Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Flett Bill Flett is offline

Default Broke my lathe last night...sigh

On 3/21/2016 6:13 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:55:21 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:55:09 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:35:41 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 08:08:44 +0700,

wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 09:44:34 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:25:46 +0700,

What ever are you trying to say? You post a bunch of pictures from
your own site and claim it is work that you have accomplished.

Then you post the mane and address of a company called GERTLER
INDUSTRIES INC in Costa Mesa which obviously has nothing to do with
Mad Dog Contractor somewhere in the high desert slums and finally you
post a site that talks about a German firm that build a fusion
machine, written by (apparently) a woman named Fiona Macdonald.

I can't figure out what your claim to fame is. You show no proof that
you actually built all your photographed shops, or that your any part
of Gertler Industries, or that your name is Fiona.

What is next?

... A claim that you will soon be culled. Duh!

Really? You are probably way down on that list

LOL You said, over and over, that you put me on the list. I ASKED you
to make me #1!

I can only put you on the list.

No list.

, and he is even
farther below you. They will get to you in time. Not my problem or
even a concern.

There is no list, and there never was.

Correct.

And there were never more than
a couple of other idiots that believed your stupid story.

Doubt if there were that many.

Odd..I do have decent vehicles. And I do have a decent house.

It's a ****ing double-wide dump.