Strider

"Jeffrey McCann" wrote in message

"Strider" wrote in message

"Jeffrey McCann" wrote in message
***snip***

She wasn't being "mocked" for being poor, only for her jailhouse
conversion.

Don't be disingenuous. Bush mocked her for not wanting to be killed.

It
was boorish, childish and un-Christian of him to do so. It just

amazes
me
how fast you guys will tap-dance all over the place to avoid the real

issue.
What fools you are. What difference does it make whether her

conversion
was
sincere or not? None at all, at least in terms of Bush's contemptible
behavior and your pitiful attempt to justify it.

Just as I am amazed at the lame attempts of you leftwing loons to make

an
issue where none exists, as if anyone really gives a rat's ass that Bush
mocked a convicted murderer.

You wingnuts on the Right only trot out that "compassionate conservatism"
stuff about once every for years to manipulate the gullible. Thinking
people already know there are is a very long list of things and people you
NeoMorons don't give "a rat's ass" about, but should, starting with the
character of your leading puppet. You buy into whatever you are told,

hook,
line and sinker. How gullible and irresponsible can you be? At least you
do your master's bidding well, slavishly ignoring all the things they'd
rather no one think or ask about.

Bull****! There is a war on, the US is under attack, and dumb **** morons
like you are concerned about Bush mocking a convicted killer way in the
past.

You leftwing jerks have now and always did have your priorities screwed up
to the max.

Strider

Get real. Get a life or get the **** back under the proch.

Sounds good (when you lifted it from others), but what is it supposed to
mean? "Ignore that man behind the curtain, I am the great and powerful

OZ"?
You know I'm right, so your last line of defense is "no one cares about
that, anyway." Real good work there, Strider.

There are many others, but I try not to get into religious
arguments.
If
Bush's mocking of a Christian woman facing death for her

crimes
is
good
example to you of how Christians ought to behave, that's your
problem,
and
I'll leave you to it.
Jeff

Not being a Christian, I personally have no problem with those

who
might
doubt a jail house religious conversion.

Doubt is one thing, mocking is another.

OK, I have no problem with mocking murderers who profess a jailhouse
conversion.

Fine. Bush's behavior was mature and statesmanlike then, a shining

example
of what one should expect from a professed Christian and high elected
official charged with the awesome responsibility of signing death

warrants,
is that it?

Is your middle initial "G" for gullible?

"A" for astute ;-)

At least your parents had high hopes for you.

At least I post under the name my parents gave me, like a man,

standing
up
for what I believe in and behind what I say, instead of cowering

behind
the
skirt of a pseudonym, unwilling to be publicly responsible for my own

words.

Jeff

I've used the same name for many years. The email is valid. I can be

easily
tracked.

Then why not use your real name? Ashamed? Family plead with you not to
further embarrass them? Outstanding warrants? Skipping out on child
support? What?

BTW. Go **** yourself.

Nope. I don't have your nasty habits, Strider. No wonder you can't
recognize boorish and immature conduct in others. it's right down at your
own level.

Jeff