Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On 12/22/2011 1:12 PM, wrote:
On Dec 22, 2:41 pm, wrote:

I'm sorry to have to tell you this Dan but almost all of your posts are
not related to metalworking. You may not post a lot but what you do post
is infrequently about metalwork. That's a fact. Given that I don't think
you have a right to tell anyone they don't post enough on topic. Neither
do you.

Hawke

Okay I went to google and looked at what I have posted this month.

Carton sealing solutions
OT: Mazda auto transmission problem
OT: Wildlife invade NYC suburbs
Solar Power. Was: Harbor Freight electronic calipers warning
Washer Guide - Home Shop Machinist
Any Machinery Dealers Want to Sell a Small Coolant System?
Anyone can guess what size are those electrodes?
Long, large bore
Never Stand Under a Load
eBay dreamer
Cutting iron with embedded gravel
making a cannon
How to properly scrap a machine
Looking for: Vee thread based worm wheel. Done Deal....
MIC 6 cast aluminum tooling plate

So 13 posts about metalwork this month. I think that is a little
light as I think I posted a couple of messages in the Long, Large
Bore , making a cannon, and MIC 6 cast aluminum tooling plate threads.

Like I said you went straight to the big lie. I am surprised when
the actual facts can be so easily checked.

Dan

I didn't see you list how many posts you made that were non metal
related. I think you made at least 13 of them just responding to me. I
don't care what ratio you make metal to non metal related posts. It
means nothing to me. The point is you make an awful lot of non metal
related posts to the extent that you appear hypocritical when you
criticize others for not posting enough about metalwork.

In addition, I read all kinds of posts that are metal related but I
don't make comments on them. I just read them. So doesn't that count for
anything? Just because all I do is read many of the metal related posts
or do not make a comment on them doesn't mean I have no interest in
them. Which is why it seems to me you're making an issue out of a non issue.

Hawke