Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
beryl beryl is offline

Default Interesting quiz on various science knowlege

On 12/19/2011 06:44 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
So its true that you live in Georgia. Smryna area...is that right?

Yeah, Smryna. Inspired by nearby Smyrna, but railroad officials didn't
want our towns to become confused.
Someday smart people will be tagged Smrynans, just as stupid people came
to be called Morons.

It would be impolite to give your actual street address here, wouldnt
it?

My street goes by three different names. After I explain it carefully,
thoroughly, people still can't find my house.

But your name has been added to the List. Shrug

Thanks.