jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

I have a customer..very large..perhaps 300 or more employees..that has
a very strong religious fundamentalist employee group. They are
allowed to play religious music or tune to religious stations at their
work area, they have publicized bible meetings 1 day a week during a
scheduled lunch hour in their own co. provided area.

Do muslims have the same opportunity, or is it only
christian fundamentalists who enjoy? I would not
be suprised if he (the employer) made it across-the-board
but felt I had to ask anyway.

The company also provides a free pool table, ping pong table,
basketball hoops, horseshoe pitching and bbq area for the employees.

They seem to be doing well, with no friction. Multi racial, multi
language, a fair number of gays and one obvious transexual... shrug.

Seems we can all get along if we find the right balance.

I think many large companies recognize that they're selling
to a broad market - it's not wonder bread america anymore,
and having a diverse (buzz word alert) employee pool is one
way to wake up the company and see the world in technicolor.

Jim

please reply to:
Jeffrey McCann

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:31:14 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

I don't quite see how you
are spinning a little old fashion eye for an eye vengeance into this.

BTW, that old "eye for an eye" has been out of favor for, oh, around

twenty
centuries now. There are different rules in effect, based on new
instructions from the Boss.

Jeff

Review my comments about Render unto Cesear....

Like I said, so far as I know, she got a fair trial and a just sentence.
Allegedly being "saved" buys her nothing from me in terms of earthly
justice. By itself, it is no reason to modify her sentence. The fact that
she was apperently obviously guilty of her crime doesn't excuse Bush either,
in my book.

Jeff

Jeffrey McCann

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:32:22 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:42:42 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

Jesus was condemned to death and on his way to face his execution. In

that
way, he was just like the woman Bush was mocking.

Jesus buried a pick ax in an old mans chest a half dozen times while
groked out of his tree on crank after robbing him?

Interesting. Which version of the bible is that?

There are no so blind as those who will not see.

Jeff

Still waiting for the verse bout Jesus and the pickax.

Or is it in the Secret Book of Jeff?

Re-read the above. The only similarity is that both were condemned to death
by the civil authority and on their way to be executed, when they were
taunted. No one claimed any similarity between their "crimes." Duh. Have
a cup of coffee or something before you read this stuff, OK?

Jeff

Jeffrey McCann

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:57:06 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

P.S. I'm actually a moderate. I only look "leftwing" to statist,
authoritarion, NeoCon nut jobs.

Jeff

You are only a moderate to Left Wing Extremists, Totalitarians and Neo
Lib nut jobs.

It only looks that way to statist, authoritarian, NeoCon nut jobs so far to
the right they've fallen of the edge and lost touch with reality.

Jeff

Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:32:22 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Jesus was condemned to death and on his way to face his execution. In

that
way, he was just like the woman Bush was mocking.

Jesus buried a pick ax in an old mans chest a half dozen times while
groked out of his tree on crank after robbing him?

Interesting. Which version of the bible is that?

There are no so blind as those who will not see.

Jeff

Still waiting for the verse bout Jesus and the pickax.

Well, he *did* make a tree burst into flames because he was ****ed off at
the tree. Tree arson is bad ju-ju.

And then there was the unnatural act with the fish. In some parts of the
South, that could get you serious time in the Big House.

If it was three or more fish, and if he were in California at the time, it
would have been all over for him on the "Three Strikes, You're Out" judicial
policy.

(With apologies to all Christians who don't like to hear jokes like this; no
offense intended.)

Ed Huntress