Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default If Democrats Had Any Brains...

If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Like it matters. Dems are going to sweep this Nov. We will finally get rid
of the warmongering jackasses in congress and the WH.. I'm sorry, but most
of us don't want 100 more years of this crap, thank you very much.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:14:48 -0800, "Bob Eld"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Like it matters. Dems are going to sweep this Nov. We will finally get rid
of the warmongering jackasses in congress and the WH.. I'm sorry, but most
of us don't want 100 more years of this crap, thank you very much.

If you're right, I'm glad I don't have to work for a living... you
working stiffs are going to get screwed-over royally.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Bob Eld wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Like it matters. Dems are going to sweep this Nov. We will finally get rid
of the warmongering jackasses in congress and the WH.. I'm sorry, but most
of us don't want 100 more years of this crap, thank you very much.

You didn't want to do anything about it four years ago so what is your
problem now. I hope it lasts another 1000 years, it being war, economic
disaster, extreme waste, corruption, and bunches more neo-con shyte. The
important thing is for the over-fed elite to be comfy with their
ill-begotten gains.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

Shenanigans like losing a vote and then walking out in a snit (Help me
out here. The correct term might be hissy-fit or possibly
temper-tantrum).

http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/68...ews877498.html

Oh, this is what Jim was talking about.

Glad to see he failed to make clear, what he was hissy-fitting about.

I guess it's a party thing.

donald

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

Shenanigans like losing a vote and then walking out in a snit (Help me
out here. The correct term might be hissy-fit or possibly
temper-tantrum).

http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/68...ews877498.html

--
Paul Hovnanian
Marching to a different kettle of fish.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Like it matters. Dems are going to sweep this Nov. We will finally get rid
of the warmongering jackasses in congress and the WH.. I'm sorry, but most
of us don't want 100 more years of this crap, thank you very much.

You're a goddamned idiot if your memory is so short that you do not
know why we are over there, warpussy.

WMD...No. That's not right. Nigerian yellowcake. Nope, not that either.
Al Qaida. Not until after we made the country lawless enough for their
liking.

I give up. What was the reason?

And where is Osama?

--
Paul Hovnanian
My inner child can beat up your inner child.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an achievement!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:20:32 GMT, "John S"
wrote:

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

...Jim Thompson

I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

donald

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

...Jim Thompson

I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

donald

Deficits are like Monopoly money... pure fiction. All that matters is
the ratio of income to expenses.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

...Jim Thompson

I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

donald

Deficits are like Monopoly money... pure fiction. All that matters is
the ratio of income to expenses.

...Jim Thompson

I have heard this before, however I don't buy into it.

Do you have any links to support this idea ?

donald
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

...Jim Thompson
I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

donald

Deficits are like Monopoly money... pure fiction. All that matters is
the ratio of income to expenses.

...Jim Thompson

I have heard this before, however I don't buy into it.

Do you have any links to support this idea ?

donald

Didn't you get a raise in pay in the last year? Are you richer for
it? I know it's hard for leftist weenies to do, but _think_about_it_.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

...Jim Thompson
I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

donald
Deficits are like Monopoly money... pure fiction. All that matters is
the ratio of income to expenses.

...Jim Thompson

I have heard this before, however I don't buy into it.

Do you have any links to support this idea ?

donald

Didn't you get a raise in pay in the last year? Are you richer for
it? I know it's hard for leftist weenies to do, but _think_about_it_.

...Jim Thompson

Ok, I'm too slow to understand.

My raise was based on the consulting jobs I get, not by the hour.

Please be more specific and not vague.

I will try to understand if you give me something to understand.

donald

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default If Jim Thompson Had Any Brains...

Jusy saying .....

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:16:46 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

Pondering... WHERE in the Constitution is Congress empowered to
subpoena members of the Executive Branch?

Or, for that matter subpoena anyone, COURTS issue subpoenas, NOT
legislative bodies.

If this goes to the Supreme Court, Congress will lose ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

"Last week, Comptroller General David Walker told an audience in Arizona
that no candidate can promise no new taxes and no benefits. If they do,
they're either lying or ignorant. This isn't a matter of politics; it's
mathematics."

I guess people from outside of Arizona don't believe the people from
inside Arizona.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinio...deficited.html

Please Jim, help me (us) understand the funny money you have are talking
about.

donald
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:46:07 -0700, donald
wrote:

donald wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:33:22 -0700, donald
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[snip]
[...]

Uhhhh? I'm INSIDE Arizona in case you haven't noticed. And I didn't
say spend more than you make... remember my "ratio" comment? But
citing a government deficit has no meaning whatsoever, unless your
taxes are raised... which is very likely if you elect Democrats. Go
ahead, "make my day" ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

donald wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:33:22 -0700, donald
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[snip]
[...]

I hope I am not the only one who still do not understand this. :-(

Ok, so we will not have a deficit until the taxes goes up ??!!

I have been searching about this magic ratio, but I have not found
anything to support your comments.

I guess I need to take more economics classes.

Its like the other thread in the newsgroup, if you believe something is
true, it must be.

donald

PS: Yes, WE all know where you are.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:20:32 GMT, "John S"

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

I wonder what's going to happen when China forecloses. :-

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I doubt it matters who wins... this country is going down the drain and no
amount of calling for "change" can change that(specially when you have no
clue what you want to change for). All this mess started rolling in the
60's and its just getting worse.

Everything things they have the right to screw the next person, they can
play god, that they deserve a better life just for being american(and there
idea of a better life is to sit on their asses without contributing). It
can't last, its mathematically impossible. Barack calls for change but he
has no idea what he wants to change too. I believe he's just another
con(just look at this "pep rallies".. are we electing a prom king or a
president?) put people senset his inevitability about our country.

We should have the best and brightest to choose for president but what do we
have instead? What can you expect from a nation of morons? When the
average citizen cannot multiply much less solve a simple algebraic equation.

To me, Barack is a 50-50 shot... he either will screw the country up
completely or he will do some good. I think with McCain, its the same old
****... except with a jalapeno flavor. People want change but as usuall they
don't want to do what is necessary to make it happen... hell, they don't
know what change they want and this is why barack is so appealing to so
many.

In any case, doesn't matter to much cause neither you nor me or anyone else
reading this post has any real say so in what's going to happen. I suggest
you hedge your bets just incase though because if past history is any
indicator of the the future then don't have much farther to go.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Donald,

I'm with you. I have no clue what Jim is talking about. He must know much
more than Warren Buffet's. His statement: "America's Growing Trade Deficit
Is Selling The Nation Out From Under Us" is rather commonsensical even for a
layman.
(http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...2872/index.htm)

There are four major items in the latest Bush's three trillion dollars
budget:

1. Social security

2. Medicare

3. Defense

4. SERVICING THE DEBT

SERVICING THE DEBT steals resources from the people of this Country and
saying that this is just Monopoly money is just BS but again, perhaps Jim
know more than Warren Buffet.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

Pondering... WHERE in the Constitution is Congress empowered to
subpoena members of the Executive Branch?

Or, for that matter subpoena anyone, COURTS issue subpoenas, NOT
legislative bodies.

US Constitution, Article 1, Section 8

"The Congress shall have power .... To constitute Tribunals inferior to
the supreme Court"

If this goes to the Supreme Court, Congress will lose ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Paul Hovnanian
Sacred cows make the best hamburger. -- Mark Twain
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

Pondering... WHERE in the Constitution is Congress empowered to
subpoena members of the Executive Branch?

Or, for that matter subpoena anyone, COURTS issue subpoenas, NOT
legislative bodies.

US Constitution, Article 1, Section 8

"The Congress shall have power .... To constitute Tribunals inferior to
the supreme Court"

If this goes to the Supreme Court, Congress will lose ;-)

[snip]

Yep, INFERIOR. And, if you're capable of paying attention, it's three
EQUAL divisions of the government,

IIRC Jefferson is the first President to tell Congress to "shove it"
;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

news
Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:20:32 GMT, "John S"

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an
achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

I wonder what's going to happen when China forecloses. :-

Jim's plan requires the US to maintain much bigger guns than they. So the
answer to your question is nothing.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:20:32 GMT, "John S"

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an
achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

I wonder what's going to happen when China forecloses. :-

Cheers!
Rich

China won't start a run on the bank, because they own the bank... their
biggest market is the US, and we owe them trillions of dollars. So, if they
do anything stupid, they lose. They won't unlink their currency from ours
for the same reason... they own too many dollars, don't want to see them
lose value, and don't want their exports to get more expensive for us. They
need to get rid of all that lead paint and poisoned dogfood somehow.

The real killer is what happens when oil gets up to $250/barrel. It'll
happen, just wait a few years. Supply and Demand. So, buy up energy stocks,
kiddies. They seem overpriced now, but won't in 5 years.

Regards,
Bob Monsen

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:20:32 GMT, "John S"

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an
achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

I wonder what's going to happen when China forecloses. :-

Cheers!
Rich

China won't start a run on the bank, because they own the bank... their
biggest market is the US, and we owe them trillions of dollars. So, if
they do anything stupid, they lose. They won't unlink their currency
from ours for the same reason...

Ah but they did. Not long after US currency suffered its worst
devaluation in decades. Or have you managed to ignore that?

they own too many dollars, don't want
to see them lose value, and don't want their exports to get more
expensive for us. They need to get rid of all that lead paint and
poisoned dogfood somehow.

The real killer is what happens when oil gets up to $250/barrel. It'll
happen, just wait a few years. Supply and Demand.

And GWB just tried to annex Iraq as a US possession and failed.

So, buy up energy
stocks, kiddies. They seem overpriced now, but won't in 5 years.

Regards,
Bob Monsen

Maybe and maybe not.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Fred Bloggs wrote:

Bob Eld wrote:
[...]

I could not find any relevant definition for "ill-begotten gains", and
indeed only one slightly credible definition for "ill-begotten" that has
a referent to parentage. Perhaps you wanted another word?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:31:24 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:33:23 -0800, JosephKK
wrote:

Bob Monsen wrote:

[snip]

The real killer is what happens when oil gets up to $250/barrel. It'll
happen, just wait a few years. Supply and Demand.

And GWB just tried to annex Iraq as a US possession and failed.

I'm convinced the left invents these absurd scenarios because they
presume everyone else shares their own lack of principles.

[snip]

I thought it was lack of intelligence ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 18:58:52 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:31:24 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:33:23 -0800, JosephKK
wrote:

Bob Monsen wrote:

[snip]

The real killer is what happens when oil gets up to $250/barrel. It'll
happen, just wait a few years. Supply and Demand.

And GWB just tried to annex Iraq as a US possession and failed.

I'm convinced the left invents these absurd scenarios because they
presume everyone else shares their own lack of principles.

[snip]

I thought it was lack of intelligence ;-)

A fairy tale existence.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:20:32 GMT, "John S"

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an
achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

I wonder what's going to happen when China forecloses. :-

Cheers!
Rich

China won't start a run on the bank, because they own the bank... their
biggest market is the US, and we owe them trillions of dollars.

Their biggest market is Europe, followed by the US and Japan, and has
been for quite some time. A severe drop in the US market could set
them back several months worth of growth, though.

So, if they
do anything stupid, they lose. They won't unlink their currency from ours
for the same reason... they own too many dollars, don't want to see them
lose value, and don't want their exports to get more expensive for us. They
need to get rid of all that lead paint and poisoned dogfood somehow.

The real killer is what happens when oil gets up to $250/barrel. It'll
happen, just wait a few years. Supply and Demand. So, buy up energy stocks,
kiddies. They seem overpriced now, but won't in 5 years.

Regards,
Bob Monsen

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

China won't start a run on the bank, because they own the bank... their
biggest market is the US, and we owe them trillions of dollars.

Their biggest market is Europe, followed by the US and Japan, and has
been for quite some time. A severe drop in the US market could set
them back several months worth of growth, though.

You are right.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/007f09b4-9...0779e2340.html

EU is first, US is second, according to the FT. This is last year's news,
nov 2007, so it may be out of date. US accounts for 1/5 of their exports.

So do you they will yank support for the dollar? I don't think it would be
in their best interests.

Regards,
Bob Monsen

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"JosephKK" wrote in message
et...
Fred Bloggs wrote:

Bob Eld wrote:
[...]

ill-gotten perhaps? since money breeds money, maybe ill-begotten is a
reasonable metaphor...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

Pondering... WHERE in the Constitution is Congress empowered to
subpoena members of the Executive Branch?

Or, for that matter subpoena anyone, COURTS issue subpoenas, NOT
legislative bodies.

US Constitution, Article 1, Section 8

"The Congress shall have power .... To constitute Tribunals inferior to
the supreme Court"

If this goes to the Supreme Court, Congress will lose ;-)

[snip]

Yep, INFERIOR. And, if you're capable of paying attention, it's three
EQUAL divisions of the government,

Inferior only means that decisions can be appealed to the Supreme Court.
It doesn't mean they can't hold hearings.

IIRC Jefferson is the first President to tell Congress to "shove it"

Bush is a far cry from the kind of president Jefferson was.

--
Paul Hovnanian
At some point it becomes necessary to behead all the architects and

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:23:02 -0800, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

Bush is a far cry from the kind of president Jefferson was.

I haven't seen a real statesman since Kennedy.

Read this:

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Side-Came...38389&sr= 1-3

JFK was a charismatic, diseased, sex-addicted bungler who almost got
the world incinerated.

"Charismatic" seems to be enough to impress some people.

In the long run, history may be kinder to W than to JFK.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:24:44 -0800, the renowned "Bob Monsen"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

China won't start a run on the bank, because they own the bank... their
biggest market is the US, and we owe them trillions of dollars.

Their biggest market is Europe, followed by the US and Japan, and has
been for quite some time. A severe drop in the US market could set
them back several months worth of growth, though.

You are right.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/007f09b4-9...0779e2340.html

EU is first, US is second, according to the FT. This is last year's news,
nov 2007, so it may be out of date. US accounts for 1/5 of their exports.

So do you they will yank support for the dollar? I don't think it would be
in their best interests.

Regards,
Bob Monsen

No, I don't expect any sudden changes, barring any rash moves by
idiots in Washington or Beijing.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Bush is a far cry from the kind of president Jefferson was.

I haven't seen a real statesman since Kennedy.

Read this:

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Side-Came...38389&sr= 1-3

JFK was a charismatic, diseased, sex-addicted bungler who almost got
the world incinerated.

And that's why those who shared that opinion had him taken out, right?

That preoccupation with sex makes me think Oliver Stone was on to
something when he portrayed the right winger plot to assassinate JFK as
being infiltrated by homosexuals.

"Charismatic" seems to be enough to impress some people.

In the long run, history may be kinder to W than to JFK.

JFK didn't actually get more that 3000 people killed. Bush was perceived
as weak, which encouraged al Qaida.

Democrats may have no brains, but they certainly have an imaginative
streak for conspiracy theories ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd read the Constitution of the United States, Article II, Paragraph
one, wherein the sex of the President is clearly 'defined'.