Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Colangelo Mike Colangelo is offline

Default Broke my lathe last night...sigh

On 3/27/2016 11:05 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 08:08:42 -0700, wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 20:50:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 16:32:08 -0700,
wrote:

LOL Take your own advice, dip****. And send Wieber some cash for
crying out loud! Friends don't let friends sleep in vans. Give him as
much as he needs. After all, he's good for it, right? Worst case, he
can pay you back in kittens.

Why not sleep in vans?

The same reason people prefer homes over caves.

Tell that to traveling salesmen and service techs, millwrights, long
hall truckdrivers and railroad engineers..and then of course the
military.

I doubt that many of them are pretending that sleeping in a work truck
is a good thing, or that it's the natural reward for decades of hard
work by a skilled craftsman. You can probably get some mentally ill
homeless folks to agree with your opinion though.

"Natural Reward"? You really are an idiot arnt you. Natural
reward..snicker...roflmao!! Heads up you blithering ****tard...its
not a ****ing reward.....its part of the job. Nothing less, nothing
more. You do what you need to do. I carry a big assed bottle of
orange, abrasive hand cleaner in the truck. I have to wash the thick
black grease and oil and carbon dust off my hands and arms and face.

I don't know any other 150+ IQ people who have to do that, and I know a
bunch of them.

Its far cheaper than motel rooms.

A dumpster or park bench is cheaper still. But most people take it for
granted that sleeping in a proper bed is a minimum standard of
accomplishment. Failing to meet that standard in one's sixties is
pathetic. Saying you earn $75 an hour but need to sleep in a work
vehicle is contradictory, amazing, and hilarious.

"some people take if for granted minimum standard"...yes and some
people think ****ing sheep is just normal. So you believe both,
right?

Another great comeback! Apparently, you're as fond of making up
stories about others as you area about making up stories about
yourself. Shockingly LOL those stories about you are frequently
amazing, while the ones about others are always derogatory. All
without a shred of actual evidence of course.

Yet you bend and twist my writings

No, he didn't.

all
wrapped up nice and snuggly and cozy with her head on my shoulder.

LOL That's a big change from posting all the disgusting details about
how she did you wrong, and the tall tales about girlfriends.

Tall tails? Could you bge specific?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...sm/sqedKaK3LOM

Kittens? Who raises kittens? Not me. ...

BS You've posted about being unable to afford neutering, resulting in
unwanted litters of cats and dogs. Except it's more likely you
actually do want them, and don't go very long without new ones.

Ive had 4 dogs recently neutered.

Let's see the receipts. Let me guess, stored in the same place as the
receipts for the phony lien payments, right? Hey, you said you'd be
fixing those erroneous records, but they still show no payments from
you for 3 years. What's your new story?

Gonna cost you $100 for each receipt.

No receipts. LOL

To honest reputable people, which means you will never get one.

My animals last a long time, so I don't have to replace them very
often. But when I do, they don't come from dumps like yours.

Your animals come from a hellhole

So you have no issues snipping and

None.

Typical Wieber nonsense. How's that working for you? You'll say
fantastic, but all the evidence says that your decades of Usenet BS
have only helped you move backwards. Not long ago you were in debt and
spending the majority of nights in a crummy trailer. Now you're deeper
in debt and sleeping it's a crummy van. What's next, a pup tent?

Deeper in debt?

According to you.

Future exchange...

Whoyakidding: it's a sad failure that a "genius" must sleep in a pup
tent.

Wieber: lot's of 6 year olds enjoy sleeping in pup tents.

Whoyakidding: Its sad that I think you are a 6 yr old, but then Im stupid as ****.

Wieber: Lots of people think you are stupid as ****.

Whoyakidding: Its sad that I really AM stupid as ****.

Wieber: Its not sad...it is what it is. What is sad..is the people running the Home let you have internet access.

LOL!