The Natural Philosopher

Uno Hoo! wrote:

And, like most Labour voters, you have just ignored and failed to respond to
extremely valid comments about the state of the country and its public
services which *are* indeed in a mess. Incidentally, I most probably will
not get your response because I kf'd you a good while ago. I only picked up
the above because someone else responded to you.

The point about a Lever Votah, is that they are filled with gridges
against anyone who is demionstrably better than they are, and don;t
actually know any better themsleves.

Pity them. The have had a good innings achieved nothing, but like
dinosaurs, they are history in about 4 years time.

Kev