Jeffrey McCann

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:31:14 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

I don't quite see how you
are spinning a little old fashion eye for an eye vengeance into this.

BTW, that old "eye for an eye" has been out of favor for, oh, around

twenty
centuries now. There are different rules in effect, based on new
instructions from the Boss.

Jeff

Review my comments about Render unto Cesear....

Like I said, so far as I know, she got a fair trial and a just sentence.
Allegedly being "saved" buys her nothing from me in terms of earthly
justice. By itself, it is no reason to modify her sentence. The fact that
she was apperently obviously guilty of her crime doesn't excuse Bush either,
in my book.

Jeff