Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Benny Fishhole[_2_] Benny Fishhole[_2_] is offline

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:21:00 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

On 12/22/2011 5:23 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:49:46 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

On 12/20/2011 8:15 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:04:46 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 12/20/2011 7:42 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

Here's the deal. I won't contribute anything about metalworking but you
have to agree not to contribute to any threads that are political. I
freely admit to not being an expert in metal work. But for some reason
you can't do the same when it comes to political issues. So when you
stop popping off about politics that will eliminate any conflicts.
Something tells me you won't be able to keep your mouth shut though.

Hawwke-ptooey

Not much of a deal, you know nothing of metalworking and less of
politics, in that what you think you know about politics is at best very
confused and at worst very myopic.

Better deal: I will contribute in areas where I am knowledgeable and you
do the same. From what you've shown so far, that will cut your posting
to nothing. No one will miss the Village Idiot.

David

Hack is a douche bag who knows that he would be eaten alive is any
political usenet group. That's why he's here, our very own 50 year
plan polysci major disbarred paralegal parrot.

That beats the crap out of you. You're just an asshole with a big mouth.
And you have nothing worth **** to say so all you do is talk ****. Which
you couldn't back up if your life depended on it.

Hawke

LOL, Still waiting to see that Bachelor of Science degree, not your
other B.S.

Well, let me tell you how men do these things since you obviously don't
know how. If you want me to prove something to you then you start off by
showing yours first. That shows you're serious and that you aren't just
a blowhard. I've already posted pictures of my college degree on
Photobucket for everyone to see. No one has any proof that anything you
say is true.

I recall you making the claim that you could prove your degree, which
to this day you haven't. If you have evidence of me posting a similar
claim, then post your link to where I said it right here on this line
below -----

Yeah, didn't think you could. All you could really do is stumble in my
footsteps. Once a Hack, always a Hack.

That means you already haven't done things the right way. So it's on you
to start the ball rolling by showing us some proof that a single thing
you say is true. Show us your credentials. Let's see your grades. Let's
see how big and fit you are. But I know you won't because you're an
effeminate weakling. That's why all that comes out of you is whining,
bitching, and name calling. That's all you're any good at.

Hawke