Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On Dec 22, 2:41*pm, Hawke wrote:

I'm sorry to have to tell you this Dan but almost all of your posts are
not related to metalworking. You may not post a lot but what you do post
is infrequently about metalwork. That's a fact. Given that I don't think
you have a right to tell anyone they don't post enough on topic. Neither
do you.

Hawke

Okay I went to google and looked at what I have posted this month.

Carton sealing solutions
OT: Mazda auto transmission problem
OT: Wildlife invade NYC suburbs
Solar Power. Was: Harbor Freight electronic calipers warning
Washer Guide - Home Shop Machinist
Any Machinery Dealers Want to Sell a Small Coolant System?
Anyone can guess what size are those electrodes?
Long, large bore
Never Stand Under a Load
eBay dreamer
Cutting iron with embedded gravel
making a cannon
How to properly scrap a machine
Looking for: Vee thread based worm wheel. Done Deal....
MIC 6 cast aluminum tooling plate

So 13 posts about metalwork this month. I think that is a little
light as I think I posted a couple of messages in the Long, Large
Bore , making a cannon, and MIC 6 cast aluminum tooling plate threads.

Like I said you went straight to the big lie. I am surprised when
the actual facts can be so easily checked.

Dan