Daven Thrice

Default OT - High Praise for the US

"Cliff Huprich" wrote in message
om...
But we must do better ...

The United States is third behind China and Iran in total
executions.

The problem is not our good intentions, rather the lack of bad guys. If we
had more murderers, there would be more executions.

In other words, the system works.

Strider

"Jeffrey McCann" wrote in message
***snip***

She wasn't being "mocked" for being poor, only for her jailhouse

conversion.

Don't be disingenuous. Bush mocked her for not wanting to be killed. It
was boorish, childish and un-Christian of him to do so. It just amazes me
how fast you guys will tap-dance all over the place to avoid the real

issue.
What fools you are. What difference does it make whether her conversion

was
sincere or not? None at all, at least in terms of Bush's contemptable
behavior and your pitiful attempt to justify it.

Just as I am amazed at the lame attempts of you leftwing loons to make an
issue where none exists, as if anyone really gives a rat's ass that Bush
mocked a convicted murderer.

Get real. Get a life or get the **** back under the proch.

There are many others, but I try not to get into religious

arguments.
If
Bush's mocking of a Christian woman facing death for her crimes is

good
example to you of how Christians ought to behave, that's your

problem,
and
I'll leave you to it.
Jeff

Not being a Christian, I personally have no problem with those who

might
doubt a jail house religious conversion.

Doubt is one thing, mocking is another.

OK, I have no problem with mocking murderers who profess a jailhouse
conversion.

Fine. Bush's behavior was mature and statesmanlike then, a shining

example
of what one should expect from a professed Christian and high elected
official charged with the awesome responsibility of signing death

warrants,
is that it?

Is your middle initial "G" for gullible?

"A" for astute ;-)

At least your parents had high hopes for you.

At least I post under the name my parents gave me, like a man, standing up
for what I beleive in and behind what I say, instead of cowering behind

the
skirt of a pseudonym, unwilling to be publicly responsible for my own

words.

Jeff

I've used the same name for many years. The email is valid. I can be easily
tracked.

BTW. Go **** yourself.

Strider

Jeffrey McCann

"Strider" wrote in message

"Jeffrey McCann" wrote in message
***snip***

She wasn't being "mocked" for being poor, only for her jailhouse

conversion.

Don't be disingenuous. Bush mocked her for not wanting to be killed.

It
was boorish, childish and un-Christian of him to do so. It just amazes

me
how fast you guys will tap-dance all over the place to avoid the real

issue.
What fools you are. What difference does it make whether her conversion

was
sincere or not? None at all, at least in terms of Bush's contemptible
behavior and your pitiful attempt to justify it.

Just as I am amazed at the lame attempts of you leftwing loons to make an
issue where none exists, as if anyone really gives a rat's ass that Bush
mocked a convicted murderer.

You wingnuts on the Right only trot out that "compassionate conservatism"
stuff about once every for years to manipulate the gullible. Thinking
people already know there are is a very long list of things and people you
NeoMorons don't give "a rat's ass" about, but should, starting with the
character of your leading puppet. You buy into whatever you are told, hook,
line and sinker. How gullible and irresponsible can you be? At least you
do your master's bidding well, slavishly ignoring all the things they'd
rather no one think or ask about.

Get real. Get a life or get the **** back under the proch.

Sounds good (when you lifted it from others), but what is it supposed to
mean? "Ignore that man behind the curtain, I am the great and powerful OZ"?
You know I'm right, so your last line of defense is "no one cares about
that, anyway." Real good work there, Strider.

[...]

for what I believe in and behind what I say, instead of cowering behind

the
skirt of a pseudonym, unwilling to be publicly responsible for my own

words.

Jeff

I've used the same name for many years. The email is valid. I can be

easily
tracked.

Then why not use your real name? Ashamed? Family plead with you not to
further embarrass them? Outstanding warrants? Skipping out on child
support? What?

BTW. Go **** yourself.

Nope. I don't have your nasty habits, Strider. No wonder you can't
recognize boorish and immature conduct in others. it's right down at your
own level.

Jeff

B.B.

In article
,
"Jeffrey McCann" wrote:

[...]

I still remember when Bush got caught mocking the reportedly quite sincere
Christian conversion of a Texas woman on death row, just before he had her
killed. "`Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation,
`don't kill me,' " It certainly makes me wonder what is really in his
heart, and not just on his sleeve, when it comes to his claimed "Christian
values."

Jeff

I got to meet Bush when he was governor. He came across as a prick.
OTOH, most of the evangelicals I've met--even though they're a little
high-strung--have been extremely kind.

B.B. --I am not a goat! thegoat4 at airmail.net
Jeffrey McCann

"B.B." u wrote in message
news
In article
,
"Jeffrey McCann" wrote:

[...]

I still remember when Bush got caught mocking the reportedly quite

sincere
Christian conversion of a Texas woman on death row, just before he had

her
killed. "`Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation,
`don't kill me,' " It certainly makes me wonder what is really in his
heart, and not just on his sleeve, when it comes to his claimed

"Christian
values."

Jeff

I got to meet Bush when he was governor. He came across as a prick.
OTOH, most of the evangelicals I've met--even though they're a little
high-strung--have been extremely kind.

Has your opinion changed over time? It's funny, but although I really don't
respect Bush, I always kinda thought I might like him personally. At least,
I've always heard that he was quite likeable in person.

Jeff

B.B.

In article
,
"Jeffrey McCann" wrote:

"B.B." u wrote in message
news
In article
,
"Jeffrey McCann" wrote:

[...]

[...]

I've not had another chance to meet him. However, his behavior in
public today appears the exact same as it did back then, so I'll assume
he's still the same in private as he was back then. Given the way he
has his public appearances screened so tightly I'd say I'm right. If he
had to deal with a real argument he'd probably come off as a prick again.
Back in high school, getting ready to head off to college I was in
Austin and I decided to poke around the capital. One of the state reps
was my elementary school principal and I wanted to see if I could find
him. I couldn't, but I did happen to be in the hall with Bush and a few
other random folks. I don't remember what the conversation was that
went on, I only remember coming away thinking "What an asshole."

B.B. --I am not a goat! thegoat4 at airmail.net
Gunner

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:42:42 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

Jesus was condemned to death and on his way to face his execution. In that
way, he was just like the woman Bush was mocking.

Jesus buried a pick ax in an old mans chest a half dozen times while
groked out of his tree on crank after robbing him?

Interesting. Which version of the bible is that?

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann
Jedd Haas

You can debate the woman and what she did all you like. That's not the
point. The point is Bush's gratuitous cruelty.

So far all you Bush fans haven't rebutted that central thesis. Indeed, the
public record makes Bush's nasty side easily discernible.

If he were just another drunk village idiot, no one would care. But since
he's armed with WMD, his gratuitous cruelty is clearly a menace.

--
Jedd Haas - Artist
http://www.gallerytungsten.com
Terry Collins

Strider wrote:

...snip......

She wasn't being "mocked" for being poor, only for her jailhouse conversion.

You not being a christian wouldn't know that it is okay for you to
repent as the last thing and be saved. Seems it only matters if your a
christian when you die. Not how you lived your life.
Daven Thrice

"Gunner" wrote:

What does that have with his christianity?

Nothing. This has nothing to do with xtianity. The person who posted that
damn email in the first place is probably lying. I doubt that it ever
happened, and if it did, then where is the proof? And if it did, so what? I
really don't give a ****. IMHO, convicted murderers deserve to die and I
support capital punishment.

Regarding the OP, by the way, this guy's head is really mixed up. Its the
xtains and the "moral majority" who *want* to see Bush in office. He
supports their (horrifying) agenda!

So, that's my .02. I'm not saying to vote for one guy or another -- I
respect your right to make your own decision. I'm just saying that the guy
who started this thread -- and x-posted it all over hell -- is full of ****.

dt

Gunner

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:37:02 -0700, "Daven Thrice"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote:

What does that have with his christianity?

Nothing. This has nothing to do with xtianity. The person who posted that
damn email in the first place is probably lying. I doubt that it ever
happened, and if it did, then where is the proof? And if it did, so what? I
really don't give a ****. IMHO, convicted murderers deserve to die and I
support capital punishment.

Regarding the OP, by the way, this guy's head is really mixed up. Its the
xtains and the "moral majority" who *want* to see Bush in office. He
supports their (horrifying) agenda!

So, that's my .02. I'm not saying to vote for one guy or another -- I
respect your right to make your own decision. I'm just saying that the guy
who started this thread -- and x-posted it all over hell -- is full of ****.

dt

Jeff is a Democrat lawyer. That sorta explains things....chuckle

Other than his obvious bias, and surprising attempts to desperately
find something to hang his hat on..he really is a very nice guy. Even
for a Democrat.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann
Cliff Huprich

In article , "Strider" writes:

Neither of these address convicted murderers.

What about raving crazed fundie wingers with blood lust?
--
Cliff
Cliff Huprich

In article , "Strider" writes:

Jesus isn't running for President.

http://atrios.blogspot.com/2004/09/bush-vs-jesus.html

HTH
--
Cliff
Cliff Huprich

In article ,
"Jeffrey McCann" writes:

Fine. Bush's behavior was mature and statesmanlike then, a shining

example
of what one should expect from a professed Christian and high elected
official charged with the awesome responsibility of signing death

warrants,
is that it?

Should Attorney General John Ashcroft (a Pentecostal) hold daily
Bible
study in his office? He does ...

See "Snake Handling in the Pentecostal Church"
http://www.english.vt.edu/~appalach/essaysS/snakes.htm
Same guy that puts clothes on statues ...

Winger loons .. you wingers actually voted for tham, right?

HTH
--
Cliff

Cliff Huprich

In article ,
"Jeffrey McCann" writes:

At least, I've always heard that he was quite likeable in person.

While on drugs

=============================
[
Bush Using Drugs to Control Depression, Erratic behavior
By TERESA HAMPTON
Editor, Capitol Hill Blue
Jul 28, 2004, 08:09

President George W. Bush is taking powerful anti-depressant drugs to
control his erratic behavior, depression and paranoia, Capitol Hill
Blue has
learned.

The prescription drugs, administered by Col. Richard J. Tubb, the
White
House physician, can impair the President’s mental faculties and
decrease
both his physical capabilities
]

He does fall off things with wheels a lot ....

[
and his ability to respond to a crisis,
administration aides admit privately.

“It’s a double-edged sword,” says one aide.
“We can’t have him
flying off
the handle at the slightest provocation but we also need a President
who is
alert mentally.”

Tubb prescribed the anti-depressants after a clearly-upset Bush
stormed
off stage on July 8, refusing to answer reporters' questions about his
relationship with indicted Enron executive Kenneth J. Lay.

“Keep those mother****ers away from me,” he screamed at
an aide
backstage.
“If you can’t, I’ll find someone who can.”

Bush’s mental stability has become the topic of Washington
whispers in
recent months. Capitol Hill Blue first reported on June 4 about
increasing
concern among White House aides over the President’s wide mood
swings and
obscene outbursts.
]

IIRC None of that is news. Well known from when he was in Texas ...
but they try to keep it out of the press.

[
Although GOP loyalists dismissed the reports an anti-Bush
propaganda, the
reports were later confirmed by prominent George Washington University
psychiatrist Dr. Justin Frank in his book Bush on the Couch: Inside
the Mind
of the President. Dr. Frank diagnosed the President as a
“paranoid
meglomaniac” and “untreated alcoholic” whose
“lifelong streak of
sadism,
ranging from childhood pranks (using firecrackers to explode frogs) to
insulting journalists, gloating over state executions and pumping his
hand
gleefully before the bombing of Baghdad” showcase Bush’s
instabilities.

“I was really very unsettled by him and I started watching
everything he
did and reading what he wrote and watching him on videotape. I felt he
was
disturbed,” Dr. Frank said. “He fits the profile of a
former drinker whose
alcoholism has been arrested but not treated.”

Dr. Frank’s conclusions have been praised by other prominent
psychiatrists, including Dr. James Grotstein, Professor at UCLA
Medical
Center, and Dr. Irvin Yalom, MD, Professor Emeritus at Stanford
University
Medical School.

The doctors also worry about the wisdom of giving powerful
anti-depressant
drugs to a person with a history of chemical dependency. Bush is an
admitted
alcoholic, although he never sought treatment in a formal program, and
stories about his cocaine use as a younger man haunted his campaigns
for
Texas governor and his first campaign for President.

“President Bush is an untreated alcoholic with paranoid and
megalomaniac
tendencies,” Dr. Frank adds.

One long-time GOP political consultant who – for obvious
reasons – asked
not to be identified said he is advising his Republican Congressional
candidates to keep their distance from Bush.

“We have to face the very real possibility that the President
of the
United States is loony tunes,” he says sadly.
“That’s not good for my
candidates, it’s not good for the party and it’s certainly
not good for the
country.”

© Copyright 2004 by Capitol Hill Blue
]

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artma...cle_4921.shtml
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...tol+Hill+Blue%
22+%22Jul+28%22
=============================

or during the long-famed temper tantrums & hissy fits?
--
Cliff
Cliff Huprich

"Daven Thrice" wrote in message news:exa2d.281756$sh.199144@fed1read06...

Regarding the OP, by the way, this guy's head is really mixed up. Its the
xtains and the "moral majority" who *want* to see Bush in office. He
supports their (horrifying) agenda!

I take it that you have some sort of severe reading comprehension
disability.
Care to tell us it's name?
Let me take a wild guess here .... Winger's Disease?
HTH
--
Cliff
Strider

"Strider" wrote in message

[...]

Bull****! There is a war on, the US is under attack, and dumb **** morons
like you are concerned about Bush mocking a convicted killer way in the
past.

You leftwing jerks have now and always did have your priorities screwed up
to the max.

Strider

[...]

Larry Jaques

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:39:01 +1000, Terry Collins
calmly ranted:

Strider wrote:

..snip......

She wasn't being "mocked" for being poor, only for her jailhouse conversion.

You not being a christian wouldn't know that it is okay for you to
repent as the last thing and be saved. Seems it only matters if your a
christian when you die. Not how you lived your life.

Howzzat go? "Say 'Hallelujah', Brother.
Send in your $5 now and you WILL be saved!"

--
Lord, Thou hast made this world below the shadow of a dream,
An', taught by time, I tak' it so - exceptin' always Steam.

Terry Collins

Strider wrote:

Repenting might get God's forgiveness, but you still must pay the price for
your crimes on Earth.

After you are dead? You've missed the boat.

Terry Collins

Larry Jaques wrote:

You not being a christian wouldn't know that it is okay for you to
repent as the last thing and be saved. Seems it only matters if your a
christian when you die. Not how you lived your life.

Howzzat go? "Say 'Hallelujah', Brother.
Send in your $5 now and you WILL be saved!"

As I understand it, Yep.
I though Martin Luther started something over this, but I could be
mistaken. It might also have something to do with changing the sales
pitch due to falling church attendances, which will probably be
accelerated by relatively recent frock tilting relevations.
Terry Collins

Gunner wrote:

....snip....

Right along with CBS/Dan Rathers reputation. One neither will ever
outlive.

This is the typrewriter stuff right?
Nope, just another self-claimed expert who knows **** all.
To quote another thread "what is going to happen when all the old farts
die?"
Well, we already know don't we.
Robert Galloway

A last minute conversion may square things with your maker but since the
sincerity of the conversion is not possible to verify, I'd just as soon
it not be accepted by our judicial system. If your crime merited the
ultimate punishment before your conversion, nothing's changed as far as
I'm concerned.

bob g.

Terry Collins wrote:

Strider wrote:

..snip......

She wasn't being "mocked" for being poor, only for her jailhouse conversion.

You not being a christian wouldn't know that it is okay for you to
repent as the last thing and be saved. Seems it only matters if your a
christian when you die. Not how you lived your life.

Gunner

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:06:42 +1000, Terry Collins
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

...snip....

Right along with CBS/Dan Rathers reputation. One neither will ever
outlive.

This is the typrewriter stuff right?
Nope, just another self-claimed expert who knows **** all.

Which one? The 2-3 experts CBS hired to vet the memos and all said
they couldnt verify the memo, just the signiture, but CBS went ahead
and said that the memos were verified? Seems they are recognized
experts in the field. So they should know "**** all"

To quote another thread "what is going to happen when all the old farts
die?"
Well, we already know don't we.

No, what?

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann
Terry Collins

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

...snip....

Right along with CBS/Dan Rathers reputation. One neither will ever
outlive.

This is the typrewriter stuff right?
Nope, just another self-claimed expert who knows **** all.

Which one?

The one who said that it could not have possibly been done by a
typewriter.

The 2-3 experts CBS hired to vet the memos and all said
they couldnt verify the memo, just the signiture, but CBS went ahead
and said that the memos were verified? Seems they are recognized
experts in the field. So they should know "**** all"

Nope, didn't know about these.
How is your understanding of scientific testing?
I don't really see how anyone could verify the memo, except the guy who
wrote it!

Or maybe someone who has access to "the relevant file, who could say,
yep, it came out of there.

Wondering "file numbering", "paper composition tests", "yellowing", etc.

All they could say is stuff like;
"it carries the correct file numbers"
"the paper composition matches x% with paper of similar age in other
government files/etc"
"the discolouration is similar to similar aged paper"

The bottom line is, I don't really care either. Its your president.

I also know I've declined to give my opinion as an expert on somethings
because the renumeration isn't worth the fuss I know I would have had to
deal with.

To quote another thread "what is going to happen when all the old farts
die?"
Well, we already know don't we.

No, what?

We'll watch all the smart young tings reinvent the wheel all over again.

Cliff Huprich

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

...snip....

Right along with CBS/Dan Rathers reputation. One neither will ever
outlive.

This is the typrewriter stuff right?
Nope, just another self-claimed expert who knows **** all.

Which one? The 2-3 experts CBS hired to vet the memos and all said
they couldnt verify the memo, just the signiture, but CBS went ahead
and said that the memos were verified? Seems they are recognized
experts in the field. So they should know "**** all"

Idiot blogger ....
Thay said that they needed the *originals*, which were not available
to those specific three. Only copies. Even with originals ...
They did NOT say that they were in any way forged or wrong.
Did CBS also have other experts that actually had the originals?
Other experts? Other methods of verification?

Note that the shrubbie has NOT claimed that the information is
in any way wrong.
So why are you wingers running so scared? Truth hurts?

Carpe *idiot* Blogger !!
--
Cliff
Cliff Huprich

Gunner wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:30:56 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Thomas Nulla" wrote in message
.. .

I'm certainly no Bush fan, but IMO his contemptuous reaction was quite
appropriate--the only thing more disgusting than these 'jailhouse
conversions' was the fundie hypocrites who actually claimed to believe

her.
If I'm recalling this case correctly there were several prominent ones who
asked for her life to be spared (but only *after* her very public
'salvation').

Personally, I thought it was damned unsporting of him, since he's a
born-again salvationist himself.

He's got *his* salvation, I guess...

Ed Huntress

He also didnt repeatedly bury a pick ax in an old mans chest, while
having an almost orgasmic thrill watching him die.

Going to get him one for xmas?

No wonder the US is held in such disdain by the world over it's
human rights abuses and endless executions ... we have the curse
of Gummers.

Carpe Blogger!!
--
Cliff
Strider

"Terry Collins" wrote in message
Strider wrote:

Repenting might get God's forgiveness, but you still must pay the price

for
your crimes on Earth.

After you are dead? You've missed the boat.

Death is the price for some crimes.

Strider

Russ Kepler

*plonk*
Dan

"Cliff Huprich" wrote in message
om...
In article , "Strider"

writes:

Bull****! There is a war on, the US is under attack, and dumb ****

morons
like you are concerned about Bush mocking a convicted killer way in the
past.

Not that long ago at all and it just shows clearly what he's all about.
Very clearly indeed.

Remember, Neocons are pathetic, scared children, lashing out blindly at
all they don't understand. Their mothers never loved them, their fathers
abused them, and all they have left is hatred of anything "other."

Isn't misdirected anger one of the signs of depression?

Sad when the sociopathic less than 20% are running the country. Clever
monkeys who are untimately self-destructive and uncaring of what happens
to everyone else. Wait, I seem to recall another hiostorical world leader
who fits that description. At that time, this country was (fairly) united
in
removing him from said position.

He eventually committed suicide or was removed by insiders...

Republicans, perhaps it is time to clean house. Jail would be acceptable!
We could release a bunch of political prisoners to make plenty of room.

Dan

Jeffrey McCann

"Jeffrey McCann" writes:

Fine. Bush's behavior was mature and statesmanlike then, a shining

example
of what one should expect from a professed Christian and high elected
official charged with the awesome responsibility of signing death

warrants,
is that it?

Should Attorney General John Ashcroft (a Pentecostal) hold daily
Bible
study in his office? He does ...

I personally think Mr. Ashcroft is a terrible Attorney General, a religious
bigot, totally unconcerned with the rule of law, completely unfit for his
office, and demonstrably incompetent. Bush, of course, thinks he's just
fine.

However, he does have certain rights. So long as he strictly adheres to the
law (he doesn't) neither he nor other employees need shed their religious
faith at the office door. There ought to be accommodation for religious
fellowship during non-working hours. If he shows no favoritism (he
reportedly does) and respects the rights of others, especially those of
different or no faith (he reportedly does not) why can't he have a Bible
study or prayer before or after work?

Jeff

Jeffrey McCann

"Strider" wrote in message

[...]

No. There's a war AND an election on, and I am concerned with our
President's overall fitness for office, in which his personal character
figures to a rather large degree. I don't think a Governer (as Bush was at
the time) should publicly mock a person who's death warrant required and
received his signature.

You leftwing jerks have now and always did have your priorities screwed up
to the max.

You're not one of those "there's a war on, so the President is immune from
criticism" useful idiots of the Right, are you? Our priority is getting a
better man than Bush in office. We consider it our patriotic duty, for the
good of the nation. Others will honestly and for very good reasons of their
own, disagree. Yet others will disagree because they simply don't know any
better.

P.S. I'm actually a moderate. I only look "leftwing" to statist,
authoritarion, NeoCon nut jobs.

Jeff

jim rozen

In article , Jeffrey
McCann says...

P.S. I'm actually a moderate. I only look "leftwing" to statist,
authoritarion, NeoCon nut jobs.

There's been a lot of that going around here lately.

Jim

please reply to:
Jeffrey McCann

wrote:

Jesus was condemned to death and on his way to face his execution. In

that
way, he was just like the woman Bush was mocking.

Jesus buried a pick ax in an old mans chest a half dozen times while
groked out of his tree on crank after robbing him?

Interesting. Which version of the bible is that?

There are no so blind as those who will not see.

Jeff

Gunner

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:47:41 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

However, he does have certain rights. So long as he strictly adheres to the
law (he doesn't) neither he nor other employees need shed their religious
faith at the office door. There ought to be accommodation for religious
fellowship during non-working hours. If he shows no favoritism (he
reportedly does) and respects the rights of others, especially those of
different or no faith (he reportedly does not) why can't he have a Bible
study or prayer before or after work?

Jeff

I have a customer..very large..perhaps 300 or more employees..that has
a very strong religious fundamentalist employee group. They are
allowed to play religious music or tune to religious stations at their
work area, they have publicized bible meetings 1 day a week during a
scheduled lunch hour in their own co. provided area.

The company also provides a free pool table, ping pong table,
basketball hoops, horseshoe pitching and bbq area for the employees.

They seem to be doing well, with no friction. Multi racial, multi
language, a fair number of gays and one obvious transexual... shrug.

Seems we can all get along if we find the right balance.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Gunner

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:57:06 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

Our priority is getting a
better man than Bush in office. We consider it our patriotic duty, for the
good of the nation.

Now thats a new twist. Damned shame you on the Left didnt think about
that with LBJ, Carter, and Clinton.

Must be a New Millenium Thing.

chortle

Gunn er

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Gunner

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:31:14 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

I don't quite see how you
are spinning a little old fashion eye for an eye vengeance into this.

BTW, that old "eye for an eye" has been out of favor for, oh, around twenty
centuries now. There are different rules in effect, based on new
instructions from the Boss.

Jeff

Review my comments about Render unto Cesear....

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Gunner

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:32:22 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Jesus was condemned to death and on his way to face his execution. In

that
way, he was just like the woman Bush was mocking.

Jesus buried a pick ax in an old mans chest a half dozen times while
groked out of his tree on crank after robbing him?

Interesting. Which version of the bible is that?

There are no so blind as those who will not see.

Jeff

Still waiting for the verse bout Jesus and the pickax.

Or is it in the Secret Book of Jeff?

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Gunner

wrote:

P.S. I'm actually a moderate. I only look "leftwing" to statist,
authoritarion, NeoCon nut jobs.

Jeff

You are only a moderate to Left Wing Extremists, Totalitarians and Neo
Lib nut jobs.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:32:22 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
calmly ranted:

.. .
wrote:

Jesus was condemned to death and on his way to face his execution. In

that
way, he was just like the woman Bush was mocking.

Jesus buried a pick ax in an old mans chest a half dozen times while
groked out of his tree on crank after robbing him?

Interesting. Which version of the bible is that?

There are no so blind as those who will not see.

--
The ancient and curious thing called religion, as it shows itself in the
modern world, is often so overladen with excrescences and irrelevancies