Doctor Evil

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 May 2005 09:01:47 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 4 May 2005 22:42:36 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
snip

Can't resist with the big day tomorrow!

they've not done too
badly at home. (this is where I duck!)

They have done brilliantly!!! People forget too easily and have

short
memories. I'm voting for Labour. It is a no brainer.

If you're a no-brainer I suppose it is.....

That's right. What I say is right, so you don't have to think. No need

use your brain. Just vote New Labour. Doping anything else and you will
suffer.

So are you saying that they are subject to drugs tests?

I was outside the polling station and thought many of the Tory voters needed
drugs test.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download