Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting quiz on various science knowlege

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:20:19 -0800, beryl wrote:

beryl wrote:

beryl wrote:

Gummer's "39" is probably a cumulative score for citizens of Taft.

You look like an idiot, with your constant spewing.

You got 39 too, huh?

No. I didn't bother with it, since I don't play your tiny dick waving
game.

Gummer's game. Did you get lost? I haven't mentioned my score.

My game? When I admitted getting only 39 right out of 50???

I really don't give a damn about online tests, since I passed
every test& inspection that ever mattered in my life.

70% is generally considered a passing grade. So if you're satisfied with
it, that's what matters.

I know that ...
you'll come back with something witty, but you'll be as pathetic
as ever.

Exactly.

Indeed

Gunner