Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Broke my lathe last night...sigh

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 07:51:01 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:18:20 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 18:40:47 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Karl Townsend fired this volley in
:

The jackass that owned it before me installed
a roll pin there. DAMN

And somebody after it didn't check to see what was there... Mmmmmm?

I'm not "superior" to anyone here, but I can guarantee you that I've been
over every single nut, bolt, pin, and any other mechanical elements on my
two major machines. That, because I cannot afford their loss for even a
week.

I HAD a loss, due to a direct lightning strike on our building ... and it
damned-near put me out of business. It didn't, but it surely came near
to doing it.

So, I look at EVERYTHING, now, as a potential interruption to business.
We don't even leave machines connected to the mains when we're out,
anymore (even if they have long-pole "Bulldog" switches!)

LLoyd

We all have "not done what we should have done" more than once. Karl
didnt check for a roll pin..I didnt make sure that the blanket was not
going to get hung up...we live and learn..those of us who survive the
****up. Complacety or confidence...**** happens.

There is a big difference between overlooking a hidden problem not of
one's making, and committing gross negligence. Yes, **** does happen
to all of us, but it certainly happens to people like you a lot more
often. When your life is smacked yet again, and the story involves a
blanket and a dog, it's time to smarten up. Too bad you're incapable.

Snicker....
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 07:58:48 -0700, wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:25:46 +0700,

wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:13:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:48:04 -0700,
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:25:56 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:46:14 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 18:20:41 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Whats wrong with a blanket to cover machinery?

Nothing. But storing a blanket within range of rotating parts is gross
negligence. Blaming the mistake on a dog is hilarious though. Doing
either after claiming a genius-level IQ is breathtaking.

Obviously you have never been to a Mensa meeting have you...of course
you havent. You are not smart enough to be allowed in.
You somehow think that having a high IQ makes one super
human...snicker...hardly so. In fact..its fairly obvious that you
have never been around a group of Mensa members. Thats one of the
reasons I never hung with them...they are in large part..utter nerds
who cant find their asses with either hand. Nice people, if you dont
mind wiping noses and putting up with Aspergers like behavior.
Dont believe me? Go to a Mensa meeting sometime. Use your regular
behavior and lie your way in. It should be easy for you..Crom knows
youve had enough practice at it.

Gunner

No, I have not been a Mensa member. And neither have you. Sometimes
you claim to have been, and other times not. Considering that you
can't keep your stories straight, it's pretty obvious which version is
true.

Here are some of your quotes.

"Was asked to join Mensa, but didnt (proves Im smart) " 2001
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

"Mensa? Been there, done that." 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

"Certainly not the same Mensa that I belonged to." 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...c3c389ba595b74

Those quotes follow your typical pattern of increasingly absurd Walter
Mitty nonsense.

Yes, there is a difference between having a high IQ, and having common
sense. You have neither, illustrated yet again by leaving a blanket
near unprotected rotating shafts. Don't let it slow you down though.
You can turn the handwheels with your dick while whistling A Symphony
For Three Orchestras, leaving your hands free to use a spork to fend
off a grizzly. Which is exactly as plausible as most of your tall
tales.

So now Im lying about ****ing up my lathe? Or Im not lying about
****ing up my lathe and it proves you are a dildo? Make up your mind
boy..its starting to confuse me.

Gunner

Ah but you have, for years, been telling everyone that you were a
"machine repairman" but in the "lathe and blanket" story you stated
that you didn't know what was the problem.

Quite obvious why you can't hold a job and pay your bills.

Bubububuttt the blanket committed harakari! Entirely unforeseeable and
there simply wasn't anything poor old feeb Wieber could do about it!
Where is the pity he expected to get from telling the story?

Pity? I did something stupid. I should have removed the blanket. And
this is looking for pity? I mentioned it as a warning to others. Pity
doesnt pay my bills, so I dont have room for it in my life. Not even
for you. You..I have kept space for hilarious laughter..thats pretty
small and very cheap.

At least he has the good sense to spend his time writing about the
problem. The rest of us dumbasses would probably be too busy fixing
the problem.

Snicker...ROFLMAO!!!
Didnt even use sheet rock screws to nail those shoes down did you?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

So now Im lying about ****ing up my lathe? Or Im not lying about
****ing up my lathe and it proves you are a dildo? Make up your mind
boy..its starting to confuse me.

Gunner

Ah but you have, for years, been telling everyone that you were a
"machine repairman" but in the "lathe and blanket" story you stated
that you didn't know what was the problem.

I still dont know what is the problem. Ive not removed the cover from
the gearbox yet and taken a look. Could be a sheared key..though I
suspect its gonna be one of the bevel gears that lost all of its
teeth..or several of the bevel gears.

Or should I as a machine tool repair guy..have x-ray vision, and be
able to peer though cast iron? Really?

Quite obvious why you can't hold a job and pay your bills.

Bills? All my bills are paid, with the exception of the property
taxes. Most of my 'spare" cash has been going to getting my vehicles
up and running. The E350 will be out of the shop next week, since I
paid for the new crank, bearings and seals. The Venture will be
rebuilt by myself, as the cheapest place that will do it wants $1300,
and I can get the complete parts kit for $200. Never rebuilt one
before..am NOT looking forwards to doing it...burrr. The Ranger will
need the heads removed and a valve job done. Seems the mechanic that
looked at it last year was wrong..its not a hole in a piston..its 2
burned valves. Least thats what the mechanic said who looked into the
cylinders with a borescope 2 weeks ago said. Im not a vehicle
mechanic. I rebuild an engine once before..30 yrs ago..and had spare
parts left over. It ran..but I sold it shortly thereafter. No idea
if it kept running or not. But I did warn the buyer repeatedly.

You might have noticed Ive not been on here for 4+ days. Finishing a
job at Weber Metals, in Paramont, California. Where I was working as
an assistant to a millwright, who pays me rather well. Ive posted a
link to the photos of the job I finished yesterday. Others Ive done in
the past several months...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...02602/PFRoller

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...rentProjects02

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...igForgingPress

The above are fascinating places, well run, well organized and turn
out some fascinating work. Unfortunately..there are few places that do
"big metal" left in California.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422.../PTEngineering

We will be repairing this one in a few months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOBaxJ-UkSw

Ive stated repeatedly..I still have work. I just dont have enough
work, as business flees California. Loosing 28 clients in the past 5
yrs was a real hit. I auctioned off 6 of those clients, boxed up 11
more and moved them out of state, and shut down the remaining 9, with
the auctions handled by the owners themselves. Oh..I didnt physically
auction them off..but found auctioneers, did the inventories etc etc,
fixed up anything that needed fixing and walked away. Sigh

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...GosscoShutdown
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...GosscoShutdown
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...erometTakedown

This was one of the biggest...shrug..but I did find jobs for most of
the employees. At least..the good ones

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422.../ShopsIveBuilt
http://www.bidscalifornia.com/califo...STRIES-INC.htm

Say...have you see this yet?

http://www.sciencealert.com/german-h...fusion-machine

What ever are you trying to say? You post a bunch of pictures from
your own site and claim it is work that you have accomplished.

Then you post the mane and address of a company called GERTLER
INDUSTRIES INC in Costa Mesa which obviously has nothing to do with
Mad Dog Contractor somewhere in the high desert slums and finally you
post a site that talks about a German firm that build a fusion
machine, written by (apparently) a woman named Fiona Macdonald.

I can't figure out what your claim to fame is. You show no proof that
you actually built all your photographed shops, or that your any part
of Gertler Industries, or that your name is Fiona.

What is next? A photo of Washington Monument? The Bay Bridge? Mt.
Rushmore? A skirt and flapping wrist? "Ooooo my name is "Fiona"now".
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

VBG You really hate it when I prove you to be a liar, dont you?

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...iesCostaMesaCa

machine, written by (apparently) a woman named Fiona Macdonald.

Thought that would catch your attention. VBG Now figure out why.

I can't figure out what your claim to fame is. You show no proof that
you actually built all your photographed shops, or that your any part
of Gertler Industries, or that your name is Fiona.

Snicker..want some scans of Gertler check stubs? VBG

What is next? A photo of Washington Monument? The Bay Bridge? Mt.
Rushmore? A skirt and flapping wrist? "Ooooo my name is "Fiona"now".

What..you going in drag now? Hey..thats totally up to you
John....er..Fiona

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/14/2016 9:53 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Clausing 1501...15x58

Stupid incompetent boozing ****wit.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 1:23:25 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

drove the 3 hours home, nonstop. Actually made it in the fastest time
ever..2hrs 15 minutes.

In what? A DeLorean time machine?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 05:22:01 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 1:23:25 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

drove the 3 hours home, nonstop. Actually made it in the fastest time
ever..2hrs 15 minutes.

In what? A DeLorean time machine?

Only if it needs major repairs, which is apparently the hallmark of
all Wieber vehicles.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:25:46 +0700,

What ever are you trying to say? You post a bunch of pictures from
your own site and claim it is work that you have accomplished.

Then you post the mane and address of a company called GERTLER
INDUSTRIES INC in Costa Mesa which obviously has nothing to do with
Mad Dog Contractor somewhere in the high desert slums and finally you
post a site that talks about a German firm that build a fusion
machine, written by (apparently) a woman named Fiona Macdonald.

I can't figure out what your claim to fame is. You show no proof that
you actually built all your photographed shops, or that your any part
of Gertler Industries, or that your name is Fiona.

What is next?

... A claim that you will soon be culled. Duh!

Really? You are probably way down on that list

LOL You said, over and over, that you put me on the list. I ASKED you
to make me #1!

, and he is even
farther below you. They will get to you in time. Not my problem or
even a concern.

There is no list, and there never was. And there were never more than
a couple of other idiots that believed your stupid story. BTW, you've
been lying about the cull for 7 years, and we're a good four years
past the predicted date, and you're still pretending it's all true.
Imagine if you'd used all the time you wasted fantasizing, to mow
lawns. You could have earned enough to buy a decent car by now. Or if
you'd earned your fantasy $75 an hour, you'd have enough to buy a
decent house. Yet here you sit, demonstrating exactly why you've
always been broke, and always will be.

If I cared..Id simply put you in the Bozo bin.

You'll claim to that soon no matter what. Because you damned sure
won't be able to prove you were ever an electrician or that you paid
any bills.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:49:43 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:57:34 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

wrote:

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 1:23:25 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

drove the 3 hours home, nonstop. Actually made it in the fastest time
ever..2hrs 15 minutes.

In what? A DeLorean time machine?

Only if it needs major repairs, which is apparently the hallmark of
all Wieber vehicles.

Cites?

"Granted I did have everything go south in a one month
period." - the Amazing Wieber, March 21, 2016

Sure did. Hit me hard too. Shrug. Sometimes it comes up
7s..sometimes it comes up lemons. I didnt expect so many lemons all
at the same time. Cost me $2800 just to put an engine in the Dodge
Caravan, another $500 to buy my mechanic (good luck on my part there)
and its going to cost another $300 or so to get the E350 back on the
road, plus a smog. Already paid the registration..but its going to
expire in another couple months and will need another smog and
renewing the registration..so thats gonna be another $400ish.

Sigh...if I hadnt gotten the millwright work..Id be truely ****ed.
Praise the God(s).

Ive got a spare 3.0 out back in storage, and will pull the heads, have
the valves done, and then put them on the Ranger so that will give me
3 vehicles up and running and Ill worry about the Venture later.
Unless you happen to have a complete tranny (no..not talking about
your life style..for the van..remember?) for a resonable price? It
has 175k miles on it..historically thats when that piece of ****
transmission starts having issues. Ill pull it and buy a rebuild
kit, bands, seals etc and ...cringe...do it myself. Unless you want
to show what a superior sort of guy you are and do it yourself? (VBG)

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I can only put you on the list.

No list.

, and he is even
farther below you. They will get to you in time. Not my problem or
even a concern.

There is no list, and there never was.

Correct.

And there were never more than
a couple of other idiots that believed your stupid story.

Doubt if there were that many.

Odd..I do have decent vehicles. And I do have a decent house.

It's a ****ing double-wide dump.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

(So now you are jealous?)

ROFLMAO!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 16:55:27 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 1:23:25 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

drove the 3 hours home, nonstop. Actually made it in the fastest time
ever..2hrs 15 minutes.

In what? A DeLorean time machine?

Only if it needs major repairs, which is apparently the hallmark of
all Wieber vehicles.

Cites? Granted I did have everything go south in a one month
period..but I spend so little on repair costs over time, that this was
quite the anomaly. A rather shocking one..but an anomaly nonetheless.

So how much does your bicycle cost you in repairs?

Ask his mom.

I can tell you what my mom would tell Wieber. To quit making up stupid
stories, quit wasting his time on his computer unless and until he
pays off his debts, quit telling people he's going to have them
killed, quit blaming his family and politics for his problems, and
find a better class of friends who'll tell him all of the above
instead of "accidentally" encouraging him to keep failing.

(Enough already)

LOL Take your own advice, dip****. And send Wieber some cash for
crying out loud! Friends don't let friends sleep in vans. Give him as
much as he needs. After all, he's good for it, right? Worst case, he
can pay you back in kittens.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/26/2016 4:19 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 17:14:46 -0700, wrote:

(Enough already)

LOL Take your own advice, dip****. And send Wieber some cash for
crying out loud! Friends don't let friends sleep in vans. Give him as
much as he needs. After all, he's good for it, right? Worst case, he
can pay you back in kittens.

Why not sleep in vans? Its far cheaper than motel rooms. I slept in
my van 3 nights this week. Leaving 4 nights to sleep in my own big,
comfy, marvelous bed. Under a pile of dogs, but next to my wife,

No wife.

Read it if you dare. It's the most pathetic self-pitying whinge you'll
ever encounter.

June 21, 2000

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc...M/AzZ87v6x7JQJ

Last I heard, she has been living with a gent for the last 12 yrs, and
has a daughter by him. I may inquire... but.. if you read below.. you
will know why, I never have or ever will fish in another mans pond.

Hummm lets get your take on this:

1976 Wife gets bored. Takes credit card, and spends 3 days partying, and
meets
new fellow. (Carl Wyatt). Affair lasts 5 months.. at which point she
finds she
is pregnant. Husband (me) boots her ass out when finding out she is pregnant
with another mans child, and maxing the credit card out on motel rooms,
booze
and room service (He was married, so she paid for the room..or rather, I
did)

In her 9th month of pregnancy.. she shows up, belly out to there, and
asks to
come home until the baby is born. Two weeks later, I hold her hand in the
delivery room, then sign the birth certificate with my name as the father.

snip 6 years of financial fiascos and 2 surgerys for the boy...no
insurance)

She gets bored again.. has an affair with Carl for 4 months before I find
out. The she has an affair with Al Quatroche for 3 months where she explores
her sexuality, in group sex, bi sex etc. I sit home, baby sitting.
She then apparently tired of all the fun and games (the boy friends got
tired
of her and sent her home) and came home declaring undying love. I of course,
take her in.

snip 7 years of financial fiascos climaxed by 4 surgeries for boy, loss of
kidney to birth defect uncaught by doctors. No insurance)

Year unknown. Wife gets bored once again... Locates and proceeds to have a 5
month affair with ..yes..you got it.. Carl Wyatt again. Now on his third
marraige. This time she chases him so hard his wife finds out. He warns her
off, changes phone numbers etc. She comes home claiming to have seen the
errors of her ways, and professing undying love for me.

Snip more years of financial fiascos, including the loss of a job
because she
****ed off a boss of mine. Good job too.

Snip a few more years until 1997, when I start a job, as a traveling service
tech. I told her that I would have to work out of town Monday morning-Friday
evening, but I would do this for a year, and in that time, she would
take care
of my books (indipendent contractor) and save enough money so we could
move to
the L.A. area, so I could sleep at home every night.
First 4 months.. she did fine.. then got lazy.. and screwed up the books..

Snip 2 yrs of lies about bills, dirty house, fights with the now 22 yr
old boy
who was as lazy as his mother, and as unable to handle any
responsibilities as
she was.

Snip. to March, 2000 the signs were there again.. like a horse putting his
ears back, I knew something was gonna happen. Asked her girl friend if wife
was having an affair.. GF said no. House was dirty, uncared for, bills
Appeared to be being taken care of. Wife looked me straight in the eyes and
said everything was fine. Made comments that she was disapointed that we had
not yet moved to L.A., as I had not kept my promise to move after the first
year. I pointed out to her.. that she still haddnt kept my books in
order, had
not done her part of the bargain, had not even entered my reciepts into the
computer program I had purchased.. for 2 yrs.. and we still couldnt
afford to
move, because of her malfeasnce. But if she would work on it. we could maybe
move in a few months or a year.

Snip to May 26, Friday, 10am. I get a phone call from wife. She indicates
there was a letter waiting for me at home and she wouldnt be there when
I got
back.. After discussion, she agrees to tell me Monday if she would be coming
back. Found that Girl Friend had offered her a place to stay, and guess
what..
she had found Carl Wyatt again.. now single (still married, but seperated),
with house of his own.. She moves to Bakersfield, 45 miles away.

A mutual friend had talked to her, and the wife had NOT indicated that there
was another man... but indicated she was disatified with the marraige. The
suggestion was made by the friend that wife and husband should seek
counsling.
And if she didnt want to do that.. she should go away, by herself for 3 days
and decide what she wanted to do. Wife agreed, then spent the 3 days in
boyfriends bed. Just to make an unbiased decision ya know.

Monday, May 29, Memorial Day. wife calls me and tells me she loves me, but
doesnt want to spend the rest of her life with someone she is not in love
with. Tells me where to find the bills, and tells me she only wants her
clothes and china. I fax her an agreement and release of liabilty from this
date and a quit claim on the property. She signs and itts witnessed.

I find part of the bills, and am horrified. Agast.. Big trouble. Son
moves out
with his fat, ugly internet girl friend, to a town 80 miles away. No
money, no
job.. but one step ahead of the bills. ($745 bill for long distance calls to
North Dakota to other girl friend.. approved by wife, knowing full well they
would be gone when that bill surfaced) Find my books in disarray, and the
computer program with hardcopy of my receipts etc had not had an entry for a
full 30 months.

Tuesday May 30, I have to return to work. She cleans out the rest of her
clothes and raids the bank account. Spending her days at friends house,
nights
in Carls bed.

Friday, June 2, I manage during the week, to call all possible creditors.
Whoops! Forclosure on house planned, repo on truck planned, all
insurance had
been canceled for months for non payment. Mortgage was 4 months behind,
power
had been shut off previous month and restored, but deposit (big! was
required)
Answering machine had messages from creditors that I never knew existed.
Credit cards she had, that I never knew about, maxed out, and unpaid for 4
months. Credit card of mine, maxed out and not paid on in 6 months.. lots
more.

Sunday, June 4th. I get a phone call from hospital in Fresno, and one from
wifes best friend that wife had had a heart attack and emergency surgery. I
rush the 145 miles to Fresno, to be greeted by wife, in bed, wired to
machines, with "this doesnt change anything, and its not Carls fault"

later that afternoon, comes a moment of dazzling clarity:
wife lying in bed, uncounsious, looking very fragile, alone, wired to
lots of
machines.. and I start to cry, very quietly when I hear:
"knock that **** off, or leave. I dont need it" from my wife as she looks me
straight in the eyes. BING!

During this day....

As I notify all of the next of kin, Im sure to tell each and everyone, the
entire story, starting from 1976. Each is stunned and horrified. Im
gratified
that I was given great credit for persiverence, love and great stupidity. by
each family member,,.. including her mother, who somehow was NOT surprised.

Wed May 7th wife is released from hospital, miraculously well, but with
unknown heart damage (thanks for the prayers ALL!) Returns to her
girlfriends
home (well her girlfriends brothers home where they both were staying)

May 8th-15 Wife starts smoking again, drinking every afternoon with her
boyfriend Carl, who is now a heavy drinker, spousal abuser (his own
words in a
4 hour telephone conversation the day after she is hosptialized), and starts
to play pool on a bars pool league. Pretty fast recovery..
Spends some days at boyfriends house, all nights there.

May15. Brother of girlfriend asks her to leave house. She moves in with
boyfriend. Except for everyother weekend, when Carl has coustidy of his 9yr
old daughter.. wife has to find other place to stay over alternate weekends
then can move back in during the next two weeks. Deep and fulfilling
relationship. In a prior conversation with boyfriend I asked why he had not
visited her in the hospital. He stated it was the husbands job. I then asked
if that was so.. how come he was ****ing her.. He coughed spit and hung
up the
phone. He had admitted knowing full well she was married in all the previous
occasions over the years, and knowing I knew nothing about them for a long
time. I then suggested he had no honor, and he agreed.

May 16-2000 between the hours of 2am and 6am, persons unknown break into my
truck and remove over $12,000 worth of my personal tools, CNC lathe parts,
tool boxes etc. All out of my pocket btw.
I notify the police for a report, then my boss, whereapon I breakdown and
start to loose it over the phone.

Cried for 45 minutes until the cops showed up. Most of day was a
blurr. and I
could feel a breakdown immenent. At this point, from the first day she left,
to the present, I have run the full gamat of denial, guilt, rage,
depression,
pain, and had cried myself to sleep every night, as well as lost 15 pounds
because I was forgetting to eat. I missed an exit ramp by 45 miles once.

Saturday, May 17th. I had been set up with a blind date by a mutual
friend. My
first date after becoming unexpectedly single. Lady was a school
teacher, and
around my age. We agree to meet at a roadhouse, where there was a live band,
and pool tables ( I dont drink but do play pool)

Lady was 4 hours late and arrived half drunk.
2 hours later, her ex-boyfriend and wife show up. A fight breaks out.
2 more hours later, she flinches and says she has to leave.. her ex husband
has just walked in. I follow them out the door, as they both get into a car,
and leave. Leaving me with my mouth hanging open btw... duh?

So much for my first date. and it may be a while before the next one.

Btw. during this time span, I spend each weekend, cleaning the home. I
remove
13 bags of garbage, thow out the entire living room furniture, as too
vile to
keep, start washing windows that had not been washed in over a year, start
fixing broken cabinets, and crying. Each forgotten item of her clothing, or
each item I had purchased for her over the years, the knicknacks, the
doodads,
all bring back memories. Like taking care of personal effects after a
death in
the family.
The day she left, she had fed the dogs (6 adults, and 4 pups) (I still
wonder
where the money went I gave her to have the original momma spayed went)(and
she and the boy had agreed to find them homes... repeatedly, then another
litter would come )
then let them into the house, and left. I was 11 hours getting home....
not a pretty sight, or smell... so some carpets got pulled up and removed..
another thing to take care of when the money is not so tight.

A good question you may be asking.. why didnt I check on her handling of the
funds over the years. Because when I did, I found problems, got them squared
away, and she would tearfully promise to never screw up again. Over the last
couple years, it was easier to ignore the problems, the dirt, the mess, then
come home after a week on the road, and fight. Some of you married guys know
exactly what Im talking about.

Why did I put up with this **** for so long? Because, stupid as it
sounds, and
for all my lack of tolorence for other bad things, I loved my wife with my
heart and soul.. Wierd huh. Some of you married guys know what Im talking
about. Love makes one stupid, and blind.

I have not had a vacation in 11 yrs, I have missed about 3 days of work
in all
those years. I have not seen a paycheck in the last 6. She handled the
money..
ah huh... I never ever stopped loving her, I never ever stopped trying
to make
a home and a living for her and the boy. For the last 2.5 yrs, I spend my
nights during the week in 20' travel trailer (where Im posting this from),
eating the cheapest food possible (love those 99c stores) so as to make sure
my family was fed, the stock was fed, and a good home was made for them.

I would come home on the weekends, and work all weekend, maintaining,
gardening, taking care of the stuff they never did. then I would go back to
L.A (3 hour drive each way) and do it again.

Why did she leave this time? Because I was "ignoring her, for years" and
didnt
pay her enough attention.
Possibly true.. I was simply too damned tired to go dancing every Sat
night,
and too ****ed to be warm and cuddly every waking moment I wasnt
fighting with
her or the boy, who btw... is exactly like her.
I have a machine shop at home.. my getaway.. "and I spent too much time
playing with the machines"
I "spent too much time on the computer".. which if you check the post times
was generally long after she went to bed.

She says, she ruined the finances.. "subconsiously because she was mad
at me"

Ah huh....

Well, she left because:
1. Her boyfriend became available
2. She was bored
3. She had gotten tired of not being able to afford a new car every year
4. She is 45 and hitting the point where her looks were going.
5. She has a weakness in her soul, in her personality, where she cannot
admit
to any mistakes, or wants to handle any responsibiltys, and they were
crowding
her again.

She walked right out of our marraige, into a new life, new lover, new
friends,
no responsibilites, no one to critize her actions (or lack of)..no
baggage, to
a sugar daddy who makes LOTS more money than me.
The heart attack gave her something to whine about and get pity..
(people are
already tired of that... )

So to make a long story short Bob.. do you think I have any options here?
Think I should make the attempt to woo her back from her boyfriend?
What would you do?

ROFLMAO! He is welcome to her.. and I know.. she will queer that before
long,
because he doenst have the patience, or the interest, or the love to put up
with her **** for very long.

That, my friends, is why you havent seen much of me until lately.
Interesting
Times, as the curse says.

Now you have seen me, in all my glory, warts wrinkles, zits and all. My soul
and my life bared before my friends and detractors. Any think that I am
hiding
something? Mafessence on my part? Id be glad to give you the email addys of
both her friends and mine for outside verification. There is LOTs I never
touched on.. and as this is VERY OT, probably best not.

Well. then. I guess I win the Grand Prize for Stubborness, and the Booby
Prize
for Stupidity. I do find it interesting that all her girlfriends now
consider
me a desireable item.. and tested husband material.. for some reason.

Bob, you asked what was I looking for? And gave me a dressing down for
wanting
a trophy woman.... lol...
snip 5 minutes of hysterical laughter

Bob.. at the moment, I do not want anything other than a warm, cuddly boink
buddy, who will ignore the occasional crying jags, and the rock kicking, and
the ocassional hysterical laughter (its been over 5 weeks without sex..
gaaaaa!) and no I will not pay for it.. not since 73' .

Someday.. I would like, maybe.. down the road, to find a warm, over sexed,
lady, with few inhibitions, multiorgasmic, who is trustworthy, kind,
warmhearted, smart, has common sense, a love for animals, likes the
outdoors,
likes being at home, likes to party, but loves to snuggle in front of a fire
place, She can be short, tall (not fat though...sorry) white, black, brown,
yellow, green, relilgiouis or a pagan.

Pretty, or handsome, or homely,

But she must be loyal, trustworthy and never never ever tell a lie.
She must
walk besides me, not ahead, or behind. She must be a stayer, not a self
centered weak quitter.

Do I want too much? Am I being overly picky? Are my standards too high?
Am I asking too much?

Oh.. one last thing.
She must love me,, warts, wrinkles, thinning hair, zippers and all.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 08:38:33 -0700, Creepy banjo music
wrote:

Why not sleep in vans? Its far cheaper than motel rooms. I slept in
my van 3 nights this week. Leaving 4 nights to sleep in my own big,
comfy, marvelous bed. Under a pile of dogs, but next to my wife,

No wife.

Read it if you dare. It's the most pathetic self-pitying whinge you'll
ever encounter.

June 21, 2000

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc...M/AzZ87v6x7JQJ

You do realize that was....16 yrs ago...right?

LOL

Things change with the seasons.

No wife? Who was it that met me at the door when I came in last night,
gave me a big kiss..handed me a Mt Dew and unlaced my boots after Id
collapsed in my chair? Who let me sleep until just a few minutes ago?
Nobody? Snicker.

Actually..as she has gotten older...we both have changed a bunch and
have fallen back in love with each other. Our 43rd wedding
anniversery was in January. She has significant medical issues, but
then so do I..so we have learned to support each other well enough.
Rocky life for both of us over the years...but some have it easy..some
do not. Least we managed to stay together. Too bad you cant say the
same bout the series of boyfriends in your life. But hey..that was
YOUR choice.

Which nym are you going to be using? I think this one is going into
the bozo bin, as I only deal with one of you, not 2.

Which reminds me...work must really be slow for you, or you have
absolutely nothing better to do than prowl around in the past...given
how you have to work at finding stuff (hardly hidden) to try to use as
a weapon..snerk...to harass me with (not working) and it certainly
takes some time to slither around inside of Google Groups.
Hey..its up to you. Life goes on. Im sad for you that you have nothing
better to do with your life, but hey..its your choice. As for
me...(VBG) Ive got some repairs to make to a project Ive brought home,
a sailboat to clean out and a porch to stain and seal.

See yah! Well..not "you"....this nym goes into the bozo bin.

plink

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 04:19:40 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 17:14:46 -0700, wrote:

(Enough already)

LOL Take your own advice, dip****. And send Wieber some cash for
crying out loud! Friends don't let friends sleep in vans. Give him as
much as he needs. After all, he's good for it, right? Worst case, he
can pay you back in kittens.

Why not sleep in vans?

The same reason people prefer homes over caves.

Its far cheaper than motel rooms.

A dumpster or park bench is cheaper still. But most people take it for
granted that sleeping in a proper bed is a minimum standard of
accomplishment. Failing to meet that standard in one's sixties is
pathetic. Saying you earn $75 an hour but need to sleep in a work
vehicle is contradictory, amazing, and hilarious.

I slept in
my van 3 nights this week. Leaving 4 nights to sleep in my own big,
comfy, marvelous bed.

Obviously you prefer the bed. Same way you probably prefer a shower to
bathing with wetnaps. But a bed every night tends to require working
every day, at least until retirement. Photos of your mobile crib might
be a good way to motivate young folks to always have a new job lined
up before quitting the old.

Under a pile of dogs, but next to my wife,

She's your wife again? What about all the years of calling her your
ex-wife?

all
wrapped up nice and snuggly and cozy with her head on my shoulder.

LOL That's a big change from posting all the disgusting details about
how she did you wrong, and the tall tales about girlfriends.

Shame you dont have any thing like that in your life isnt it?

I've been happily married for about 35 years. No cheating, no out of
wedlock children, no drama. Just an enjoyable and productive
partnership. The kind of normal that you'll never know.

Sometimes life is tough...

.... and people like you post the intimate details to Usenet.

sometimes its not.

When will that time come for you?

Kittens? Who raises kittens? Not me. ...

BS You've posted about being unable to afford neutering, resulting in
unwanted litters of cats and dogs. Except it's more likely you
actually do want them, and don't go very long without new ones.

I rescue and adopt them out.

Save that tall tale for someone dumb enough to believe that's your
primary motivation.

To honest reputable people, which means you will never get one.

My animals last a long time, so I don't have to replace them very
often. But when I do, they don't come from dumps like yours.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 16:32:08 -0700, wrote:

LOL Take your own advice, dip****. And send Wieber some cash for
crying out loud! Friends don't let friends sleep in vans. Give him as
much as he needs. After all, he's good for it, right? Worst case, he
can pay you back in kittens.

Why not sleep in vans?

The same reason people prefer homes over caves.

Tell that to traveling salesmen and service techs, millwrights, long
hall truckdrivers and railroad engineers..and then of course the
military.

Its far cheaper than motel rooms.

A dumpster or park bench is cheaper still. But most people take it for
granted that sleeping in a proper bed is a minimum standard of
accomplishment. Failing to meet that standard in one's sixties is
pathetic. Saying you earn $75 an hour but need to sleep in a work
vehicle is contradictory, amazing, and hilarious.

"some people take if for granted minimum standard"...yes and some
people think ****ing sheep is just normal. So you believe both,
right?

I slept in
my van 3 nights this week. Leaving 4 nights to sleep in my own big,
comfy, marvelous bed.

Obviously you prefer the bed. Same way you probably prefer a shower to
bathing with wetnaps. But a bed every night tends to require working
every day, at least until retirement. Photos of your mobile crib might
be a good way to motivate young folks to always have a new job lined
up before quitting the old.

Actually..no..it only requires that I work a minimum number of hours
each week. Some weeks I get a bit less..some a bit more..some a lot
more. Id prefer the later far more than the former of course..but we
do what we can. This is foriegn to you? Odd...but then..its hardly
surprising ....

Under a pile of dogs, but next to my wife,

She's your wife again? What about all the years of calling her your
ex-wife?

All "what years"? Can you provide a time line or is this more of your
buffoonery. Of course it is.
So do you consider yourself gay after sucking all those dicks?
Or is it just the one or two that you admit to that makes you gay?

Yep..she and Ive had problems. Some minor ones..some very serious
ones. Fortunately..we have learned to handle the major ones and not
pay much attention to the minor ones. You really should learn to do
that you know.

all
wrapped up nice and snuggly and cozy with her head on my shoulder.

LOL That's a big change from posting all the disgusting details about
how she did you wrong, and the tall tales about girlfriends.

Tall tails? Could you bge specific?

Shame you dont have any thing like that in your life isnt it?

I've been happily married for about 35 years. No cheating, no out of
wedlock children, no drama. Just an enjoyable and productive
partnership. The kind of normal that you'll never know.

So you admit to lying then. Of couse we already knew you were a liar.

Sometimes life is tough...

... and people like you post the intimate details to Usenet.

Define Intimate. Been on RedTube recently? You wont find any
"intimate details" of ours on there

sometimes its not.

When will that time come for you?

What time is????

Kittens? Who raises kittens? Not me. ...

BS You've posted about being unable to afford neutering, resulting in
unwanted litters of cats and dogs. Except it's more likely you
actually do want them, and don't go very long without new ones.

Ive had 4 dogs recently neutered. Low cost programs have appeared and
it no longer costs $350 each to neuter dogs. Now its $50 for a
snip/clip and license. Works for me quite nicely. I have 2 more
scheduled for this coming month.

I rescue and adopt them out.

Save that tall tale for someone dumb enough to believe that's your
primary motivation.

So I take in other peoples unwanted dogs so I can collect welfare on
them? Really? Gadzooks boy..you really are daft.

To honest reputable people, which means you will never get one.

My animals last a long time, so I don't have to replace them very
often. But when I do, they don't come from dumps like yours.

Your animals come from a hellhole..assuming you have any...there in
the Home. And wife...snicker...Im only wondering which of you is the
Bottom, and which is the Top.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 20:50:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 16:32:08 -0700, wrote:

LOL Take your own advice, dip****. And send Wieber some cash for
crying out loud! Friends don't let friends sleep in vans. Give him as
much as he needs. After all, he's good for it, right? Worst case, he
can pay you back in kittens.

Why not sleep in vans?

The same reason people prefer homes over caves.

Tell that to traveling salesmen and service techs, millwrights, long
hall truckdrivers and railroad engineers..and then of course the
military.

I doubt that many of them are pretending that sleeping in a work truck
is a good thing, or that it's the natural reward for decades of hard
work by a skilled craftsman. You can probably get some mentally ill
homeless folks to agree with your opinion though.

Its far cheaper than motel rooms.

A dumpster or park bench is cheaper still. But most people take it for
granted that sleeping in a proper bed is a minimum standard of
accomplishment. Failing to meet that standard in one's sixties is
pathetic. Saying you earn $75 an hour but need to sleep in a work
vehicle is contradictory, amazing, and hilarious.

"some people take if for granted minimum standard"...yes and some
people think ****ing sheep is just normal. So you believe both,
right?

Another great comeback! Apparently, you're as fond of making up
stories about others as you area about making up stories about
yourself. Shockingly LOL those stories about you are frequently
amazing, while the ones about others are always derogatory. All
without a shred of actual evidence of course.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...sm/sqedKaK3LOM

Kittens? Who raises kittens? Not me. ...

BS You've posted about being unable to afford neutering, resulting in
unwanted litters of cats and dogs. Except it's more likely you
actually do want them, and don't go very long without new ones.

Ive had 4 dogs recently neutered.

Let's see the receipts. Let me guess, stored in the same place as the
receipts for the phony lien payments, right? Hey, you said you'd be
fixing those erroneous records, but they still show no payments from
you for 3 years. What's your new story?

To honest reputable people, which means you will never get one.

My animals last a long time, so I don't have to replace them very
often. But when I do, they don't come from dumps like yours.

Your animals come from a hellhole

Typical Wieber nonsense. How's that working for you? You'll say
fantastic, but all the evidence says that your decades of Usenet BS
have only helped you move backwards. Not long ago you were in debt and
spending the majority of nights in a crummy trailer. Now you're deeper
in debt and sleeping it's a crummy van. What's next, a pup tent?

Future exchange...

Whoyakidding: it's a sad failure that a "genius" must sleep in a pup
tent.

Wieber: lot's of 6 year olds enjoy sleeping in pup tents.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I doubt that many of them are pretending that sleeping in a work truck
is a good thing, or that it's the natural reward for decades of hard
work by a skilled craftsman. You can probably get some mentally ill
homeless folks to agree with your opinion though.

"Natural Reward"? You really are an idiot arnt you. Natural
reward..snicker...roflmao!! Heads up you blithering ****tard...its
not a ****ing reward.....its part of the job.

Of course it is - the bad part of bad job that pays poorly.

I think Im
going to learn from your example and do the same to you.
(VBG)
Turnabout is fair play..right?

It should be easier than suing me or killing me or convincing anyone
that your county recorder failed to list your payments. But then, you
didn't keep any of those promises, so all I anyone expects from you is
more tall tales and bluster.

Ive had 4 dogs recently neutered.

Let's see the receipts. Let me guess, stored in the same place as the
receipts for the phony lien payments, right? Hey, you said you'd be
fixing those erroneous records, but they still show no payments from
you for 3 years. What's your new story?

Gonna cost you $100 for each receipt.

IOW, you don't have any receipts, exactly as I predicted.

Typical Wieber nonsense. How's that working for you? You'll say
fantastic, but all the evidence says that your decades of Usenet BS
have only helped you move backwards. Not long ago you were in debt and
spending the majority of nights in a crummy trailer. Now you're deeper
in debt and sleeping it's a crummy van. What's next, a pup tent?

Deeper in debt? Only the property taxes,

Your word on that is worthless and pointless.

because of interest.

Partly. But also because you don't pay the new years, exactly as you
didn't pay the previous years.
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H

Making
less income? True indeed.

No kidding? LOL

This election is going to open a lot of
books...and its going to be really nasty when the truth comes out
about the economy.

Your problems have nothing to do with the economy or politics. Your
strategy is to claim that you're smart, skilled, accomplished, and
hard working, yet can't earn because of fill in this blank with any
excuse. That doesn't make any sense at all. There can be no doubt -
your qualifications and work ethic are as valid as your stories, and
you'd rather be on Usenet telling those than working.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

not a ****ing reward.....its part of the job. Nothing less, nothing
more. You do what you need to do. I carry a big assed bottle of
orange, abrasive hand cleaner in the truck. I have to wash the thick
black grease and oil and carbon dust off my hands and arms and face.

I don't know any other 150+ IQ people who have to do that, and I know a
bunch of them.

Its far cheaper than motel rooms.

A dumpster or park bench is cheaper still. But most people take it for
granted that sleeping in a proper bed is a minimum standard of
accomplishment. Failing to meet that standard in one's sixties is
pathetic. Saying you earn $75 an hour but need to sleep in a work
vehicle is contradictory, amazing, and hilarious.

"some people take if for granted minimum standard"...yes and some
people think ****ing sheep is just normal. So you believe both,
right?

Another great comeback! Apparently, you're as fond of making up
stories about others as you area about making up stories about
yourself. Shockingly LOL those stories about you are frequently
amazing, while the ones about others are always derogatory. All
without a shred of actual evidence of course.

Yet you bend and twist my writings

No, he didn't.

[...]

No receipts. LOL

To honest reputable people, which means you will never get one.

My animals last a long time, so I don't have to replace them very
often. But when I do, they don't come from dumps like yours.

Your animals come from a hellhole

So you have no issues snipping and

None.

Typical Wieber nonsense. How's that working for you? You'll say
fantastic, but all the evidence says that your decades of Usenet BS
have only helped you move backwards. Not long ago you were in debt and
spending the majority of nights in a crummy trailer. Now you're deeper
in debt and sleeping it's a crummy van. What's next, a pup tent?

Deeper in debt?

According to you.

Future exchange...

Whoyakidding: it's a sad failure that a "genius" must sleep in a pup
tent.

Wieber: lot's of 6 year olds enjoy sleeping in pup tents.

Whoyakidding: Its sad that I think you are a 6 yr old, but then Im stupid as ****.

Wieber: Lots of people think you are stupid as ****.

Whoyakidding: Its sad that I really AM stupid as ****.

Wieber: Its not sad...it is what it is. What is sad..is the people running the Home let you have internet access.

LOL!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ive had 4 dogs recently neutered.

Let's see the receipts. Let me guess, stored in the same place as the
receipts for the phony lien payments, right? Hey, you said you'd be
fixing those erroneous records, but they still show no payments from
you for 3 years. What's your new story?

Gonna cost you $100 for each receipt.

No receipts. LOL

There might be mysterious forces at work here...

Wieber insists he made FOUR lien payments in the last year.
And he says he neutered FOUR dogs recently.
And he swears he rode a motorcycle at two hundred and sixty FOUR mph.

Check out this article about one of the militia crackpots involved in
the Oregon occupation recently.
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/l...e68581597.html
This part had me chuckling: "Curtiss failed to remit any rent money,
although he claimed to have twice mailed checks to the Boyces. He said
he used an overnight delivery service but had no receipts."

Somebody analyzed the records of the Wieberesque ****-talkers in
Oregon. Lots of financial, legal, child support and mental health
issues. It seems to be common that troubled folks blame the government
for their problems, and a small percentage fantasize about using small
arms to put things right. The number of guns seems to be inversely
proportional to the level of housekeeping.

Behold the similarities between these photos
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/26/us...egon.html?_r=0
and these
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...00985577219026

And between this
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2016...ticleLarge.jpg
and this
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...59140372426290

Future exchange...

Whoyakidding: it's a sad failure that a "genius" must sleep in a pup
tent.

Wieber: lot's of 6 year olds enjoy sleeping in pup tents.

Whoyakidding: Its sad that I think you are a 6 yr old, but then Im stupid as ****.

Wieber: Lots of people think you are stupid as ****.

Whoyakidding: Its sad that I really AM stupid as ****.

Wieber: Its not sad...it is what it is. What is sad..is the people running the Home let you have internet access.

LOL!

According to Wieber, the secrets of the dastardly economy will soon be
revealed, and we'll find out the real reason that Wieber's amazing
brain is being restrained.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

This is pretty much what most of the country expected, I believe.
White trash is white trash, even when they're driving new pickups and
carrying expensive guns. Maybe *especially* when they are. It's the
four-flusher syndrome, and threatening officials with guns is their
last refuge when they're about to be sued or indicted for crimes.

--
Ed Huntress

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Radar units have vans. Boxy ones.
Martin AFRS in those years :-)

On 3/29/2016 7:11 PM, John B. wrote:

wrote:

LOL Take your own advice, dip****. And send Wieber some cash for
crying out loud! Friends don't let friends sleep in vans. Give him as
much as he needs. After all, he's good for it, right? Worst case, he
can pay you back in kittens.

Why not sleep in vans?

The same reason people prefer homes over caves.

Tell that to traveling salesmen and service techs, millwrights, long
hall truckdrivers and railroad engineers..and then of course the
military.

Railroad Engineers sleep in vans? The Military sleep in vans?

Gee Gunner and you told us all about how you joined the Army and went
to Vietnam... You mean you slept in a van in Vietnam.

Funny, I didn't sleep in a van during my 18 months in the country....
in fact I don't even remember seeing a van the whole time I was there.

That does sort of casts a certain amount of doubt about your military
career, doesn't it?

Maybe he means he slept in a van when he was a mercenary in Rhodesia
chortle

I actually met a S. African bloke who had been a mercenary. He never
mentioned "vans". But he never mentioned anyone named "Gunner" either
so maybe he hadn't been in Rhodesia :-)
--
cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

LOL Take your own advice, dip****. And send Wieber some cash for
crying out loud! Friends don't let friends sleep in vans. Give him as
much as he needs. After all, he's good for it, right? Worst case, he
can pay you back in kittens.

Why not sleep in vans?

The same reason people prefer homes over caves.

Tell that to traveling salesmen and service techs, millwrights, long
hall truckdrivers and railroad engineers..and then of course the
military.

Railroad Engineers sleep in vans? The Military sleep in vans?

Gee Gunner and you told us all about how you joined the Army and went
to Vietnam... You mean you slept in a van in Vietnam.

Notice how this poor mentally damaged bloke goes from A to B to J, as
a logical step. Id say he has been enjoying way..way too much Thai
Stick throughout his life.

Funny, I didn't sleep in a van during my 18 months in the country....
in fact I don't even remember seeing a van the whole time I was there.

Funny...Ill bet he spent his 18 months either in some REMF Ranch or in
some office with air conditioning and a hooch momma.

That does sort of casts a certain amount of doubt about your military
career, doesn't it?

Maybe he means he slept in a van when he was a mercenary in Rhodesia
chortle

I actually met a S. African bloke who had been a mercenary. He never
mentioned "vans". But he never mentioned anyone named "Gunner" either
so maybe he hadn't been in Rhodesia :-)

I was in Thailand a couple times..and I never met anyone named John
B...so there probably arent any. In fact..I doubt there are any on the
planet. Probably just delirium tremens from drinking way too much Ba
mi Ba and mixing it with opium laced hash....
So John...how much does that **** cost you every week?

Gunner

--
cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Ba
mi Ba

"Ba mui ba" is Vietnamese, not Thai. It means "33" (which was a BRAND), and
it's not liquor, but beer.

I spoke the language there while doing my tour.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 9:55:17 PM UTC-4, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Ba
mi Ba

"Ba mui ba" is Vietnamese, not Thai. It means "33" (which was a BRAND), and
it's not liquor, but beer.

I spoke the language there while doing my tour.

Lloyd

Yeah. I remember 33. But that's a reach calling it beer, Lloyd.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

LOL Take your own advice, dip****. And send Wieber some cash for
crying out loud! Friends don't let friends sleep in vans. Give him as
much as he needs. After all, he's good for it, right? Worst case, he
can pay you back in kittens.

Why not sleep in vans?

The same reason people prefer homes over caves.

Tell that to traveling salesmen and service techs, millwrights, long
hall truckdrivers and railroad engineers..and then of course the
military.

Railroad Engineers sleep in vans? The Military sleep in vans?

Gee Gunner and you told us all about how you joined the Army and went
to Vietnam... You mean you slept in a van in Vietnam.

Notice how this poor mentally damaged bloke goes from A to B to J, as
a logical step. Id say he has been enjoying way..way too much Thai
Stick throughout his life.

Oh, enough of your crap, Gunner. Quit using your phony stories as
put-downs for other people, and you won't keep getting your bull****
thrown back in your face. Dan even says it can be entertaining. I
don't agree with him, but then, I tend to get disgusted when adults
tell phony stories like they were children.

Kidding has the goods on you, because you stupidly tried your
put-downs on him a long time ago. You just tried it on the wrong guy.
And now you just keep doubling-down, making yourself look dumber and
dumber as you go.

Put a sock in it. Everybody has seen the facts.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Garrett Fulton fired this volley in
:

Yeah. I remember 33. But that's a reach calling it beer, Lloyd.

I was "in the field". ANY beer is better than NO beer! G

Lloyd