Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On 12/23/2011 12:36 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously.

Displayed? To whom? You? Are you saying that I don't come up to the
standards that you set? I guess you think that is how it works. But it
doesn't. What made you think that you have written anything that has
passed muster? I've seen nothing from you indicating you are anything
but average, if that. So why would I give a hoot what some average guy
like you says about me? The answer is I don't. You have no credibility.

You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

I've said it many times before, you're entitled to have that opinion all
you want. As you might expect I don't agree with it. I doubt you would
recognize insight or maturity in anyone, let alone me. And as far as you
finding me amusing that means less than nothing to me. I'm not trying to
amuse you. I'm just giving my point of view which is backed up by facts,
experience, and education. Take it or leave it. But don't pretend that
you're in a position to judge me. When you can prove me wrong with facts
that will be different. So far all you do is personal attacks. That's
common when you can't win a real debate.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad.

That's completely false. I said nothing about my education and simply
told people that I have a college degree because they accused me of not
being educated. As far as one side being good or bad that's bull****
too. But in the last decade all the bad has been coming from one side. I
can back that up with loads of evidence too. And if you're really to the
left of me then you really ought to know that everything I've said about
the right is true.

You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

I really don't give a crap where you are politically. If you aren't a
right winger then you are as much as an oddity here as I am. But for as
little as you contribute to the conversation here I see no reason why
your stand politically means anything. You take no positions and defend
nothing. So who cares what you say you are? If you ever decide you want
to actually say something then I'll see if it measures up to my
standards. How's that?

Get lost.

I've been here longer than you so you first.

Hawke