Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On 12/19/2011 5:53 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/19/2011 2:19 AM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
On 12/18/2011 5:49 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

Nah, I'll be here conversing with the adults.

Maybe someday you'll grow up enough to join us.

I'm not counting on it.

David

Where did you get the idea you're one of the adults?

A) The fact that I know what I'm talking about, rather than
spewing establishment left rhetoric.

Maybe some day you will grant us the privilege of actually hearing
some of your wisdom on some subject.

This shows you haven't been paying attention to anything but your
ranting. I occasionally ask and answer questions, plus commenting on
machining based on 30+ years in the metalworking industry. I guess you
don't follow the threads that actually talk about metal.

Because so far there doesn't seem to be any of your gems of knowledge
anywhere for us to read. Just a bunch of condescending, know it all,
blather comes out of you. But not a thing that would indicate you
have any kind of useful knowledge or insight into anything of
interest to anyone else.

Nah, you're the only one I condescend to, now that Cliffie is gone. I
don't do it to the adults.

"I'll take the prisoner downstairs, said Tom Swift, condescendingly."

I guess you missed the discussion I had with Ed about the old days of
RYM, RYM II and radical chic in general. Demos against the war while the
badgeless police rioted in the background. The memory of CS gas still
brings a nostalgic tear to my eyes.

Here you had us all expecting these great things from you and then
you say nothing. In business we call that over promising and under
delivering or OPUD. Too bad. You had our expectations so high and
then pffffft!

Hawwke-ptooey

Maybe you can share some of your machinist experiences so I can
contribute more derision about how you got your foot caught in the lathe
chuck.

David

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking but you
have to agree not to contribute to any threads that are political. I
freely admit to not being an expert in metal work. But for some reason
you can't do the same when it comes to political issues. So when you
stop popping off about politics that will eliminate any conflicts.
Something tells me you won't be able to keep your mouth shut though.

Hawke