James Peverill

Default High voltage problem with JVC AV27BP4 TV

I am troubleshooting a high voltage problem with my JVC AV27BP4 27" TV.
It appeared to be a startup problem, but then I tried firing it up
with the focus and screen wires unhooked from the flyback... and the
high voltage appeared to go (static, whine, etc).
Would this indicate a problem with the flyback? Or some kind of
problem with the neck board? Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks!

james peverill