Gunner

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:37:02 -0700, "Daven Thrice"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote:

What does that have with his christianity?

Nothing. This has nothing to do with xtianity. The person who posted that
damn email in the first place is probably lying. I doubt that it ever
happened, and if it did, then where is the proof? And if it did, so what? I
really don't give a ****. IMHO, convicted murderers deserve to die and I
support capital punishment.

Regarding the OP, by the way, this guy's head is really mixed up. Its the
xtains and the "moral majority" who *want* to see Bush in office. He
supports their (horrifying) agenda!

So, that's my .02. I'm not saying to vote for one guy or another -- I
respect your right to make your own decision. I'm just saying that the guy
who started this thread -- and x-posted it all over hell -- is full of ****.

dt

Jeff is a Democrat lawyer. That sorta explains things....chuckle

Other than his obvious bias, and surprising attempts to desperately
find something to hang his hat on..he really is a very nice guy. Even
for a Democrat.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann