Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Creepy banjo music Creepy banjo music is offline

Default Broke my lathe last night...sigh

On 3/27/2016 5:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 20:50:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 16:32:08 -0700,
wrote:

LOL Take your own advice, dip****. And send Wieber some cash for
crying out loud! Friends don't let friends sleep in vans. Give him as
much as he needs. After all, he's good for it, right? Worst case, he
can pay you back in kittens.

Why not sleep in vans?

The same reason people prefer homes over caves.

Tell that to traveling salesmen and service techs, millwrights, long
hall truckdrivers and railroad engineers..and then of course the
military.

Railroad Engineers sleep in vans? The Military sleep in vans?

Gee Gunner and you told us all about how you joined the Army and went
to Vietnam... You mean you slept in a van in Vietnam.

Funny, I didn't sleep in a van during my 18 months in the country....
in fact I don't even remember seeing a van the whole time I was there.

That does sort of casts a certain amount of doubt about your military
career, doesn't it?

Maybe he means he slept in a van when he was a mercenary in Rhodesia
chortle