Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting quiz on various science knowlege

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:21:58 -0800, beryl wrote:

On 12/18/2011 10:07 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:20:19 -0800, wrote:

My game? When I admitted getting only 39 right out of 50???

After the ridicule, it becomes "admitted".

I posted the score before the brain damaged ignorant Leftwingers tried
to hide their single digit scores in ridiculing me.

Makes me glad to know that Im a lighting rod for Leftwingers. When Im
attacked by a bunch of them..I can show a historical pattern of such
when I have to go to the inquest and the question of why so many wound
up dead is asked.
I know that ...
you'll come back with something witty, but you'll be as pathetic
as ever.

Exactly.

Indeed

/Almost/ made it. You're not too swift with language either. Study at
the thread title.

You are a blithering idiot..and you are ****ing on other peoples tires?

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner