Cliff Huprich

Gunner wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:30:56 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Thomas Nulla" wrote in message
.. .

I'm certainly no Bush fan, but IMO his contemptuous reaction was quite
appropriate--the only thing more disgusting than these 'jailhouse
conversions' was the fundie hypocrites who actually claimed to believe

her.
If I'm recalling this case correctly there were several prominent ones who
asked for her life to be spared (but only *after* her very public
'salvation').

Personally, I thought it was damned unsporting of him, since he's a
born-again salvationist himself.

He's got *his* salvation, I guess...

Ed Huntress

He also didnt repeatedly bury a pick ax in an old mans chest, while
having an almost orgasmic thrill watching him die.

Going to get him one for xmas?

No wonder the US is held in such disdain by the world over it's
human rights abuses and endless executions ... we have the curse
of Gummers.

Carpe Blogger!!
--
Cliff