Woodchuck Bill

Default VOTING CLOSED for "soft wreck" (rec.woodworking.all-ages)

Voting has officially closed for "rec.woodworking.all-ages" a.k.a. the
"soft wreck", which was a proposal to create a new woodworking newsgroup.
The RESULT will soon be posted to this newsgroup, which will announce
either the creation or failure of the proposed group. A complete list of
voters will also be included as part of the RESULT. A five-day discussion
will follow in news.groups once the RESULT is posted.

Should you miss the RESULT post, you can also check the following web page
for up-to-date information..

http://www.uvv.org/cgi-bin/daily_status

If you missed the vote, you still might want to have a look at the
proposal, in retrospect..

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O1C021799

or

--
Bill
Frank Ketchum

"Woodchuck Bill" wrote in message
Voting has officially closed for "rec.woodworking.all-ages" a.k.a. the
"soft wreck", which was a proposal to create a new woodworking newsgroup.
The RESULT will soon be posted to this newsgroup, which will announce
either the creation or failure of the proposed group.

Yeah, but I hear that both sides of the vote are sending swarms of lawyers
to file lawsuits and claim voter disenfranchisement and make this whole
thing one giant mess.

Frank