Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On 12/23/2011 1:34 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
On 12/22/2011 2:03 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/22/2011 1:49 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

When you start getting into other areas you being to look
like an ignorant fool that pretends to know a lot more than
you do, and bluffing your way forward only makes it worse for
you. By the way, there is a village out there that's looking
for you.

Hawwke-ptooey

This from a guy who thinks a poli sci BA from a second rate
school gives him a Special Understanding, but continually
demonstrates how little he learned. Maybe someday you'll learn
about the shades of gray between the dogma you follow and the
other knowledge out there, but I doubt it, you show little
ability to move beyond your narrow views.

Come back when you can contribute to an adult discussion.

That'll happen the day you stop thinking that you are so superior
that you are the arbiter of who can contribute to an adult
discussion and who cannot. The arrogance you display in thinking
you are the person who decides who qualifies as "adult" and who
doesn't is pretty astounding.

My brush isn't nearly that broad, I only identify you as not ready
to engage in adult exchanges. Gunner at least provides comic
relief, you're just pathetic.

Demeaning others does not raise you in any way. So get off your
high horse. You won't be making any progress or having any adult
discussions with anyone as long as your head is that high in the
air.

Hawwke-ptooey

My horse isn't so high that I mistake a mere poli sci BA for
expertise or wisdom like you do.

I know I won't be having any adult exchanges with you as long as
you insist on demonstrating your lack of ability in this area.

Come back when you can contribute to an adult discussion.

Is there an echo in here?

David

Who said my education is limited to a BA in political science?

That's as much as you've tried to brag about.

What you have just shown is that if I had more education than a BA
you were not sharp enough to detect it.

More likely, just nothing to detect. Based on the depth of wisdom you've
so far displayed, I would have said college sophomore, though your
spelling is better. That might just mean you spell check.

In fact, it would mean you are a pretty poor judge of how well
educated other people are. Actually, you just proved that. You don't
really have the ability to know when someone is well educated or not.
You mistakenly think you do but in fact you do not. I'd say that
means you are afflicted with Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

Your projection would be interesting if you were. I'm not impressed with
a soft science BA and, of course, it's meaningless outside the US. I
suppose an MA or even working in your field of study might amount to
something. But you don't, do you?

What's clear is that you still are on your high horse and over rate
your own ability by a rather wide margin while underestimating
others.

No others in this except us, and based on what you've shown, I don't
think I can underestimate you.

When you can do something to correct that shortcoming you will be
much better prepared to have an adult discussion with other adults.

That is not among my shortcomings and I still haven't seen anything that
suggests you could be in an adult discussion.

As long as you keep thinking you are so much better than others
you're going to keep having problems.

Hawwke-ptooey

Better than some, worse than others, but always smarter than you are and
more mature and knowledgeable when I was 14 than you are now.