Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting quiz on various science knowlege

On 12/17/2011 09:43 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Strabo" wrote in message ...

On 12/15/2011 7:01 PM, Dan wrote:
Shamefully, I only scored 46 out of 50...

Dan

Yep. That's pretty bad.

Wait until the guy with the 168 IQ gives it a try. Gunner is only 157. d8-)

It's just a knowledge test. Says nothing about a person's intelligence,
except when a dolt boasts about scoring 39.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:

Wait until the guy with the 168 IQ gives it a try. Gunner is only
157. d8-)

It's just a knowledge test. Says nothing about a person's
intelligence, except when a dolt boasts about scoring 39.

The correlation is MUCH higher than most people realize. Note that
Mensa, using some research on the correlation as a basis, has
produced SAT-based IQ equivalents in the past that proved, in tests,
correlations approaching +1.

It's almost impossible to separate the two through conventional test
design.

This Mechanical Aptitude Test
http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/quizzes/aptitude1.swf
from
http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/quizzes/
does a better job. Reasoning is required, simply recalling answers won't
get you so far.

As for the reported scores, I'd apply correction factors based on
the historical behavior of the individual. d8-)

Gummer's "39" is probably a cumulative score for citizens of Taft.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

beryl wrote:

Gummer's "39" is probably a cumulative score for citizens of Taft.

You look like an idiot, with your constant spewing.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:19:50 -0800, beryl wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:

Wait until the guy with the 168 IQ gives it a try. Gunner is only
157. d8-)

It's just a knowledge test. Says nothing about a person's
intelligence, except when a dolt boasts about scoring 39.

The correlation is MUCH higher than most people realize. Note that
Mensa, using some research on the correlation as a basis, has
produced SAT-based IQ equivalents in the past that proved, in tests,
correlations approaching +1.

It's almost impossible to separate the two through conventional test
design.

This Mechanical Aptitude Test
http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/quizzes/aptitude1.swf
from
http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/quizzes/
does a better job. Reasoning is required, simply recalling answers won't
get you so far.

Hmmm, but many of those require some knowledge of the physics
involved. I don't believe it's a very good test of reasoning power in
isolation.

As a mechanical type of guy, with a lot of electronics background on
top of it, I answered all of those almost in knee-jerk fashion. There
wasn't a lot of reasoning. I've seen them all before, and I've been
tripped up by the pulley questions before g, so I knew how to
consider them.

It really is tough to construct any conventional test that isolates
intelligence from knowledge.

As for the reported scores, I'd apply correction factors based on
the historical behavior of the individual. d8-)

Gummer's "39" is probably a cumulative score for citizens of Taft.

With all due respect to Gunner, I am still laughing. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/18/2011 3:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hmmm, but many of those require some knowledge of the physics
involved. I don't believe it's a very good test of reasoning power in
isolation.

As a mechanical type of guy, with a lot of electronics background on
top of it, I answered all of those almost in knee-jerk fashion. There
wasn't a lot of reasoning. I've seen them all before, and I've been
tripped up by the pulley questions beforeg, so I knew how to
consider them.

It really is tough to construct any conventional test that isolates
intelligence from knowledge.

IS there any real difference between intelligence and knowledge?

Can one have knowledge without the requisite intelligence?

Can one have intelligence without knowledge?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 16:29:16 -0600, Richard
wrote:

On 12/18/2011 3:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hmmm, but many of those require some knowledge of the physics
involved. I don't believe it's a very good test of reasoning power in
isolation.

As a mechanical type of guy, with a lot of electronics background on
top of it, I answered all of those almost in knee-jerk fashion. There
wasn't a lot of reasoning. I've seen them all before, and I've been
tripped up by the pulley questions beforeg, so I knew how to
consider them.

It really is tough to construct any conventional test that isolates
intelligence from knowledge.

IS there any real difference between intelligence and knowledge?

Can one have knowledge without the requisite intelligence?

Can one have intelligence without knowledge?

That's been a debate in the intelligence-measuring business for many
years. Maybe they've figured it out; I haven't tried to keep up.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Richard wrote:

On 12/18/2011 3:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hmmm, but many of those require some knowledge of the physics
involved. I don't believe it's a very good test of reasoning power in
isolation.

As a mechanical type of guy, with a lot of electronics background on
top of it, I answered all of those almost in knee-jerk fashion. There
wasn't a lot of reasoning. I've seen them all before, and I've been
tripped up by the pulley questions beforeg, so I knew how to
consider them.

It really is tough to construct any conventional test that isolates
intelligence from knowledge.

Culture effects are also a confounding influence. The best tests of
pure intelligence involve tests of reasoning without words, like those
asking one to find the object that best "fits in" a set of other similar
but different objects presented as examples. There is a large
literature on such things.

The most interesting tests are those made to assess animal intelligence.
There is also a literature on this.

IS there any real difference between intelligence and knowledge?

Can one have knowledge without the requisite intelligence?

Can one have intelligence without knowledge?

They are not the same. I have seen lots of analyses by PhD engineers
that were rendered nonsense because the engineer didn't know this or
that practical detail or effect, usually one outside their area of
specialty. The math was perfect, though.

Knowledge without intelligence: Sure. It's called Common Sense, and
Cunning if it's knowledge (or instinct, it doesn't matter) about human
behaviour.

Intelligence without knowledge: In the absolute, no. One must know
something, although many kinds of knowledge are innate. But, as in my
example of the PhD engineer above, one may be highly intelligent and yet
not know enough.

But, more generally, we are confusing intelligence with effectiveness.
We have all met people who were highly intelligence, and yet are totally
ineffectual; and people who sound like idiots, and yet always seem to
manage to achieve whatever they were attempting.

How does this work? My theory is that effective people somehow
understand how the world really works, covering both human behaviour and
technology/science, and so spend little time tilting at windmills.

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]

Sadly you are as stupid as I am..or even worse, based on the hate filled
buffoonery you continue to post, bigot.

He doesnt even know where Taft is..and he condemns an entire town
because of his bias, bigotry and hate.

Typical Leftwinger of the usual sort.
I wonder where he gets his KKK robes dry cleaned?

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/18/2011 01:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:19:50 -0800, wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]

One of the problems, #31 I think, originally had 2 square boxes sitting
on the balance beam. It threw everyone off, including the author of the
test - there was *no* correct answer among the choices given.
The author corrected the error by making the problem easier, with
triangles standing on their pointy ends replacing the boxes.

Here is the original version below. Can anyone answer it?
Two square boxes, 2 units in width.
Box A occupies first boxwidth space left of fulcrum.
Box B occupies third boxwidth space right of fulcrum.
__ __
| | | |
|A | |B |
[][][][][][][][][][][][]
/\
/__\

If box A weighs 300 kg, how much does box B weigh?

[] 50 kg
[] 100 kg
[] 150 kg
[] 300 kg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

beryl wrote:

Gummer's "39" is probably a cumulative score for citizens of Taft.

You look like an idiot, with your constant spewing.

You got 39 too, huh?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

beryl wrote:

beryl wrote:

Gummer's "39" is probably a cumulative score for citizens of Taft.

You look like an idiot, with your constant spewing.

You got 39 too, huh?

No. I didn't bother with it, since I don't play your tiny dick waving
game. I really don't give a damn about online tests, since I passed
every test & inspection that ever mattered in my life. I know that you
think you'll come back with something witty, but it''ll be as pathetic
as ever.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

beryl wrote:

beryl wrote:

Gummer's "39" is probably a cumulative score for citizens of Taft.

You look like an idiot, with your constant spewing.

You got 39 too, huh?

No. I didn't bother with it, since I don't play your tiny dick waving
game.

Gummer's game. Did you get lost? I haven't mentioned my score.

I really don't give a damn about online tests, since I passed
every test& inspection that ever mattered in my life.

70% is generally considered a passing grade. So if you're satisfied with
it, that's what matters.

I know that ...
you'll come back with something witty, but i...'ll be as pathetic
as ever.

Exactly.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 12/18/2011 3:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hmmm, but many of those require some knowledge of the physics
involved. I don't believe it's a very good test of reasoning power in
isolation.

As a mechanical type of guy, with a lot of electronics background on
top of it, I answered all of those almost in knee-jerk fashion. There
wasn't a lot of reasoning. I've seen them all before, and I've been
tripped up by the pulley questions beforeg, so I knew how to
consider them.

It really is tough to construct any conventional test that isolates
intelligence from knowledge.

IS there any real difference between intelligence and knowledge?

Can one have knowledge without the requisite intelligence?

Yes indeed.

Can one have intelligence without knowledge?

Again, yes indeed.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/18/2011 5:31 PM, Joseph Gwinn wrote:
In ,
wrote:

[...]

I dunno, Joe.

It might have something to do with somehow picking the right wind mills?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:20:19 -0800, beryl wrote:

beryl wrote:

beryl wrote:

Gummer's "39" is probably a cumulative score for citizens of Taft.

You look like an idiot, with your constant spewing.

You got 39 too, huh?

No. I didn't bother with it, since I don't play your tiny dick waving
game.

Gummer's game. Did you get lost? I haven't mentioned my score.

My game? When I admitted getting only 39 right out of 50???

I really don't give a damn about online tests, since I passed
every test& inspection that ever mattered in my life.

70% is generally considered a passing grade. So if you're satisfied with
it, that's what matters.

I know that ...
you'll come back with something witty, but you'll be as pathetic
as ever.

Exactly.

Indeed

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/18/2011 10:07 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:20:19 -0800, wrote:

My game? When I admitted getting only 39 right out of 50???

After the ridicule, it becomes "admitted".
I know that ...
you'll come back with something witty, but you'll be as pathetic
as ever.

Exactly.

Indeed

/Almost/ made it. You're not too swift with language either. Study at
the thread title.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/18/2011 03:34 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:19:50 -0800, wrote:

He doesnt even know where Taft is..

Well, not precisely, due to the thoughtfulness of Interstate Highway
planners. What was that buffer zone they gave us, 20 miles?

and he condemns an entire town
because of his bias, bigotry and hate.

LOL

Typical Leftwinger of the usual sort.
I wonder where he gets his KKK robes dry cleaned?

LOL

Gunner

LOL

LOL

Gunner Asch

__ __
|A | |B |
__ __ |__| __ __ |__|
[__][__][__][__][__][__]
/\
/__\

If box A weighs 300 kg, how much does box B weigh?

[] 50 kg
[] 100 kg
[] 150 kg
[] 300 kg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/18/2011 01:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:19:50 -0800, wrote:

It's just a knowledge test. Says nothing about a person's
intelligence, except when a dolt boasts about scoring 39.

The correlation is MUCH higher than most people realize. Note that
Mensa, using some research on the correlation as a basis, has
produced SAT-based IQ equivalents in the past that proved, in tests,
correlations approaching +1.

The correlation may not mean much.

If intelligent, then knowledge (Valid)
If knowledge, then intelligent. (Invalid, and this is all the quiz looks
for)

... I answered all of those almost in knee-jerk fashion. There
wasn't a lot of reasoning.

_____ _____
| A | | B |
_____ _____|_____| _____ _____|_____|
[_____|_____|_____][_____|_____|_____]
/\
/ \
/____\

If box A weighs 300 kg, how much does box B weigh?

It really is tough to construct any conventional test that isolates
intelligence from knowledge.

The question above does require a bit of common knowledge to get you
started. But it goes beyond that, while remaining simple. The
simpleminded won't see it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:14:55 -0800, beryl wrote:

[...]

60 kg.

It really is tough to construct any conventional test that isolates
intelligence from knowledge.

The question above does require a bit of common knowledge to get you
started. But it goes beyond that, while remaining simple. The
simpleminded won't see it.

They will if they had a course in statics, centroids, and the law of
moments. g

I see your point, and I agree that knowledge and intelligence are not
the same thing, as well as your point that one can have one without
the other.

When you look at the statistics, however, you find that the
correlations on the whole are very strong. Intelligent people tend to
be very curious people. And the not-so-intelligent people who are
willing to work extra hard to conquer difficult subjects are not
particularly common.

There are some, of course, and they tend to have good discipline or
other positive traits. Hats off to them. Just don't let them cloud the
general tendencies.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/19/2011 02:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:14:55 -0800, wrote:

_____ _____
| A | | B |
_____ _____|_____| _____ _____|_____|
[_____|_____|_____][_____|_____|_____]
/\
/ \
/____\

If box A weighs 300 kg, how much does box B weigh?

60 kg.

Intelligent people tend to
be very curious people.

I guarantee that Michelle A. Terrell sees Box B sitting three times as
far from the fulcrum as Box A, but will remain silent.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:16:56 -0800, beryl wrote:

On 12/19/2011 02:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:14:55 -0800, wrote:

_____ _____
| A | | B |
_____ _____|_____| _____ _____|_____|
[_____|_____|_____][_____|_____|_____]
/\
/ \
/____\

If box A weighs 300 kg, how much does box B weigh?

60 kg.

Intelligent people tend to
be very curious people.

I guarantee that Michelle A. Terrell sees Box B sitting three times as
far from the fulcrum as Box A, but will remain silent.

'Don't know, I plonked him. His spittle was making the floor
slippery. g

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/18/2011 4:29 PM, Richard wrote:
On 12/18/2011 3:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hmmm, but many of those require some knowledge of the physics
involved. I don't believe it's a very good test of reasoning power in
isolation.

As a mechanical type of guy, with a lot of electronics background on
top of it, I answered all of those almost in knee-jerk fashion. There
wasn't a lot of reasoning. I've seen them all before, and I've been
tripped up by the pulley questions beforeg, so I knew how to
consider them.

It really is tough to construct any conventional test that isolates
intelligence from knowledge.

IS there any real difference between intelligence and knowledge?

Yes. Intelligence is, among other things, an ability to see the
relationships between items of knowledge.

Can one have knowledge without the requisite intelligence?

Yes, for instance, the Shelly Long character on "Cheers", or our own
Hawwk-Ptooey with his oh so precious poli sci BA.

Can one have intelligence without knowledge?

Mensa has developed tests for preliterate children which seem to
accurately reflect scores achieved later in life. Not really an answer,
though, intelligence needs something to work with and preliterate
doesn't mean they haven't already learned useful things.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:21:58 -0800, beryl wrote:

On 12/18/2011 10:07 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:20:19 -0800, wrote:

My game? When I admitted getting only 39 right out of 50???

After the ridicule, it becomes "admitted".

I posted the score before the brain damaged ignorant Leftwingers tried
to hide their single digit scores in ridiculing me.

Makes me glad to know that Im a lighting rod for Leftwingers. When Im
attacked by a bunch of them..I can show a historical pattern of such
when I have to go to the inquest and the question of why so many wound
up dead is asked.
I know that ...
you'll come back with something witty, but you'll be as pathetic
as ever.

Exactly.

Indeed

/Almost/ made it. You're not too swift with language either. Study at
the thread title.

You are a blithering idiot..and you are ****ing on other peoples tires?

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:14:23 -0800, beryl wrote:

On 12/18/2011 03:34 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:19:50 -0800, wrote:

He doesnt even know where Taft is..

Well, not precisely, due to the thoughtfulness of Interstate Highway
planners. What was that buffer zone they gave us, 20 miles?

and he condemns an entire town
because of his bias, bigotry and hate.

LOL

Typical Leftwinger of the usual sort.
I wonder where he gets his KKK robes dry cleaned?

LOL

So its true that you live in Georgia. Smryna area...is that right?

It would be impolite to give your actual street address here, wouldnt
it?

But your name has been added to the List. Shrug

Gunner

Gunner

LOL

LOL

Gunner Asch

__ __
|A | |B |
__ __ |__| __ __ |__|
[__][__][__][__][__][__]
/\
/__\

If box A weighs 300 kg, how much does box B weigh?

[] 50 kg
[] 100 kg
[] 150 kg
[] 300 kg

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/19/2011 06:42 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

..I can show a historical pattern of such

Yes, Ed Huntress mentioned that. Your historical pattern is well known.

That was 264 mph, right? Obviously astride a 1000, a Ninja 600 wouldn't
go that fast.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/19/2011 06:44 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
So its true that you live in Georgia. Smryna area...is that right?

Yeah, Smryna. Inspired by nearby Smyrna, but railroad officials didn't
want our towns to become confused.
Someday smart people will be tagged Smrynans, just as stupid people came
to be called Morons.

It would be impolite to give your actual street address here, wouldnt
it?

My street goes by three different names. After I explain it carefully,
thoroughly, people still can't find my house.

But your name has been added to the List. Shrug

Thanks.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/19/2011 6:38 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:16:56 -0800, wrote:

On 12/19/2011 02:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:14:55 -0800, wrote:

_____ _____
| A | | B |
_____ _____|_____| _____ _____|_____|
[_____|_____|_____][_____|_____|_____]
/\
/ \
/____\

If box A weighs 300 kg, how much does box B weigh?

60 kg.

Intelligent people tend to
be very curious people.

I guarantee that Michelle A. Terrell sees Box B sitting three times as
far from the fulcrum as Box A, but will remain silent.

'Don't know, I plonked him. His spittle was making the floor
slippery.g

There sees to be a lot of that going on.

And it's not even an election year - yet.

But, politics is politics.
Even here.

And no politician will ever STFU.
even here...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:57:48 -0600, Richard
wrote:

[...]

I'm practicing strategic plonking and blocking, and it's starting to
work. There really is an undercurrent of metalworking posts going on,
after all. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:08:23 -0800, beryl wrote:

On 12/19/2011 06:42 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

..I can show a historical pattern of such

Yes, Ed Huntress mentioned that. Your historical pattern is well known.

That was 264 mph, right? Obviously astride a 1000, a Ninja 600 wouldn't
go that fast.

Some do. But not stock ones. VBG
As I mentioned..I was riding one that had been "upgraded"

And I believe I mentioned I nearly had to change my pants afterwards.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:22:46 -0800, beryl wrote:

On 12/19/2011 06:44 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
So its true that you live in Georgia. Smryna area...is that right?

Yeah, Smryna. Inspired by nearby Smyrna, but railroad officials didn't
want our towns to become confused.
Someday smart people will be tagged Smrynans, just as stupid people came
to be called Morons.

But in the mean time..you will still be known as a Moron?

It would be impolite to give your actual street address here, wouldnt
it?

My street goes by three different names. After I explain it carefully,
thoroughly, people still can't find my house.

But your name has been added to the List. Shrug

Thanks.

My pleasure. I gave them your address too.

Im sure a local will be tasked with you. Not a problem.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Yep. And interesting stuff too.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/20/2011 01:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:08:23 -0800, wrote:

On 12/19/2011 06:42 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

..I can show a historical pattern of such

Yes, Ed Huntress mentioned that. Your historical pattern is well known.

That was 264 mph, right? Obviously astride a 1000, a Ninja 600 wouldn't
go that fast.

Some do. But not stock ones.VBG
As I mentioned..I was riding one that had been "upgraded"

And I believe I mentioned I nearly had to change my pants afterwards.

I think you had to get dressed after. Every thread would have been torn
away. And your neck would be broken.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/20/2011 01:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Gunner Asch

Your quote doesn't make any sense. Only a stupid person would repeat his
own idiocy at the end of every post without realizing it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"beryl" wrote in message
On 12/20/2011 01:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
That was 264 mph, right? Obviously astride a 1000, a Ninja 600 wouldn't
go that fast.

I think you had to get dressed after. Every thread would have been torn
away. And your neck would be broken.

Not possible, man can't go that fast, it would be like riding a rocket.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEYxf4fl_A

jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 19, 9:35*pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
[...]

A couple of months ago, a "management consultant" tried to sell me his
services. One of his lines: "Do you know what the difference is
between knowledge and wisdom? Knowledge is being aware that a tomato
is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in the fruit salad."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/20/2011 03:17 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
wrote in message
On 12/20/2011 01:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
That was 264 mph, right? Obviously astride a 1000, a Ninja 600 wouldn't
go that fast.

I think you had to get dressed after. Every thread would have been torn
away. And your neck would be broken.

Not possible, man can't go that fast, it would be like riding a rocket.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEYxf4fl_A

jsw

yootoob is beyond my grasp.

I doubt that the windscreen, or any other plastic pieces, would have
stayed on Gummer's Ninja at 260 mph. Gummer would have been torn off
also. But the tires would have already exploded.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/20/2011 01:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:08:23 -0800, wrote:

On 12/19/2011 06:42 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

..I can show a historical pattern of such

Yes, Ed Huntress mentioned that. Your historical pattern is well known.

That was 264 mph, right? Obviously astride a 1000, a Ninja 600 wouldn't
go that fast.

Some do. But not stock ones.VBG
As I mentioned..I was riding one that had been "upgraded"

And I believe I mentioned I nearly had to change my pants afterwards.

Having a dream like that, it's no wonder you soiled yourself.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Another cool video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWGLAAYdbbc

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 14:45:05 -0800, beryl wrote:

On 12/20/2011 01:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Gunner Asch

Your quote doesn't make any sense. Only a stupid person would repeat his
own idiocy at the end of every post without realizing it.

Doesnt make any sense...to the stupid.

You ignorant dumb****s have this huge blind spot about your disabilities
that is so much fun to address.

Ill change my Sig to something else in a little while...this one is
getting pretty good mileage.

I love things that **** of the stupid enemies of America..like you.

Gunner

Gunner Asch