Uno Hoo!

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

Education is in a mess.

This is not what I see. Any evidence for this article of faith?

a third of primary school
children are leaving school unable
to properly read and write.

It was over 50% under Major. Vast improvements are being made.

snip misinformed babbling rant

Not because it is misinformed - but because it contains unpalatable truths
that you do not wish to see and cannot respond to.

NHS is in a mess,

This is not what I see. Any
evidence for this article of faith?

snip misinformed babbling rant

Again - see above.

law and order is in a mess,

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

When did you last see a
patrolling police officer?

They are a waste of time and effort. When did one actually see a crime
being committed on the beat? Erm, erm.

And again you have been misled by the audit report which suggested that
patrolling police officers were a waste of time because the chances of them
coming across a crime in progress were remote. What they, who had never been
police officers, failed to realise is that patrolling officers provide a
general deterrent against low level crime. Remove patrolling officers and
what do you get? Free roaming yobs who do what they like because they *know*
they are not going to get caught. When low level criminals realise that they
can get away with anything they progress onto more serious crime - which is
what is happening.

Low level crimes such as vandalism and
anti-social behaviour are rocketing -
because there are no officers out
there to create a deterrent.

Nonsense!! Police recruitment is at an all time high and still recruiting
like mad. The anti-social; laws are there but police will not implement
them. They have the power, but will not use it. And those whop do tend
be rather leaning to right wing police forces.

You really don't get it do you? Police recruitment may be at an all time
high - but this is against a background of under-resourcing going back for
years and years. In the past 30 years the demand upon police forces has
increased by many hundreds of percent - by what percentage has police
numbers increased over the same period? If you think that police numbers
have increased by anywhere remotely near the increased demand then you are
seriously deluded. You have fallen for the 'spin' my friend.

Police services not utilising the laws should be dealt with by the Home
secretary. When Howard was Home secretary he allowed a Drug baron a
pardon,
to great uproar at the time. The baron started immediately to make crack
cocaine. Howard is a naive fool and idiot!

Crime fell sharply under Howard. Has it done the same under any of the
several Home Secs employed by your 'y'now' Tone?

Labour are fond of saying that
since they came to power the
numbers of police officers have
increased.

Which is the case.

snip misinformed babbling rant

And yet again you snip the valid case against Labour because you cannot
seriously dispute it. Like most Labour voters - you believe the spin and
ignore the reality.

taxation is high,

Lowest in Europe apparently.

You can make statistics say anything.

FACT! Lowest in Europe.

Are our fuel taxes lower than
elsewhere in Europe for example?

Fuel is no more expensive in the UK than anywhere else.

Now I seriously begin to doubt your sanity!

Also, fuel prices
doesn't deter people buying cars, so it must be within market forces.

If you doubled the price of fuel tomorrow - people would still buy cars
because they are essential to modern day life.

illegal immigration is out of control.

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

Oh dear - just which rag do you read?

Obviously not what you read. At the beginning of the election period ITV
had a spot on immigration. There is no case for it. Only 29 visas were
given to asylum seekers last year.

And all the rest were given 'exceptional leave to remain'. Even those that
were told they had to leave were not made to do so. The number of refused
asylum seekers actually removed from the country is tiny. You also appear to
be confusing asylum seekers with illegal immigrants.

snip misinformed babbling rant

'Tone' tells lies

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

He stated that he would not introduce
top-up fees - and he did. He stated
that he would not increase NI - and he
did.

He publicly sated the reasons why and that he did promise but
circumstances
changed. No lies mate!

So no matter what you promise - it means nothing at all so long as you can
come up with some reason for breaking it!!!

He stated that Saddam had
WMD's - and he didn't.

FOUR inquires and the document that Blair based his decision on, is on the
web for all the world to see. NOWHERE is there evidence of any lies.
Hypocrite Dracula Howard after calling Blair a liar over Iraq, said he
would
have taken us into the wear irrespective of anything: WUD, or whatever.

Four enquiries set up by Blair himself and with the parameters of the
enquiries laid down by Blair himself and the heads of the enquiries selected
by Blair. Hardly surprising that they came down in his favour is it?

and employs and
re-employs scoundrels.

This is not what I see. Any evidence
for this article of faith?

Mandelson? Cambell?

Two great men!!!!!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I can see that you are clearly past all help.

The strongest economy in the western world
(9/11 made no difference to the
UK economy, while most of the western
world went into recession)

Almost entirely due to Gordon Brown

Exactly! They have a handle on it. They are good!!!!

Nicely snipped !

Latest expert
opinion is that the UK economy
is heading for recession.

Not this crap again. I have heard this for 10 years. The Tories are
wishing
for a depression to get in. It is like as stuck record.

The strongest currency in the world

See above.

The longest sustained economic growth in history.

See above

All major services have high investment

snip misinformed babbling rant

Strange isn't it that whenever I post proof that you have no response for,
you simply snip it?

More school leavers into higher
education than ever before

We are having a highly educated population, which thick we should not
have.

What does that mean?

snip misinformed babbling rant

Strange isn't it that whenever I post proof that you have no response for,
you simply snip it?

Much needed constitutional change

Oh - you refer to the 'cronying' of the
Lords in an attempt to remove any
vestige of control over 'president' Bliar?

No, removal of parasite hereditary Lords who are only interested in vested
interests of themselves. The Liberals in 1911 stopped the Lords from
making
laws, which the could. They were predominately large landowners, who fund
the Tory party. People whoes ancestors stole land from the people.

Get your head out of your bum and
look around. Anyone who doesn't vote
Labour needs professional attention.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. You really are a labour spin doctors delight
aren't you? Fallen for the lot hook line and sinker.

And anyone who falls for the lies

What lies? None proven. You are a sucker, you sucked it in. A copper
eh?
I have never met one who doesn't vote Tory, even though he may have come
from a sink estate. The canteen lizards been at you eh? The police
service
is the biggest brainwashing ground for right wing views. The government
should get in and stop this political bias of a service that clearly
underperforms. I have met many who went into the police service because
it
was a "cushy number". Some lazy *******s are in that lot.

And you have the nerve to talk about 'misinformed babbling rants' !!!!!

Kev