Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting quiz on various science knowlege

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:08:23 -0800, beryl wrote:

On 12/19/2011 06:42 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

..I can show a historical pattern of such

Yes, Ed Huntress mentioned that. Your historical pattern is well known.

That was 264 mph, right? Obviously astride a 1000, a Ninja 600 wouldn't
go that fast.

Some do. But not stock ones. VBG
As I mentioned..I was riding one that had been "upgraded"

And I believe I mentioned I nearly had to change my pants afterwards.

Gunner

Gunner Asch