Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] whoyakidding@gmail.com is offline

Default Broke my lathe last night...sigh

On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 22:02:33 -0700, Mike Colangelo
wrote:

On 3/27/2016 11:05 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 08:08:42 -0700, wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 20:50:42 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 16:32:08 -0700,
wrote:

Ive had 4 dogs recently neutered.

Let's see the receipts. Let me guess, stored in the same place as the
receipts for the phony lien payments, right? Hey, you said you'd be
fixing those erroneous records, but they still show no payments from
you for 3 years. What's your new story?

Gonna cost you $100 for each receipt.

No receipts. LOL

There might be mysterious forces at work here...

Wieber insists he made FOUR lien payments in the last year.
And he says he neutered FOUR dogs recently.
And he swears he rode a motorcycle at two hundred and sixty FOUR mph.

Check out this article about one of the militia crackpots involved in
the Oregon occupation recently.
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/l...e68581597.html
This part had me chuckling: "Curtiss failed to remit any rent money,
although he claimed to have twice mailed checks to the Boyces. He said
he used an overnight delivery service but had no receipts."

Somebody analyzed the records of the Wieberesque ****-talkers in
Oregon. Lots of financial, legal, child support and mental health
issues. It seems to be common that troubled folks blame the government
for their problems, and a small percentage fantasize about using small
arms to put things right. The number of guns seems to be inversely
proportional to the level of housekeeping.

Behold the similarities between these photos
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/26/us...egon.html?_r=0
and these
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...00985577219026

And between this
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2016...ticleLarge.jpg
and this
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...59140372426290

Future exchange...

Whoyakidding: it's a sad failure that a "genius" must sleep in a pup
tent.

Wieber: lot's of 6 year olds enjoy sleeping in pup tents.

Whoyakidding: Its sad that I think you are a 6 yr old, but then Im stupid as ****.

Wieber: Lots of people think you are stupid as ****.

Whoyakidding: Its sad that I really AM stupid as ****.

Wieber: Its not sad...it is what it is. What is sad..is the people running the Home let you have internet access.

LOL!

According to Wieber, the secrets of the dastardly economy will soon be
revealed, and we'll find out the real reason that Wieber's amazing
brain is being restrained.