[news]

Doctor Evil wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

snip

The number of refused
asylum seekers actually removed
from the country is tiny. You also appear to
be confusing asylum seekers with illegal immigrants.

You are. Blair should have roasted Paxman on that silly question of "do you
know hoe many illegal immigrants are in the country". Blair said he didn't.
Does every illegal immigrant ring up Lunar House to tell them he is here?
Does every terrorist ring up MI5 to tell them they are here? What a DUMB
question. Blair should have roasted him.

it was a fair question, imo. blair crumbled. I would have had a bit more respect
for blair if he'd have simply said 'no, I don't know but the estimate of 500,000
sounds plausible' honesty is a virtue missing in politicos, even in the dock.

RT