Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting quiz on various science knowlege

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:17:42 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"beryl" wrote in message
On 12/20/2011 01:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
That was 264 mph, right? Obviously astride a 1000, a Ninja 600 wouldn't
go that fast.

I think you had to get dressed after. Every thread would have been torn
away. And your neck would be broken.

Not possible, man can't go that fast, it would be like riding a rocket.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEYxf4fl_A

Another cool video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWGLAAYdbbc

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.