Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On 12/19/2011 5:53 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/19/2011 2:19 AM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
On 12/18/2011 5:49 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

Nah, I'll be here conversing with the adults.

Maybe someday you'll grow up enough to join us.

I'm not counting on it.

David

Where did you get the idea you're one of the adults?

A) The fact that I know what I'm talking about, rather than
spewing establishment left rhetoric.

Maybe some day you will grant us the privilege of actually hearing
some of your wisdom on some subject.

This shows you haven't been paying attention to anything but your
ranting. I occasionally ask and answer questions, plus commenting on
machining based on 30+ years in the metalworking industry. I guess you
don't follow the threads that actually talk about metal.

Because so far there doesn't seem to be any of your gems of knowledge
anywhere for us to read. Just a bunch of condescending, know it all,
blather comes out of you. But not a thing that would indicate you
have any kind of useful knowledge or insight into anything of
interest to anyone else.

Nah, you're the only one I condescend to, now that Cliffie is gone. I
don't do it to the adults.

"I'll take the prisoner downstairs, said Tom Swift, condescendingly."

I guess you missed the discussion I had with Ed about the old days of
RYM, RYM II and radical chic in general. Demos against the war while the
badgeless police rioted in the background. The memory of CS gas still
brings a nostalgic tear to my eyes.

Here you had us all expecting these great things from you and then
you say nothing. In business we call that over promising and under
delivering or OPUD. Too bad. You had our expectations so high and
then pffffft!

Hawwke-ptooey

Maybe you can share some of your machinist experiences so I can
contribute more derision about how you got your foot caught in the lathe
chuck.

David

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking but you
have to agree not to contribute to any threads that are political. I
freely admit to not being an expert in metal work. But for some reason
you can't do the same when it comes to political issues. So when you
stop popping off about politics that will eliminate any conflicts.
Something tells me you won't be able to keep your mouth shut though.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 20, 8:42*pm, Hawke wrote:

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking but you
have to agree not to contribute to any threads that are political. I
freely admit to not being an expert in metal work. But for some reason
you can't do the same when it comes to political issues. So when you
stop popping off about politics that will eliminate any conflicts.
Something tells me you won't be able to keep your mouth shut though.

Hawke

The deal I want is that at least 30% of your posts are on topic. That
is about metal crafts. If you can not post some on topic things in
RCM, then pick another group to post in.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/20/2011 7:42 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking but you
have to agree not to contribute to any threads that are political. I
freely admit to not being an expert in metal work. But for some reason
you can't do the same when it comes to political issues. So when you
stop popping off about politics that will eliminate any conflicts.
Something tells me you won't be able to keep your mouth shut though.

Hawwke-ptooey

Not much of a deal, you know nothing of metalworking and less of
politics, in that what you think you know about politics is at best very
confused and at worst very myopic.

Better deal: I will contribute in areas where I am knowledgeable and you
do the same. From what you've shown so far, that will cut your posting
to nothing. No one will miss the Village Idiot.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:04:46 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

[...]

Hack is a douche bag who knows that he would be eaten alive is any
political usenet group. That's why he's here, our very own 50 year
plan polysci major disbarred paralegal parrot.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Benny Fishhole" wrote in message

Hack is a douche bag who knows that he would be eaten alive is any
political usenet group. That's why he's here, our very own 50 year
plan polysci major disbarred paralegal parrot.

So why the **** is it you here and while I'm at it, how in the hell did you
get out of my killfile ?

On second thought...don't bother answering...

re-plonk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:20:04 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Dec 20, 8:42*pm, Hawke wrote:

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking

**** Parakeet...you NEVER contribute anything about metalworking.
Ever!!

Hawke

The deal I want is that at least 30% of your posts are on topic. That
is about metal crafts. If you can not post some on topic things in
RCM, then pick another group to post in.

Dan

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:09:57 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

"Benny Fishhole" wrote in message
.. .

Hack is a douche bag who knows that he would be eaten alive is any
political usenet group. That's why he's here, our very own 50 year
plan polysci major disbarred paralegal parrot.

So why the **** is it you here and while I'm at it, how in the hell did you
get out of my killfile ?

On second thought...don't bother answering...

re-plonk

And the same to you, fudgepacker.

plink

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/20/2011 6:20 PM, wrote:
On Dec 20, 8:42 pm, wrote:

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking but you
have to agree not to contribute to any threads that are political. I
freely admit to not being an expert in metal work. But for some reason
you can't do the same when it comes to political issues. So when you
stop popping off about politics that will eliminate any conflicts.
Something tells me you won't be able to keep your mouth shut though.

Hawke

The deal I want is that at least 30% of your posts are on topic. That
is about metal crafts. If you can not post some on topic things in
RCM, then pick another group to post in.

Dan'

Sorry Dan, I'm not making any kind of deal with you. First off you
barely make any metal related posts yourself so you're disqualified to
say anything to anyone about that.

Second, have you noticed that as the election season is starting how
many posts there are by a handful of people and all of them are nothing
but political criticisms of Obama. Today when I started going down the
list so may were from Leroy Sotero, Benny Fishead, and a few others that
almost none of them were about metal. All right wing and all political.
I've never heard you complain to any of those guys and they just fill
this group with no real argument or debate, just total crap. So if you
can't say even a critical word about those people then you need to shut
your mouth about me. I'm not the problem. They are. But you are bugging
me about it. So until you start in on them you might as well just butt out.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/20/2011 8:04 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/20/2011 7:42 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking but you
have to agree not to contribute to any threads that are political. I
freely admit to not being an expert in metal work. But for some reason
you can't do the same when it comes to political issues. So when you
stop popping off about politics that will eliminate any conflicts.
Something tells me you won't be able to keep your mouth shut though.

Hawwke-ptooey

Not much of a deal, you know nothing of metalworking and less of
politics, in that what you think you know about politics is at best very
confused and at worst very myopic.

I can only hope that you have more knowledge about metal work than you
do about politics. Because you have demonstrated that as far as politics
goes, to say you're amateurish is being far more than kind.

Better deal: I will contribute in areas where I am knowledgeable and you
do the same. From what you've shown so far, that will cut your posting
to nothing. No one will miss the Village Idiot.

So you will be restricting yourself to metalwork. That's good of you.
You just can't keep chiming in on all the other topics you are ignorant
of like you have been doing lately. Take my advice. Stay with the
metalwork. It's what you know. When you start getting into other areas
you being to look like an ignorant fool that pretends to know a lot more
than you do, and bluffing your way forward only makes it worse for you.
By the way, there is a village out there that's looking for you.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

That beats the crap out of you. You're just an asshole with a big mouth.
And you have nothing worth **** to say so all you do is talk ****. Which
you couldn't back up if your life depended on it.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/21/2011 5:03 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
[...]

Child, I was getting tear gassed and chased by police during political
debates while you were filling diapers. We learned to recognize
insincere posers like you early, and you were told only what we wanted
you to hear.

Better deal: I will contribute in areas where I am knowledgeable
and you do the same. From what you've shown so far, that will cut
your posting to nothing. No one will miss the Village Idiot.

So you will be restricting yourself to metalwork. That's good of you.
You just can't keep chiming in on all the other topics you are
ignorant of like you have been doing lately. Take my advice. Stay
with the metalwork. It's what you know.

Better yet, I will continue to not post anything about politics that you
are capable of understanding.

When you start getting into other areas you being to look like an
ignorant fool that pretends to know a lot more than you do, and
bluffing your way forward only makes it worse for you. By the way,
there is a village out there that's looking for you.

Hawwke-ptooey

This from a guy who thinks a poli sci BA from a second rate school gives
him a Special Understanding, but continually demonstrates how little he
learned. Maybe someday you'll learn about the shades of gray between the
dogma you follow and the other knowledge out there, but I doubt it, you
show little ability to move beyond your narrow views.

Come back when you can contribute to an adult discussion.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 21, 5:50*pm, Hawke wrote:

Sorry Dan, I'm not making any kind of deal with you. First off you
barely make any metal related posts yourself so you're disqualified to
say anything to anyone about that.

Ah you went straight for the big lie. Unfortunately it is easy for
anyone to use the profile feature in Google and see exactly what
messages people have been posting.

And of course if you read the weekly RCM statistics post you can see
that Hawke is one of the big time posters, but never on topic.

Second, have you noticed that as the election season is starting how
many posts there are by a handful of people and all of them are nothing
but political criticisms of Obama. Today when I started going down the
list so may were from Leroy Sotero, Benny Fishead, and a few others that
almost none of them were about metal. All right wing and all political.
I've never heard you complain to any of those guys and they just fill
this group with no real argument or debate, just total crap. So if you
can't say even a critical word about those people then you need to shut
your mouth about me. I'm not the problem. They are. But you are bugging
me about it. So until you start in on them you might as well just butt out.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/22/2011 10:41 AM, wrote:
On Dec 21, 5:50 pm, wrote:

Sorry Dan, I'm not making any kind of deal with you. First off you
barely make any metal related posts yourself so you're disqualified to
say anything to anyone about that.

Ah you went straight for the big lie. Unfortunately it is easy for
anyone to use the profile feature in Google and see exactly what
messages people have been posting.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this Dan but almost all of your posts are
not related to metalworking. You may not post a lot but what you do post
is infrequently about metalwork. That's a fact. Given that I don't think
you have a right to tell anyone they don't post enough on topic. Neither
do you.

And of course if you read the weekly RCM statistics post you can see
that Hawke is one of the big time posters, but never on topic.

I've told you before that I virtually never start a thread. All I do is
respond to what other people start and most of it is political, not all
though. So I respond to what others are posting. If it's all right wing
political stuff that I take the other side on, then who is at fault? Me
for responding or the people who post the off topic items? I say them
because if they didn't start it I wouldn't be responding.

Second, have you noticed that as the election season is starting how
many posts there are by a handful of people and all of them are nothing
but political criticisms of Obama. Today when I started going down the
list so may were from Leroy Sotero, Benny Fishead, and a few others that
almost none of them were about metal. All right wing and all political.
I've never heard you complain to any of those guys and they just fill
this group with no real argument or debate, just total crap. So if you
can't say even a critical word about those people then you need to shut
your mouth about me. I'm not the problem. They are. But you are bugging
me about it. So until you start in on them you might as well just butt out.

Hawke

The reason I do not say anything critical about Benny and Leroy is
that I hardly ever read their posts. I do not remember ever reading
anything they posted that interested me, so I quit reading what they
post. So I really have not noticed all the posts critical of Obama.
But take a look at the RCM statistics.

Okay, I was not aware of that. But if you look at what is posted it's
mainly goofy crap by these guys. If they were gone or were sticking to
metal related stuff it would be a lot different. It didn't used to be
like it is now and these are the guys making it this way.

Top 20 posters by number of articles
1: Gunner Asch
............................ . : 154
2: George Plimpton
................................ : 132
3: Hawke
.................... ....... : 73
4: Too_Many_Tools
...................... : 49
5: Michael Gordge
......................... : 44
6: "Michael A. Terrell"
.............. : 40
7: Larry Jaques
............. .. : 39
8: BeamMeUpScotty
... : 36
9: Winston
.......................... ..... : 36
10: "Jim Wilkins"
.......................... . : 35
11: Ed Huntress
......................... . : 33
12: "Scout"
....... ..... : 31
13: Nicholas
................... .... : 28
14:
................................ ............. :
24
15: "Delma T. Ivey"
................. : 21
16: Tom Gardner
mars@tacks...................................... . : 18
17: "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com........... : 18
18: "
............................ : 17
19: JohnJohnsn
............................ .. : 17
20: "Bob La Londe"
................................. : 15

You are up there in the top 3 and I am barely on the list of top 20
posters. And yet you say you are not the
problem.

Dan

No, I'm not the problem. It's the people starting things that get others
going. Gummer is the number one instigator. There are others too and all
they do is start contentious arguments about politics, and they are all
right wingers. If they would knock that off I for one would not have
anything to respond to. Get them to stop what they are doing and you
will see the number of posts by me drop off drastically.

One other thing, I'm not usually near the statistical top in my posts.
I've been in a number of threads lately where I have been going back and
forth with people a lot. That has me near the top this week. Usually I'm
way less than that. Not only that, many times in the past we have had
debates and arguments and their was no problem with them at all. As long
as you are civil and make legitimate points I have no problem. It's just
there are plenty of people here who don't do that, and they're the problem.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/21/2011 6:54 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
[...]

That'll happen the day you stop thinking that you are so superior that
you are the arbiter of who can contribute to an adult discussion and who
cannot. The arrogance you display in thinking you are the person who
decides who qualifies as "adult" and who doesn't is pretty astounding.
Demeaning others does not raise you in any way. So get off your high
horse. You won't be making any progress or having any adult discussions
with anyone as long as your head is that high in the air.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 22, 2:41*pm, Hawke wrote:

I'm sorry to have to tell you this Dan but almost all of your posts are
not related to metalworking. You may not post a lot but what you do post
is infrequently about metalwork. That's a fact. Given that I don't think
you have a right to tell anyone they don't post enough on topic. Neither
do you.

Hawke

Okay I went to google and looked at what I have posted this month.

Carton sealing solutions
OT: Mazda auto transmission problem
OT: Wildlife invade NYC suburbs
Solar Power. Was: Harbor Freight electronic calipers warning
Washer Guide - Home Shop Machinist
Any Machinery Dealers Want to Sell a Small Coolant System?
Anyone can guess what size are those electrodes?
Long, large bore
Never Stand Under a Load
eBay dreamer
Cutting iron with embedded gravel
making a cannon
How to properly scrap a machine
Looking for: Vee thread based worm wheel. Done Deal....
MIC 6 cast aluminum tooling plate

So 13 posts about metalwork this month. I think that is a little
light as I think I posted a couple of messages in the Long, Large
Bore , making a cannon, and MIC 6 cast aluminum tooling plate threads.

Like I said you went straight to the big lie. I am surprised when
the actual facts can be so easily checked.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/22/2011 1:49 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

[...]

My brush isn't nearly that broad, I only identify you as not ready to
engage in adult exchanges. Gunner at least provides comic relief, you're
just pathetic.

Demeaning others does not raise you in any way. So get off your high
horse. You won't be making any progress or having any adult discussions
with anyone as long as your head is that high in the air.

Hawwke-ptooey

My horse isn't so high that I mistake a mere poli sci BA for expertise
or wisdom like you do.

I know I won't be having any adult exchanges with you as long as you
insist on demonstrating your lack of ability in this area.

Come back when you can contribute to an adult discussion.

Is there an echo in here?

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Benny Fishhole" wrote in message
.. .

Hack is a douche bag who knows that he would be eaten alive is any
political usenet group. That's why he's here, our very own 50 year
plan polysci major disbarred paralegal parrot.

So why the **** is it you here and while I'm at it, how in the hell did you
get out of my killfile ?

On second thought...don't bother answering...

re-plonk

Killfile? That you Douchebag? Masquerading as a machinist? LOL!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

LOL, Still waiting to see that Bachelor of Science degree, not your
other B.S.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 20, 8:42*pm, Hawke wrote:

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/22/2011 5:25 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Dec 20, 8:42 pm, wrote:

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking

And I'm honest about it. Not like you though. You have nothing
whatsoever to say about metalworking either but you pretend you're
somehow different from me. Everyone else can see you are exactly like
me. No metal content. One difference though. You lie about it.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/22/2011 1:12 PM, wrote:
On Dec 22, 2:41 pm, wrote:

[...]

I didn't see you list how many posts you made that were non metal
related. I think you made at least 13 of them just responding to me. I
don't care what ratio you make metal to non metal related posts. It
means nothing to me. The point is you make an awful lot of non metal
related posts to the extent that you appear hypocritical when you
criticize others for not posting enough about metalwork.

In addition, I read all kinds of posts that are metal related but I
don't make comments on them. I just read them. So doesn't that count for
anything? Just because all I do is read many of the metal related posts
or do not make a comment on them doesn't mean I have no interest in
them. Which is why it seems to me you're making an issue out of a non issue.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Well, let me tell you how men do these things since you obviously don't
know how. If you want me to prove something to you then you start off by
showing yours first. That shows you're serious and that you aren't just
a blowhard. I've already posted pictures of my college degree on
Photobucket for everyone to see. No one has any proof that anything you
say is true.

That means you already haven't done things the right way. So it's on you
to start the ball rolling by showing us some proof that a single thing
you say is true. Show us your credentials. Let's see your grades. Let's
see how big and fit you are. But I know you won't because you're an
effeminate weakling. That's why all that comes out of you is whining,
bitching, and name calling. That's all you're any good at.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/22/2011 2:03 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
[...]

Who said my education is limited to a BA in political science? What you
have just shown is that if I had more education than a BA you were not
sharp enough to detect it. In fact, it would mean you are a pretty poor
judge of how well educated other people are. Actually, you just proved
that. You don't really have the ability to know when someone is well
educated or not. You mistakenly think you do but in fact you do not. I'd
say that means you are afflicted with Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

What's clear is that you still are on your high horse and over rate your
own ability by a rather wide margin while underestimating others. When
you can do something to correct that shortcoming you will be much better
prepared to have an adult discussion with other adults. As long as you
keep thinking you are so much better than others you're going to keep
having problems.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 20, 8:42 pm, wrote:

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking

And I'm honest about it. Not like you though. You have nothing
whatsoever to say about metalworking

I'll put an immediate stop on you right there, at your first lie.

I occasionally do post on-topic when I'm not pointing out what a lying
little dork you are. As a matter of fact, I posted on topic
metalworking content as recently as 3 days ago, how about you? ...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...0b63ca0?hl=en#
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...217ef04?hl=en#

either but you pretend you're
somehow different from me. Everyone else can see you are exactly like
me. No metal content. One difference though. You lie about it.

Hawke

Now you just keep repeating your lies, like a good parakeet.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I recall you making the claim that you could prove your degree, which
to this day you haven't. If you have evidence of me posting a similar
claim, then post your link to where I said it right here on this line
below -----

Yeah, didn't think you could. All you could really do is stumble in my
footsteps. Once a Hack, always a Hack.

That means you already haven't done things the right way. So it's on you
to start the ball rolling by showing us some proof that a single thing
you say is true. Show us your credentials. Let's see your grades. Let's
see how big and fit you are. But I know you won't because you're an
effeminate weakling. That's why all that comes out of you is whining,
bitching, and name calling. That's all you're any good at.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/23/2011 1:34 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
[...]

That's as much as you've tried to brag about.

What you have just shown is that if I had more education than a BA
you were not sharp enough to detect it.

More likely, just nothing to detect. Based on the depth of wisdom you've
so far displayed, I would have said college sophomore, though your
spelling is better. That might just mean you spell check.

In fact, it would mean you are a pretty poor judge of how well
educated other people are. Actually, you just proved that. You don't
really have the ability to know when someone is well educated or not.
You mistakenly think you do but in fact you do not. I'd say that
means you are afflicted with Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

Your projection would be interesting if you were. I'm not impressed with
a soft science BA and, of course, it's meaningless outside the US. I
suppose an MA or even working in your field of study might amount to
something. But you don't, do you?

What's clear is that you still are on your high horse and over rate
your own ability by a rather wide margin while underestimating
others.

No others in this except us, and based on what you've shown, I don't
think I can underestimate you.

When you can do something to correct that shortcoming you will be
much better prepared to have an adult discussion with other adults.

That is not among my shortcomings and I still haven't seen anything that
suggests you could be in an adult discussion.

As long as you keep thinking you are so much better than others
you're going to keep having problems.

Hawwke-ptooey

Better than some, worse than others, but always smarter than you are and
more mature and knowledgeable when I was 14 than you are now.

Come back when you can contribute to an adult discussion.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 23, 2:10*pm, Hawke wrote:

I didn't see you list how many posts you made that were non metal
related. I think you made at least 13 of them just responding to me. I
don't care what ratio you make metal to non metal related posts. It
means nothing to me. The point is you make an awful lot of non metal
related posts to the extent that you appear hypocritical when you
criticize others for not posting enough about metalwork.

In addition, I read all kinds of posts that are metal related but I
don't make comments on them. I just read them. So doesn't that count for
anything? Just because all I do is read many of the metal related posts
or do not make a comment on them doesn't mean I have no interest in
them. Which is why it seems to me you're making an issue out of a non issue.

Hawke

You are tryng to shift the debate away from your lies. Your statement
was I barely made any metal working related posts. And I proved you
lied there. You did not say anything about rations, so of course I
did not say anything about that. But of course earlier I did point
out that you were one of the top three posters in RCM while I was
down around 17th.

So as you would say, what are you hiding by not posting about
metalworking. To paraphrase you there must be something that you are
afraid of.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/23/2011 1:21 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

[...]

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

Get lost.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:32:43 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 12/23/2011 1:34 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

Who said my education is limited to a BA in political science?

That's as much as you've tried to brag about.

B.A.?
B.A. as in Liberal Arts?
Laugh, laugh, laugh!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/23/2011 12:36 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously.

Displayed? To whom? You? Are you saying that I don't come up to the
standards that you set? I guess you think that is how it works. But it
doesn't. What made you think that you have written anything that has
passed muster? I've seen nothing from you indicating you are anything
but average, if that. So why would I give a hoot what some average guy
like you says about me? The answer is I don't. You have no credibility.

You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

I've said it many times before, you're entitled to have that opinion all
you want. As you might expect I don't agree with it. I doubt you would
recognize insight or maturity in anyone, let alone me. And as far as you
finding me amusing that means less than nothing to me. I'm not trying to
amuse you. I'm just giving my point of view which is backed up by facts,
experience, and education. Take it or leave it. But don't pretend that
you're in a position to judge me. When you can prove me wrong with facts
that will be different. So far all you do is personal attacks. That's
common when you can't win a real debate.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad.

That's completely false. I said nothing about my education and simply
told people that I have a college degree because they accused me of not
being educated. As far as one side being good or bad that's bull****
too. But in the last decade all the bad has been coming from one side. I
can back that up with loads of evidence too. And if you're really to the
left of me then you really ought to know that everything I've said about
the right is true.

You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

I really don't give a crap where you are politically. If you aren't a
right winger then you are as much as an oddity here as I am. But for as
little as you contribute to the conversation here I see no reason why
your stand politically means anything. You take no positions and defend
nothing. So who cares what you say you are? If you ever decide you want
to actually say something then I'll see if it measures up to my
standards. How's that?

Get lost.

I've been here longer than you so you first.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/23/2011 12:32 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
[...]

When you grow up you will realize that you saying how great you are is a
lot different than really being great. I've heard loudmouths for decades
telling me how much better they are than me. But in the end the facts
proved the opposite. All I can tell you is that from your writing you
come across like a 14 year old that thinks he's a mature adult. So when
you can actually act like a grown up then you may be invited to the
table with the adults.

Oh, one other thing. You have to bring your arguments with you and you
need to be able to back them up. Let me know when you think you're
ready. I have spent quite a bit of time around very highly educated
people. Every professor I ever had had a doctorate. None of them thought
I was as far below them as you do. In fact, many of them thought highly
of me. They even gave me good grades. So you can understand why I
wouldn't put any credence in how you rate me. In comparison to them
you're nothing.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 12/23/2011 1:34 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

Who said my education is limited to a BA in political science?

That's as much as you've tried to brag about.

B.A.?
B.A. as in Liberal Arts?
Laugh, laugh, laugh!

As long as you think it's so funny just understand that you don't have
the education I do. You have less. You aren't very bright or very well
educated. So laugh all you want. I'll laugh too. At you.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 12/23/2011 1:34 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

Who said my education is limited to a BA in political science?

That's as much as you've tried to brag about.

B.A.?
B.A. as in Liberal Arts?
Laugh, laugh, laugh!

As long as you think it's so funny just understand that you don't have
the education I do. You have less. You aren't very bright or very well
educated. So laugh all you want. I'll laugh too. At you.

Hawke

Since you are now a proven liar, that puts everything you say in
doubt. On the other hand, I have not made claims and failed to back
them up when promised. So I laugh last, and the loudest.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/24/2011 12:13 AM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
On 12/23/2011 12:36 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously.

Displayed? To whom? You? Are you saying that I don't come up to the
standards that you set? I guess you think that is how it works. But it
doesn't. What made you think that you have written anything that has
passed muster? I've seen nothing from you indicating you are anything
but average, if that. So why would I give a hoot what some average guy
like you says about me? The answer is I don't. You have no credibility.

More wind from nowhere, it sounds like you're getting desperate to write
something that doesn't show you to be a fool. Failed again.

You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

I've said it many times before, you're entitled to have that opinion all
you want. As you might expect I don't agree with it. I doubt you would
recognize insight or maturity in anyone, let alone me. And as far as you
finding me amusing that means less than nothing to me. I'm not trying to
amuse you. I'm just giving my point of view which is backed up by facts,
experience, and education. Take it or leave it. But don't pretend that
you're in a position to judge me. When you can prove me wrong with facts
that will be different. So far all you do is personal attacks. That's
common when you can't win a real debate.

Not judging, just observing in a bemused "much ado about nothing" way.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad.

That's completely false. I said nothing about my education and simply
told people that I have a college degree because they accused me of not
being educated. As far as one side being good or bad that's bull****
too. But in the last decade all the bad has been coming from one side. I
can back that up with loads of evidence too. And if you're really to the
left of me then you really ought to know that everything I've said about
the right is true.

And you see nothing hypocritical here, I bet.

You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

I really don't give a crap where you are politically. If you aren't a
right winger then you are as much as an oddity here as I am. But for as
little as you contribute to the conversation here I see no reason why
your stand politically means anything. You take no positions and defend
nothing. So who cares what you say you are? If you ever decide you want
to actually say something then I'll see if it measures up to my
standards. How's that?

You're no oddity, just another knee jerk establishment leftie unable to
question the koolaid dogma he drinks.

Get lost.

I've been here longer than you so you first.

Hawwke-ptooey

I don't know or care who has been here longer, but I post about metal
working from a long career in the industry and you post shallow juvenile
nonsense worthy of a 14 year old.

Come back when you can contribute to an adult discussion.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 11:02:10 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

[...]

David, please don't insult all of the 14 year olds just because of
Hack.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/24/2011 9:02 AM, David R. Birch wrote:

Displayed? To whom? You? Are you saying that I don't come up to the
standards that you set? I guess you think that is how it works. But it
doesn't. What made you think that you have written anything that has
passed muster? I've seen nothing from you indicating you are anything
but average, if that. So why would I give a hoot what some average guy
like you says about me? The answer is I don't. You have no credibility.

More wind from nowhere, it sounds like you're getting desperate to write
something that doesn't show you to be a fool. Failed again.

I'm still waiting to see you write anything at all worth noting. All you
have come up with is pap. All you do is repeat how poorly I do things.
But you're just like Dan. You have nothing at all for anyone to
criticize because you say nothing. It's all blah, blah, blah, you're no
good. But not a thing from you to even take a look at. Here is how it
goes, something is better than nothing. You have nothing to show for all
you posts except to say someone else can't meet your standards. Your
standards. Like that is supposed to mean something?

[...]

So what exactly is your contribution? I see you are very good at finding
fault. It seems everything I do fails your test. But like I said. You
have put nothing forward to be judged just carping about what is wrong
with someone else. At some point you have to put up or shut up. You
can't just keep pretending to be superior but then never show anyone
what you can do. I'm waiting to see a demonstration from you showing how
awesome you are. In anything! It seems like it is going to be a long
wait too.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad.

That's completely false. I said nothing about my education and simply
told people that I have a college degree because they accused me of not
being educated. As far as one side being good or bad that's bull****
too. But in the last decade all the bad has been coming from one side. I
can back that up with loads of evidence too. And if you're really to the
left of me then you really ought to know that everything I've said about
the right is true.

And you see nothing hypocritical here, I bet.

Well, where's your argument that says the left is as responsible? Where
is your evidence to refute what I just said? As usual, nothing but
finding flaws in everything I say. Now it's your turn, Bro. If I'm so
partisan and so wrong about what I have stated you need to show why I'm
wrong. By now everyone else has figured you out. You won't put up an
argument to be picked apart like you want to do with mine. If you're so
damn good let's see what you've got. Either put up or shut up!

You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

I really don't give a crap where you are politically. If you aren't a
right winger then you are as much as an oddity here as I am. But for as
little as you contribute to the conversation here I see no reason why
your stand politically means anything. You take no positions and defend
nothing. So who cares what you say you are? If you ever decide you want
to actually say something then I'll see if it measures up to my
standards. How's that?

You're no oddity, just another knee jerk establishment leftie unable to
question the koolaid dogma he drinks.

You know that is exactly the kind of statement a right wing nutter would
say about me.
In fact, I hear variations of that kind of thing all the time. It's always
from right wingers though. So you, Mr. Lefty, even left of me, are
saying exactly what
uneducated, dumb **** right wingers say. You sound just like one of
them. Maybe, just
maybe you are one.

I don't believe in or follow the dogma of any group or organization. I'm
an independent. But I can tell which way the wing blows and I call them
like I see them. I see who has been making things bad in this country
and it isn't the Democrats. If it was I would say so. It's like I hold
the Soviet Union responsible for the Cold War. Was I biased against
them? No, it's just they made it happen, not us. Our problems are caused
by the republicans. I say that because that is what the facts show not
some dogma from anywhere.

Get lost.

I've been here longer than you so you first.

Hawwke-ptooey

I don't know or care who has been here longer, but I post about metal
working from a long career in the industry and you post shallow juvenile
nonsense worthy of a 14 year old.

Well, bully for you that you can post about metal working. I can post
about many things I know about too. But I've yet to see you post
anything that is not metal related where what you said is anything to
brag about. Calling your posts "average" is being diplomatic to say the
least. In no way have you shown any ability that places you above the
pack yet you talk as if you are not only an authority on metalwork but
on everything else. Personally, I find it childish when anyone takes
that position. You haven't earned the right to act like you set any
standards here. But you want to take a position of authority and respect
you have not shown you deserve. Not by a mile. Put simply, you aren't
nearly as good as you seem to think you are.

Come back when you can contribute to an adult discussion.

I would challenge you to come back when you can say something and back
it up sometime. Take a position on anything you like and try to prove
it. As long as you refuse to do that and only look for nits to pick then
you sure aren't being an example of how an adult is supposed to act.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/24/2011 9:08 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:

I don't know or care who has been here longer, but I post about metal
working from a long career in the industry and you post shallow juvenile
nonsense worthy of a 14 year old.

Come back when you can contribute to an adult discussion.

David

David, please don't insult all of the 14 year olds just because of
Hack.

From now on I'm going to be calling you Schultz, as in Sgt. Schultz
from the Bob Hogan TV show. His main line was "I know nothing". Since
that fits you so perfectly, from now on you will hereafter be known as
"Schultz". Because you demonstrate so often that you really do know
nothing.

You feel the urge to get your opinions in constantly and to comment and
criticize all day long when you are one of the dumbest, most poorly
educated, and ill informed people I've ever come across. I know your
kind. You would argue with anyone no matter how little you know about
the subject. Even though you're an idiot you would challenge someone far
above you in every way. You epitomize what a right winger is. An
ignorant Archie Bunker type that thinks he's brilliant. In reality
you're no competition for anyone. You're no good, average, crappy, and
every other term you can think of that says you excel at nothing. I'd
feel sorry for you except that you pretend to be so much better than you
are. You would do a lot better to act humbly. You aren't much, and never
will be. But not to be all critical of you I would say, hey Schultz, at
least you have a big mouth.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 12/23/2011 1:34 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

Who said my education is limited to a BA in political science?

That's as much as you've tried to brag about.

B.A.?
B.A. as in Liberal Arts?
Laugh, laugh, laugh!

As long as you think it's so funny just understand that you don't have
the education I do. You have less. You aren't very bright or very well
educated. So laugh all you want. I'll laugh too. At you.

Hawke

Since you are now a proven liar, that puts everything you say in
doubt. On the other hand, I have not made claims and failed to back
them up when promised. So I laugh last, and the loudest.

You don't make claims because you can't do anything worth ****. You're
crappy at everything and you know it. That's why you do what you do
here. If you had any self esteem which you got from doing things well
you would not act like such a boob.

Hawke