Doctor Evil

Default I'm voting for Tone

...I'm voting for Tone
...the economy is good
...the employment rate is very low
...just as we know it should

...I'm voting for Tone
...at pe-school the tots now go
...because education has improved
...and has a lot to show

...I'm voting for Tone
...interest rates?
...what are they?
...under the others they made us sway
...how could we keep the bailiffs away?

...I'm voting for Tone
...the crime rate has dropped a lot
...with theft and felons under the "others"
...you may have ended up shot

...I'm voting for Tone
...I'm voting for Tone
...Dracula and Boris we rightly fear
...we really don't want them ruling here
...for 18 years we were very poor
...I'll vote for Tony and have no more

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Adrian C

Doctor Evil wrote:
..I'm voting for Tone
..I'm voting for Tone
..the economy is good
..the employment rate is very low
..just as we know it should

Sorry. I'm Tone deaf...

---
Adrian
Peter Andrews

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:
..I'm voting for Tone
..I'm voting for Tone
..the economy is good
..the employment rate is very low ..just as we know it should

Sorry. I'm Tone deaf...

---
Adrian

What! after his side kick introduced Part P.

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk

Peter Andrews wrote:

What! after his side kick introduced Part P.

Plenty of £1/hour illegal labour to be had to offset the increases in
taxes required to sustain the "approved" influx of um..... claimants!

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)
Dave

snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

I don't like Tony, I like the idiot Howard A LOT less! Apart from illegally
invading a foreign country (which the Tories would have done anyway), and
introducing Part P (they'd have probably done that too) they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

Doctor Evil

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Clive Summerfield

Dave wrote:
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

I don't like Tony, I like the idiot Howard A LOT less! Apart from illegally
invading a foreign country (which the Tories would have done anyway), and
introducing Part P (they'd have probably done that too) they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

Let's see:

Anti-terror legislation
Trial without jury
ID Cards
Increasing use of PFI
Wrecking the pension system (£5bn/yr raided)
Undemocratic upper house reform
Student top-up fees (2001 manifesto commitment not to introduce them)
Electoral reform (1997 manifesto commitment to introduce it)

And that's off the top of my head. While I'd hate to have the Tories
back, New Labour has far too much in common with Thatcherism for me to
be able to vote Labour tomorrow. So it's gonna be a tactical vote this time.

Cheers
Clive
[news]

Clive Summerfield wrote:
Dave wrote:
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

I don't like Tony, I like the idiot Howard A LOT less! Apart from illegally
invading a foreign country (which the Tories would have done anyway), and
introducing Part P (they'd have probably done that too) they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

Let's see:

yes, lets.

Anti-terror legislation

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? no unless you are a shoebomber.

Trial without jury

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? not unless you are a mad bomber.

ID Cards

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? not for a long time, if ever.

Increasing use of PFI

has it affected you ? no, unless you benefit from a new hospital or
your kids benefit from a new college or school.

Wrecking the pension system (£5bn/yr raided)

evidence ?

Undemocratic upper house reform

how was the upper house democratic in the first place ?

Student top-up fees (2001 manifesto commitment not to introduce them)
Electoral reform (1997 manifesto commitment to introduce it)

And that's off the top of my head. While I'd hate to have the Tories
back, New Labour has far too much in common with Thatcherism for me to
be able to vote Labour tomorrow. So it's gonna be a tactical vote this time.

pointless waste of a vote but it's your right to do with it what you want.

RT

Bob Eager

On Wed, 4 May 2005 21:42:36 UTC, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

Should suit you, then.

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
Dave

Doctor Evil wrote:

I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

A bit, no, a lot like yourself then :-)

Dave

Andy Hall

On Wed, 4 May 2005 22:42:36 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

If you're a no-brainer I suppose it is.....

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Uno Hoo!

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

Exactly right - anyone who votes labour has no brain. Education is in a
mess. NHS is in a mess, law and order is in a mess, taxation is high,
illegal immigration is out of control. 'Tone' tells lies and employs and
re-employs scoundrels. Still, it's too much to hope that labour voters who
read the Sun and Mirror comics will be aware of any of this.

Kev

raden

In message , Uno Hoo!
writes

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

Exactly right - anyone who votes labour has no brain. Education is in a
mess. NHS is in a mess, law and order is in a mess, taxation is high,
illegal immigration is out of control. 'Tone' tells lies and employs and
re-employs scoundrels.

"Three times and you're out" Mandleson
"I want to spend more time with my family" Campbell
"It's my baby" blunkett ... just wait and see

--
geoff
raden

In message , Clive
Summerfield writes
Dave wrote:
[...]

It says a lot for our political system when the best you can
realistically hope for is a hung parliament

--
geoff

raden

In message , "[news]"
writes
Let's see:

yes, lets.

Anti-terror legislation

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? no unless you are a shoebomber.

It's affected a number of peace protesters who have been wrongly
arrested under said legislation

Trial without jury

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? not unless you are a mad bomber.

Or someone makes one of those mistakes which never happens, and you find
yourself in the dock

ID Cards

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? not for a long time, if ever.

Of course it will, as an expensive white elephant

Increasing use of PFI

has it affected you ? no, unless you benefit from a new hospital or
your kids benefit from a new college or school.

So, just because it doesn't affect you, these thisgs are OK ?

Just wait until one of them does

Wrecking the pension system (£5bn/yr raided)

evidence ?

Undemocratic upper house reform

how was the upper house democratic in the first place ?

I'd rather say - a total pigs ear of a reform

Student top-up fees (2001 manifesto commitment not to introduce them)
Electoral reform (1997 manifesto commitment to introduce it)

And that's off the top of my head. While I'd hate to have the Tories
back, New Labour has far too much in common with Thatcherism for me to
be able to vote Labour tomorrow. So it's gonna be a tactical vote this time.

pointless waste of a vote but it's your right to do with it what you want.

I beg to differ, every seat lost to NL means a more balanced, consensual
outcome

--
geoff
Andy Hall

On Thu, 05 May 2005 00:19:21 +0100, wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

Exactly right - anyone who votes labour has no brain. Education is in a
mess. NHS is in a mess, law and order is in a mess, taxation is high,
illegal immigration is out of control.

Who started the rot in each of these areas (pre 1997)

Without doubt, Wilson and Callaghan, both of whom made a complete
******** of the economy and public services (which for some reason
people feel they want).

'Tone' tells lies and employs and re-employs scoundrels.

I can't disagree with that, but any different to his predecessors?

Again Wilson and Callaghan were demonstrably economic in this area.

Still, it's too much to hope that labour voters who read the Sun and
Mirror comics will be aware of any of this.

I doubt if I'll vote for either tory party, MRTP or nutory (AKA nulab) party.

Monster Raving Looney. It's the only answer.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Uno Hoo!
writes

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

Exactly right - anyone who votes labour has no brain. Education is in a
mess. NHS is in a mess, law and order is in a mess, taxation is high,
illegal immigration is out of control. 'Tone' tells lies and employs and
re-employs scoundrels.

"Three times and you're out" Mandleson
"I want to spend more time with my family" Campbell
"It's my baby" blunkett ... just wait and see

Maxie, you have been taking in all that negative Tory crap. Not at least
try and be sensible.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

Education is in a mess.

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

NHS is in a mess,

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

law and order is in a mess,

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

taxation is high,

Lowest in Europe apparently.

illegal immigration is out of control.

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

'Tone' tells lies

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

and employs and
re-employs scoundrels.

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

Still, it's too much to hope that
labour voters who read the Sun
and Mirror comics will be aware of any of this.

The Daily Mail hasn't even got the election on the front page. I wonder
why?

The strongest economy in the western world (9/11 made no difference to the
UK economy, while most of the western world went into recession)
The strongest currency in the world
The longest sustained economic growth in history.
All major services have high investment
More school leavers into higher education than ever before
Much needed constitutional change
etc
etc

Get your head out of your bum and look around. Anyone who doesn't vote
Labour needs professional attention.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

If you're a no-brainer I suppose it is.....

That's right. What I say is right, so you don't have to think. No need to
use your brain. Just vote New Labour. Doping anything else and you will
suffer.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Doctor Evil

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Evil wrote:

I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

A bit, no, a lot like yourself then :-)

Such wit. Keep it up you will get there one day.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Uno Hoo!

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

Education is in a mess.

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

You don't see it because you don't read the sensible press and don't talk to
people in education. It is in a mess because a third of primary school
children are leaving school unable to properly read and write. It is in a
mess because GCSEs have be dumbed down to such an extent that they are
worthless. Universities are having to provide remedial classes to bring
'highly qualified' school leavers up to the standard they should be for
university entry. I received a letter last week from a nephew who has an 'A'
pass in English language - it was barely literate. Discipline in schools is
at rock bottom with newly qualified teachers leaving in droves because they
cannot put up with the appalling behaviour of their pupils and because the
government have removed any useful sanctions for dealing with such
disruption. My next door neighbour is a head-teacher - he tells me that the
only staff he can hang onto for more than a few months are long-termers
within a few years of retirement - and they are only hanging on for their
pensions. Once they are gone he fears for the future of education because
newly qualified teachers are barely literate themselves, being products of
today's abysmal education system - and because they only stick out for a few
months before realising that it is next to impossible to educate feral
children who have never been taught how to behave.

NHS is in a mess,

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

It is in a mess because you stand a high chance of leaving hospital with a
more serious illness than before you went in. It is in a mess because of
Labour targets which mean that you doctor will not permit you to make an
appointment more than 48 hours in advance (24 hours in the case of my
surgery) - so you spend hours on the phone each morning tying to book an
app't for that day only to find, when you eventually get through, that there
are no appt's left. It is in a mess because the treatment time targets for
casualty dept's means that ambulances are queueing up outside, not being
allowed to discharge their patients, because the 'target times' only begin
when the patient is in through the door. It is in a mess because people are
still being told their operations are cancelled because there are
insufficient staff to man theatres and wards. It is in a mess because more
uk nurses are leaving the profession than are joining.

law and order is in a mess,

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

As a retired police inspector I have ample evidence for this. Some crimes
(such as burglary) are showing good reductions for the simple reason that
Labour targets have ensured that maximum effort (and resources) are being
thrown at them. The problem is that in striving to meet these targets,
officers are diverted away from other police duties. When did you last see a
patrolling police officer? Low level crimes such as vandalism and
anti-social behaviour are rocketing - because there are no officers out
there to create a deterrent. Labour are fond of saying that since they came
to power the numbers of police officers have increased. What they fail to
point out is that demands upon police officers have increased by hundreds of
per cent over and above the additional resources provided. This is why, when
you phone the police, you will often be told 'we will send someone as soon
as possible, we have no-one available at the moment.'

taxation is high,

Lowest in Europe apparently.

You can make statistics say anything. Are our fuel taxes lower than
elsewhere in Europe for example?

illegal immigration is out of control.

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

Oh dear - just which rag do you read? Do you not see almost daily photos of
illegals climbing out of the back of trucks? Do you not read about dozens of
bogus colleges set up simply to provide a means for overseas 'students' to
get into the country illegally? Do you not read about the 'people
smugglers' paid thousands to smuggle illegals into the country? Do you not
read about the fact that most of our ports do not even have 24 hour
immigration control staff on duty? Do you not read about the majority of
illegals who, having had their asylum applications turned down are,
nonetheless, given 'leave to remain'? etc. etc. etc.

'Tone' tells lies

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

He stated that he would not introduce top-up fees - and he did. He stated
that he would not increase NI - and he did. He stated that Saddam had
WMD's - and he didn't. He stated that Saddam was a threat to the west - and
he wasn't.

and employs and
re-employs scoundrels.

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

Mandelson? Cambell?

Still, it's too much to hope that
labour voters who read the Sun
and Mirror comics will be aware of any of this.

The Daily Mail hasn't even got the election on the front page. I wonder
why?

Perhaps because it realises that trying to get our uneducated masses to
realise that they have been lied to and duped for the last eight years is
futile?

The strongest economy in the western world (9/11 made no difference to the
UK economy, while most of the western world went into recession)

Almost entirely due to Gordon Brown placing the responsibility for interest
rates out of gov't hands. He should be applauded for that but cannot keep
taking credit for the the results of that decision for ever. Latest expert
opinion is that the UK economy is heading for recession.

The strongest currency in the world

See above.

The longest sustained economic growth in history.

See above - although largely illusory. Manufacturing growth is falling
dramatically. The only real growth is in the public sector - paid for via
our taxes.

All major services have high investment

But without the radical overhaul that is desperately needed. All the experts
state, for example, that the improvements in the NHS are tiny compared with
the massive funds pumped in - largely because the money is wasted on
bureaucracy and administration and does not go to where it is needed.

More school leavers into higher education than ever before

And more leaving that higher education than ever before when they realise
that their massed 'A' levels are not worth the paper they are written on and
have not equipped them for the rigours of university education. There are
also vast numbers undertaking degrees in useless disciplines such as 'media
studies' when the country is crying out for scientists and engineers.

Much needed constitutional change

Oh - you refer to the 'cronying' of the Lords in an attempt to remove any
vestige of control over 'president' Bliar?

etc
etc

Get your head out of your bum and look around. Anyone who doesn't vote
Labour needs professional attention.

And anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons in
power isn't fit to have the vote!

Kev

[news]

"Dave" wrote in message
[...]

you blew it, matey. your right wing propaganda /may/ have been simply regarded as
the tired old right wing rant that it is, but attempting to qualify your jaded opinion with
"anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons in power isn't fit to
have the vote" shows you up for the right wing fascist you undoubtedly are.

and, of course, everyone knows that howard would be a better PM. *NOT* remember
the poll tax ? CJB ? being opposed to the minimum wage ? ERM fiasco ? as home
secretary failing to order inquiries into police murders, lied about standing for the
leadership of the tory party then stabbed major in the back to stand and subsequently
come 5th (that's john major of the 'back to basics' campaign who was shagging edwina
currie whils lecturing us on morals) etc, etc, etc.

And theres Ollie Letwin who we all know would be better at running the economy. The
same ollie letwin that let a robber into his house 'to use the phone' and who stole his
credit cards !

Thankfully, it seems that the tories are going to have to spend a deservedly long time in
the wilderness. deservedly for being the main cause of most of the problems experienced
today with the feral children of the dole fodder generation of 20 years ago, the dole fodder
that the tories created with the squandered North Sea oil and gas revenues, used to prop
up social security and simultaneously drive down wage expectations.

thankfully, some of us remember what the tories are like. Labour aren't perfect by a
long chalk but politics isn't about perfection, it's about doing the best with what you
have so I'll leave the wishful thinking about 'halcyon days .. old maids on bikes' to
your lot and I'll vote for labour /this time/ and if charlie kennedy lays off the pop and
the social democrats get their act together for the next election I'll vote for them.

RT

[news]

"Dave" wrote in message
[...]

currie whilst lecturing us on morals) etc, etc, etc.

[...]

[news]

Huge wrote:
"[news]" writes:
Clive Summerfield wrote:

[13 lines snipped]

Let's see:

yes, lets.

Anti-terror legislation

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? no unless you are a shoebomber.

Trial without jury

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? not unless you are a mad bomber.

Ah, the "the innocent have nothing to fear" argument used by the terminally stupid
too spineless to post under an identifiable name.

eh ? ad hominem attacks are pointless, as Howard has found out.

snip

Duhg! Welcome to uk.d-i-y! Having been utterly spanked in uk.transport, you've
decided to come and be spanked here.

WTF are you on about ? I don't post in UK transport.

curiosity demands that I go and have a look :-)

RT

[news]

Huge wrote:

Duhg! Welcome to uk.d-i-y! Having been utterly spanked in uk.transport, you've
decided to come and be spanked here.

/checked

nope, you've got it wrong, I definately don't post on uk.transport

it's like fraggle rock in there !

RT

[news]

Huge wrote:
"[news]" writes:

[181 lines snipped]

you blew it, matey. your right wing propaganda /may/ have been simply regarded as
the tired old right wing rant that it is, but attempting to qualify your jaded opinion with
"anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons in power isn't fit to
have the vote" shows you up for the right wing fascist you undoubtedly are.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

not so. if you'd care to read my previous post you will see that I ended it by saying
"pointless waste of a vote but it's your right to do with it what you want" (democratic,
liberal) and not "anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons
in power isn't fit to have the vote" (undemocratic, fascist)

[17 lines snipped]

thankfully, some of us remember what the tories are like.

Still blaming a Government that's been gone for 8 years? Pathetic.

the offspring of thatchers children are still here causing problems.

*plonk*

thank you, o king of foul mouthed insult, master of the one line riposte.

RT

Tony Bryer

In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
'Tone' tells lies and employs and re-employs scoundrels.

whilst Michael Howard employs a really nasty sounding Australian to
tell him what to say.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]

Tony Bryer

In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
The Daily Mail hasn't even got the election on the front page.
I wonder why?

Perhaps because it realises that trying to get our uneducated
masses to realise that they have been lied to and duped for the
last eight years is futile?

I'm not sure that those who buy the Daily Mail would be pleased to be
described as the "uneducated masses". Is this why most of them vote
Conservative?

If the projected Labour win comes off one of those who will be able
to take some credit for it is the editor of the DM. People who don't
buy it have walked by newsstands and seen the front pages with
'Liar', yet another immigrant story etc and this has reminded them
that the Tory Party is the nasty party (or if it's not it's
pretending that it is). A real friend of MH would have suggested to
him that his strategy and use of language was less than wise. The DM
has acted as the sort of friend who buys a drink for someone who has
already had too much then leaves him lying in the gutter.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]

Uno Hoo!

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
[...]

Pray explain why it is 'nasty' to tell the truth? Tony Blair *is* a liar -
and immigration *is* out of control. Is it not the duty of the opposition to
point this out?
(and I suppose it wasn't 'nasty' to portray Michael Howard as Fagin and as a
flying pig? !!)

Kev

Uno Hoo!

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
'Tone' tells lies and employs and re-employs scoundrels.

whilst Michael Howard employs a really nasty sounding Australian to
tell him what to say.

And your 'Tone' employs an even nastier Campbell to tell *him* what to say
!! Strange isn't it how all these sleazy, discredited, foul mouthed yobs who
lurk within the Labour party always manage to creep back in when the dust
has settled?

Kev

Chris Bacon

Uno Hoo! wrote:
!! Strange isn't it how all these sleazy, discredited, foul mouthed yobs who
lurk within the Labour party always manage to creep back in when the dust
has settled?

Ah. Blunket.
Uno Hoo!

"Huge" wrote in message
"[news]" writes:

[181 lines snipped]

you blew it, matey. your right wing propaganda /may/ have been simply
regarded as
the tired old right wing rant that it is, but attempting to qualify your
jaded opinion with
"anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons in
power isn't fit to
have the vote" shows you up for the right wing fascist you undoubtedly
are.

And, like most Labour voters, you have just ignored and failed to respond to
extremely valid comments about the state of the country and its public
services which *are* indeed in a mess. Incidentally, I most probably will
not get your response because I kf'd you a good while ago. I only picked up
the above because someone else responded to you.

Kev

[news]

Uno Hoo! wrote:
"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
'Tone' tells lies and employs and re-employs scoundrels.

whilst Michael Howard employs a really nasty sounding Australian to
tell him what to say.

And your 'Tone' employs an even nastier Campbell to tell *him* what to say
!! Strange isn't it how all these sleazy, discredited, foul mouthed yobs who
lurk within the Labour party always manage to creep back in when the dust
has settled?

Kev

Strange isn't it how all these sleazy (major) discredited (most tories) foul mouthed
(Boris Johnson) yobs who lurk within the *Tory* party always manage to creep back
in when the dust has settled. like archer (imprisoned, still a tory lord, expelled but
'having served his sentence there's no legal reason why he can't rejoin') and aitken
(also imprisoned) who would be 'welcomed back' but wisely doesn't want to rejoin
or hamilton (convicted of corruption) who admittedly wasn't a party member.

the last *tory* government had an *adulterous prime minister* 2 *jailed ministers*,
one MP *convicted of corruption*

the list continues, I can't be bothered.

RT

Tony Bryer

In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
And your 'Tone' employs an even nastier Campbell to tell *him* what
to say !! Strange isn't it how all these sleazy, discredited, foul
mouthed yobs who lurk within the Labour party always manage to creep
back in when the dust has settled?

What is really perverse is to go on endlessly about immigration and
economic migrants, and then employ a foreigner to run your campaign.
Of course MH might respond by saying that all businesses (and
organisations like the Tory Party) should be free to go out and employ
the best talent available wherever it comes from and artificial
constraints like immigration quotas shouldn't get in the way. But then
he'd find he'd sawn through the plank he's sitting on.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]

Doctor Evil

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

Education is in a mess.

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

a third of primary school
children are leaving school unable
to properly read and write.

It was over 50% under Major. Vast improvements are being made.

snip misinformed babbling rant

NHS is in a mess,

This is not what I see. Any
evidence for this article of faith?

snip misinformed babbling rant

law and order is in a mess,

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

When did you last see a
patrolling police officer?

They are a waste of time and effort. When did one actually see a crime
being committed on the beat? Erm, erm.

Low level crimes such as vandalism and
anti-social behaviour are rocketing -
because there are no officers out
there to create a deterrent.

Nonsense!! Police recruitment is at an all time high and still recruiting
like mad. The anti-social; laws are there but police will not implement
them. They have the power, but will not use it. And those whop do tend to
be rather leaning to right wing police forces.

Police services not utilising the laws should be dealt with by the Home
secretary. When Howard was Home secretary he allowed a Drug baron a pardon,
to great uproar at the time. The baron started immediately to make crack
cocaine. Howard is a naive fool and idiot!

Labour are fond of saying that
since they came to power the
numbers of police officers have
increased.

Which is the case.

snip misinformed babbling rant

taxation is high,

Lowest in Europe apparently.

You can make statistics say anything.

FACT! Lowest in Europe.

Are our fuel taxes lower than
elsewhere in Europe for example?

Fuel is no more expensive in the UK than anywhere else. Also, fuel prices
doesn't deter people buying cars, so it must be within market forces.

illegal immigration is out of control.

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

Oh dear - just which rag do you read?

Obviously not what you read. At the beginning of the election period ITV
had a spot on immigration. There is no case for it. Only 29 visas were
given to asylum seekers last year.

snip misinformed babbling rant

'Tone' tells lies

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

He stated that he would not introduce
top-up fees - and he did. He stated
that he would not increase NI - and he
did.

He publicly sated the reasons why and that he did promise but circumstances
changed. No lies mate!

He stated that Saddam had
WMD's - and he didn't.

FOUR inquires and the document that Blair based his decision on, is on the
web for all the world to see. NOWHERE is there evidence of any lies.
Hypocrite Dracula Howard after calling Blair a liar over Iraq, said he would
have taken us into the wear irrespective of anything: WUD, or whatever.

and employs and
re-employs scoundrels.

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

Mandelson? Cambell?

Two great men!!!!!

The strongest economy in the western world
(9/11 made no difference to the
UK economy, while most of the western
world went into recession)

Almost entirely due to Gordon Brown

Exactly! They have a handle on it. They are good!!!!

Latest expert
opinion is that the UK economy
is heading for recession.

Not this crap again. I have heard this for 10 years. The Tories are wishing
for a depression to get in. It is like as stuck record.

The strongest currency in the world

See above.

The longest sustained economic growth in history.

See above

All major services have high investment

snip misinformed babbling rant

More school leavers into higher
education than ever before

We are having a highly educated population, which thick we should not have.

snip misinformed babbling rant

Much needed constitutional change

Oh - you refer to the 'cronying' of the
Lords in an attempt to remove any
vestige of control over 'president' Bliar?

No, removal of parasite hereditary Lords who are only interested in vested
interests of themselves. The Liberals in 1911 stopped the Lords from making
laws, which the could. They were predominately large landowners, who fund
the Tory party. People whoes ancestors stole land from the people.

Get your head out of your bum and
look around. Anyone who doesn't vote
Labour needs professional attention.

And anyone who falls for the lies

What lies? None proven. You are a sucker, you sucked it in. A copper eh?
I have never met one who doesn't vote Tory, even though he may have come
from a sink estate. The canteen lizards been at you eh? The police service
is the biggest brainwashing ground for right wing views. The government
should get in and stop this political bias of a service that clearly
underperforms. I have met many who went into the police service because it
was a "cushy number". Some lazy *******s are in that lot.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Uno Hoo!

"[news]" wrote in message
Uno Hoo! wrote:
"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
[...]

Actually, I happen to agree with you - they're all as bad as one another,
but it was not me who began the comments about 'nasty' people. I truly
despair when I see the general standard of people who put themselves up to
run the country. Even in this election, despite the recent revealing of
electoral fraud by Labour councillors, it appears that people are still at
it.

I'm quite happy to discuss the election on the basis of policies and
performance and, in my opinion, apart from the economy (the strength of
which is now in doubt and, in any case, is due almost entirely to the
stewardship of the BOE and *not* Gordon Brown) the country is in a far worse
mess than it was eight years ago. An awful lot of our problems in relation
to anti-social behaviour both in and out of schools is due purely to the
effects of marriage breakdown and working mothers - both heavily encouraged
by the Labour party both actively (working mothers) and indirectly
(taxation/benefit policies that militate against marriage). Anyone who
seriously thinks that our public services have seriously improved under
Labour are also sticking their heads in the sand. There have been some minor
improvements in some areas but nowhere near matching the vast amounts of
funding pumped in without any real attempt to reform the inefficiencies
rampant in the systems.

Kev

Uno Hoo!

"Huge" wrote in message
"Uno Hoo!" writes:

"Huge" wrote in message
"[news]" writes:

[181 lines snipped]

you blew it, matey. your right wing propaganda /may/ have been simply
regarded as
the tired old right wing rant that it is, but attempting to qualify your
jaded opinion with
"anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons in
power isn't fit to
have the vote" shows you up for the right wing fascist you undoubtedly
are.

And, like most Labour voters, you have just ignored and failed to respond
extremely valid comments about the state of the country and its public
services which *are* indeed in a mess. Incidentally, I most probably will
not get your response because I kf'd you a good while ago. I only picked
up
the above because someone else responded to you.

I didn't write any of the lines above.

Please apologise. Now.

Noted - and apologies made without reservation. I also have you confused
with another poster because you are not in my kill file!

Kev

Chris Bacon

Huge wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" writes:
"Huge" wrote in message
"[news]" writes:
[181 lines snipped]
you blew it, matey. your right wing propaganda /may/ have been simply
regarded as

snip

I didn't write any of the lines above.

Who said you did? Looking at the post, it seems clear that "[news]"
wrote them.

Clive Summerfield wrote:
Dave wrote:
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

I don't like Tony, I like the idiot Howard A LOT less! Apart from

illegally
invading a foreign country (which the Tories would have done

anyway), and
introducing Part P (they'd have probably done that too) they've not

done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

Let's see:

Anti-terror legislation
Trial without jury
ID Cards
Increasing use of PFI
Wrecking the pension system (=A35bn/yr raided)

I didn't this morning, and never have voted Labour, but I will defend
them against people who peddle this crap about pensions.

All labour did was remove tax relief on dividend payments. As such its
a percentage of the dividend payments which are themselves a small
percentage of the fund value. When taken in context of the total value
of pension funds it's a truly piffling amount which reduces the real
rate of growth of the fund slightly, easily compensated by a small
increase in contributions. So you pay a little more into your pension
rather than paying a little more direct tax.

What wrecked UK pensions was companies raiding the fund surpluses or
taking "pension holidays" and the collapse of the stock market.

MBQ