publicly sated the reasons why and that he did promise but
circumstances
changed. No lies mate!

So no matter what you promise - it means
nothing at all so long as you can
come up with some reason for breaking it!!!

Legitimate reason.

So we can place no faith at all in any of the promises that Bliar has made
in this election campaign?

[...]

Far from it - we are *getting* a thick population, however, because of the
dumbed down education kids are getting today.

snip misinformed babbling rant

Strange isn't it that whenever I post
proof that you have no response for,
you simply snip it?

You don't post proof. You post opinionated babble.

I have met many who went into
the police service because
it was a "cushy number". Some
lazy *******s are in that lot.

And you have the nerve to talk
about 'misinformed babbling rants' !!!!!

A relative. Ex detective in the Met. He said the place was riddled with
lazy *******s. That is my experience of a lot of them too. Occasionally
you
meet the odd decent one, with common sense, and it gives me some hope in
them.

Oh well - an ex detective in the Met - he must be right then.

Kev

Uno Hoo!

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
'Tone' tells lies and employs and re-employs scoundrels.

whilst Michael Howard employs a really nasty sounding Australian to
tell him what to say.

And your 'Tone' employs an even
nastier Campbell to tell *him* what to say
!! Strange isn't it how all these sleazy,
discredited, foul mouthed yobs who
lurk within the Labour party always
manage to creep back in when the dust
has settled?

Campbell is brilliant. Very intelligent. He walked into Channel 4
unannounced and demanded and interview, and got one there and then. I
overhead one Tory MP once saying about: Campbell, Mandelson, Blair and
Brown; I wish we had them on our side.

Yes of course you did , there there.

Kev

Uno Hoo!

"[news]" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:
"[news]" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

[...]

And here's a view on labour from someone who has impeccable left-wing
credentials:

http://www.zmag.org/sustainers/conte...4/27pilger.cfm

Kev

Doctor Evil

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

snip babble

Maggie Thatcher is generally regarded
as the best prime minister this
country has ever had.

I will have to drop you now as it is clear you are demented.

snip

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
John_ZIZinvalid

On Thu, 5 May 2005 14:25:04 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

Still blaming a Government that's
been gone for 8 years? Pathetic.

the offspring of thatchers children are
still here causing problems.

Too true! I have come across men in their 30s who act like irresponsible
teenagers. I call them Thatcher's children. "No such things as society",
she said. A generation of arseholes emerged with me, me, me, as their
motto.

You being the worst of the bunch.

Uno Hoo!

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

snip babble

Maggie Thatcher is generally regarded
as the best prime minister this
country has ever had.

I will have to drop you now as it is clear you are demented.

The only demented ones are the half-wits who have fallen for the Alfred E.
Neuman lookalike and his spin-doctors.

Kev

Doctor Evil

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

snip babble

Maggie Thatcher is generally regarded
as the best prime minister this
country has ever had.

I will have to drop you now as it is clear you are demented.

The only demented ones are the half-wits

You are clearly not right.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Andy Hall

On Thu, 5 May 2005 09:01:47 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 4 May 2005 22:42:36 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

If you're a no-brainer I suppose it is.....

That's right. What I say is right, so you don't have to think. No need to
use your brain. Just vote New Labour. Doping anything else and you will
suffer.

So are you saying that they are subject to drugs tests?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Adrian C

raden wrote:

It says a lot for our political system when the best you can
realistically hope for is a hung parliament

Assembled 4' by 2' and some rope?

---
Adrian
Mike

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
That's right. What I say is right, so you don't have to think. No need

use your brain. Just vote New Labour. Doping anything else and you will
suffer.

So are you saying that they are subject to drugs tests?

One of their MPs used to supply dope at our Uni so I doubt they'll be
supporting that.

Homer2911

Doctor Evil wrote:
..I'm voting for Tone
..I'm voting for Tone
..the economy is good
..the employment rate is very low
..just as we know it should

..I'm voting for Tone
..I'm voting for Tone
..at pe-school the tots now go
..because education has improved
..and has a lot to show

..I'm voting for Tone
..I'm voting for Tone
..interest rates?
..what are they?
..under the others they made us sway
..how could we keep the bailiffs away?

..I'm voting for Tone
..I'm voting for Tone
..the crime rate has dropped a lot
..with theft and felons under the "others"
..you may have ended up shot

..I'm voting for Tone
..I'm voting for Tone
..Dracula and Boris we rightly fear
..we really don't want them ruling here
..for 18 years we were very poor
..I'll vote for Tony and have no more

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

I take it you don't have a pension fund?

Doctor Evil

"Homer2911" wrote in message
oups.com...
Doctor Evil wrote:
[...]

Yep, and Tony got back in with thumping majority. With The Tories making
little to no ground. Any seats they gained were because of shifts to
LibDems because Tony did the right thing for world peace.

FIVE MORE YEARS!!!!!!! Now we move on boldly.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Doctor Evil

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 May 2005 09:01:47 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have

short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

If you're a no-brainer I suppose it is.....

That's right. What I say is right, so you don't have to think. No need

use your brain. Just vote New Labour. Doping anything else and you will
suffer.

So are you saying that they are subject to drugs tests?

I was outside the polling station and thought many of the Tory voters needed
drugs test.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Clive Summerfield

Doctor Evil wrote:
"Homer2911" wrote in message
oups.com...

Doctor Evil wrote:

snip Drivel's drivel

I take it you don't have a pension fund?

Yep, and Tony got back in with thumping majority. With The Tories making
little to no ground. Any seats they gained were because of shifts to
LibDems because Tony did the right thing for world peace.

So a majority of 68(ish) on only a 36% share of the vote constitutes
thumping in your book then. Down from 167, it is hardly a ringing
endorsment and if you'd listened to Blair, Blunkett, Straw et al last
night, you've have heard that they didn't view it as an unqualified
success, regardless of the "historic third term".

And not all the seats they lost to the Conservatives were a result of
the LibDem voters having an effect. Take Hammersmith and Fulham where
Labour's share of the vote went down 9.1%, Conservative up 5.6%, LibDem
up 2.6%. Or Welwyn Hatfield, where the LibDem share of the vote was
unchanged.

But don't let reality interfere with your blind acceptance of New Labour
propoganda. Meanwhile I'm going to sit back and see how capabable Blair
is at governing with a significant number of rebel MPs on his back bench.

FIVE MORE YEARS!!!!!!! Now we move on boldly.

And that's exactly how history will remember Blair's premiership. The
man who squandered 8 years where he had a majority of over 160. If
there's one thing you won't see, it is five years of bold Blairite policies.

Cheers
Clive
The Natural Philosopher

Dave wrote:

snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

I don't like Tony, I like the idiot Howard A LOT less! Apart from illegally
invading a foreign country (which the Tories would have done anyway), and
introducing Part P (they'd have probably done that too) they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

Then vote for gordon brown, who at least is smart enough not to cock up
big time. Tone and crone have made a complete pigs ear of everything and
reduced me to tears of boredom. Everything is so patronisingly dumbed down.

Except social security form's. Took me weeks to fill out the one for me
old mum, who needs it, and wouldn't have got beyond the first page on
her own.

THATS Nu Laber. Make a song and dance about how much extra benefit you
are giving away to the disadvantaged, and make sure you need a Phd to
fill out the forms. Some means testing.

Hes a carpet bagger and a usurpre, and so are most of his chums. Once
the residue of economic well being orf te last tory government finally
ecvaporates, it will be the death knell of Laber for ever, hopefully.
And the tories too.

If you look at relative losses and gains overall, Laber has lost about
6%,Lib dems gained about 5% and the rest went to partyless independents
and small parties.

Sounds like electoral reform and the death of party politics as we know
it is on the cards soon.

The Natural Philosopher

raden wrote:

It says a lot for our political system when the best you can
realistically hope for is a hung parliament

Actually I'd settle for just hanging Bliar, Plunkett, Straw, Hoon, and
Campbell. Well Annne AND Alistair Campbell.

Pour encourager les autres.
The Natural Philosopher

Uno Hoo! wrote:

And, like most Labour voters, you have just ignored and failed to respond to
extremely valid comments about the state of the country and its public
services which *are* indeed in a mess. Incidentally, I most probably will
not get your response because I kf'd you a good while ago. I only picked up
the above because someone else responded to you.

The point about a Lever Votah, is that they are filled with gridges
against anyone who is demionstrably better than they are, and don;t
actually know any better themsleves.

Pity them. The have had a good innings achieved nothing, but like
dinosaurs, they are history in about 4 years time.

Kev

Uno Hoo!

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Homer2911" wrote in message
oups.com...
Doctor Evil wrote:
[...]

Labour got in with around 36% of the vote - a lower percentage than any UK
party retaining power *EVER*. This means that 64% of the electorate do not
want them.
You can also see from the red areas on the electoral map just who kept them
in power - yes of course, your red top tabloid comic reading workers who
always vote Labour because , "That's wot the working class do innit?" Tell
me this: If you want sensible advice on a technical and complex problem who
do you go to? Do you go and ask a professional or do you ask a bricky's
labourer? You ask a professional because they have the intelligence and
grasp of technicalities to know what they are talking about. Did this group
of professionals vote for 'Tone'? Did they hell as like - they have more
sense.

Kev

Andy Hall

On Thu, 05 May 2005 23:00:53 +0100, Adrian C wrote:

raden wrote:

It says a lot for our political system when the best you can
realistically hope for is a hung parliament

Assembled 4' by 2' and some rope?

No need for assembly - not even ones for the regions.

Give them enough rope and they'll DIY the job :-)

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Doctor Evil

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Homer2911" wrote in message
oups.com...
Doctor Evil wrote:
[...]

The Tories got under 30%, so 70% don't want them. And about 22 of all
eligible to vote, so 80% don't them. So, on boldly. You will benefit
greatly.

Stop being a sycophant.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

raden wrote:

It says a lot for our political system when the best you can
realistically hope for is a hung parliament

Assembled 4' by 2' and some rope?

No need for assembly - not even ones for the regions.

Give them enough rope and they'll DIY the job :-)

Is Maxie saying Jewish people are selling him rope?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
[news]

Uno Hoo! wrote:

Labour got in with around 36% of the vote - a lower percentage than any UK
party retaining power *EVER*. This means that 64% of the electorate do not
want them.

rubbish !

only 61 % of the electorate turned out.

do the maths again.