Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On 12/20/2011 6:20 PM, wrote:
On Dec 20, 8:42 pm, wrote:

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking but you
have to agree not to contribute to any threads that are political. I
freely admit to not being an expert in metal work. But for some reason
you can't do the same when it comes to political issues. So when you
stop popping off about politics that will eliminate any conflicts.
Something tells me you won't be able to keep your mouth shut though.

Hawke

The deal I want is that at least 30% of your posts are on topic. That
is about metal crafts. If you can not post some on topic things in
RCM, then pick another group to post in.

Dan'

Sorry Dan, I'm not making any kind of deal with you. First off you
barely make any metal related posts yourself so you're disqualified to
say anything to anyone about that.

Second, have you noticed that as the election season is starting how
many posts there are by a handful of people and all of them are nothing
but political criticisms of Obama. Today when I started going down the
list so may were from Leroy Sotero, Benny Fishead, and a few others that
almost none of them were about metal. All right wing and all political.
I've never heard you complain to any of those guys and they just fill
this group with no real argument or debate, just total crap. So if you
can't say even a critical word about those people then you need to shut
your mouth about me. I'm not the problem. They are. But you are bugging
me about it. So until you start in on them you might as well just butt out.

Hawke